Illegal Immigrants ? ? ? ? ?

Phil Perry

None of this is funny. It is all about prejudice and intolerance and taking an extremist minority as the accepted norm. WAKE UP. Why is it that we are considered a racist country by many other nations and people around the world. We seem to be obsessed with so called Asylum seekers. Did Italy become a different country when for 6 months they got over 10000 refugees a week fleeing the Lybian revolution. What religion were these? Italy never even considered offshore processing. I could go on but I fear that the entrenched opinions of some will never change.

KG. . . . . . . .

I will put up several genuine "REFUGEES" in my own house and feed them too. . . .and I already have.

What I find harder to stomach are "Economic Migrants" who arrive illegally in my Country, from one where they don't pay "BENEFITS" and expect ME to fund their lives and therefore withdraw value from a system that I have paid into for a large proportion of my working life,. . . .but since I am not yet of legal retiring age, CANNOT benefit from myself.

If that makes you think that I am a selfish person, then that's fine. . . but I reserve the right to disagree with your opinion, . . . but being a daft old bugger, I would probably still go to war and put my life on the line for YOUR right to say that you disagree with me. . . . .

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until I saw Phil's 'apology thread' for mentioning illegal immigrants I haven't read any of this one except the first post with its bit of humour. I didn't really want to get embroiled in a heated discussion led by bleeding hearts who often know little about the realities of the situation. Gladly though it seems there are several gutsy citizens out there willing to make a verbal stand against the wrongs of certain types flooding to our shores, avoiding proper processes, establishing enclaves and then trying to force their violence, racism, sexism, religion, drugs and dictatorships on us, all the while preaching against us as if we have been in the wrong all the while.

Whilst there may well be a fair or even large proportion of muslims who are fine people and excellent citizens, they don't display the fortitude to stand up against the bully Imams, or speak up against those of their own kind who are plainly not doing what they swore to do when they were granted asylum and/or citizenship. If they did I think they would get a lot more support from the rest of us.

Kaz 3G you are rather mistaken when you suggest that the muslims aren't involved in drug peddling, and blaming it on the OMCs instead. Are you not aware of some of the predominantly muslim OMCs? From what I've heard it would seem that the majority of the meth trafficking to and in Australia is conducted by muslims, all the way from manufacture to distribution ...

I get snippets of information about the 'boat people' fairly regularly since we won the contract to fabricate the new jetty for the Christmas Island patrol boats, and it's not always quite what you hear or see in the news as even the press has to be PC.

Here is a re-post of a circular email I received a few months ago. I don't know the original source so you'll have to make up your own minds but whoever started it has obviously had enough and it must have hit some sympathetic raw nerves because I received it from three different sources over a couple of weeks, so whilst a lot of people might not want to visibly stand up and speak out, they're thinking it nonetheless.

ANOTHER BOATLOAD OF POOR VULNERABLE AND STARVING REFFOS ARRIVE ON CHRISTMAS ISLAND

[ATTACH]47410._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Do these muscular guys in singlets look like they are persecuted and starving refugees? We don’t think so.

[ATTACH]47411._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Those females dressed in designer clothes - they must have been persecuted into buying at Gucci and Dolce and Gabbana.

[ATTACH]47412._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Nice refugees, dressed in the latest faded jeans fashion and board shorts

[ATTACH]47413._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Does this refugee look like he has spent years starving in a refugee camp somewhere, just to develop that gut?

[ATTACH]47414._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Check the muscles on that refugee in the singlet. They must have fantastic gyms in those refugee camps.

[ATTACH]47415._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Do any of these refugees look as if they have been persecuted, starved, hounded and threatened? We don’t think so.

[ATTACH]47416._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Check this tattooed guy. He’s a prime candidate for the Hell’s Angels or Comancheros Muslim bikie gangs.

[ATTACH]47417._xfImport[/ATTACH]

This poor starving fellow is another Muslim bikie gang candidate with those muscles.

[ATTACH]47418._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Yet another Muslim bikie gang candidate. They must have great bodybuilding facilities in those refugee camps.

[ATTACH]47419._xfImport[/ATTACH]

A couple of starving refugee girls, complete with designer clothes, painted false nails and designer glasses. How nice.

HERE IS THE TRUTH - THE REAL TRUTH

THESE ARE THE SO-CALLED ASYLUM SEEKERS THAT OUR IDIOTIC GOVERNMENT IS LETTING INTO AUSTRALIA.

THEY ARE NOT ASYLUM SEEKERS OR REFUGEES. THEY ARE ILLEGAL ECONOMIC IMMIGRANTS.

THEY ARE BEING SENT HERE BY INDONESIA, WHO ALLOWS THEM TO ENTER, GIVES THEM VISAS AND DOES NOTHING TO STOP THEM.

INDONESIA IS NOT AUSTRALIA’S FRIEND OR ALLY - INDONESIA HAS BEEN SCAMMING AUSTRALIA FOR YEARS.

THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO CONFRONT INDONESIA TO DEMAND THAT THEY STOP THIS PRACTICE.

THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO SEND THESE BASTARDS BACK TO INDONESIA.

THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT SQUANDERS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON THESE BASTARDS BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE THE GUTS TO STOP THEM.

WE NEED TO DO WHAT JAPAN DOES.

JAPAN DOES NOT HAVE EXPENSIVE DETENTION CENTRES BECAUSE IT REFUSES TO HAVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT DETAINEES.

JAPAN IS NOT A SIGNATORY TO THE UN CONVENTION ON REFUGEES, SO IT IS NOT OBLIGED TO PROCESS ANY OF THEM.

JAPAN UPHOLDS ITS BORDER PROTECTION BY REPELLING THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AT GUNPOINT.

DOES ANYBODY CRITICISE JAPAN FOR THIS? THE ANSWER - NO!

DOES ANYBODY IMPOSE SANCTIONS ON JAPAN FOR THIS? THE ANSWER - NO!

DOES ANYBODY ACCUSE JAPAN FOR NOT BEING HUMANITARIAN? THE ANSWER - NO!

JAPAN DOES NOT SQUANDER TAXPAYER MONEY DEALING WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TRYING TO SCAM THEIR SYSTEM.

JAPAN DOES NOT SUFFER PROBLEMS WITH MUSLIM IMMIGRATION, MUSLIM TERRORISM OR MUSLIM CRIME.

AUSTRALIA NEEDS TO DO EXACTLY WHAT JAPAN DOES.

WE HAVE TO STOP THIS CRAP. WE HAVE TO STOP INDONESIA DOING THIS TO US.

SEND THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW - THEY NEED TO LEARN THE TRUTH

1908378915_Part1_1_2.thumb.jpg.382dfbaa82165eb7a8e24346a5435ef1.jpg

1041367265_Part1_1_3.thumb.jpg.4db7872ecc933737113501344d04504e.jpg

1092653627_Part1_1_4.thumb.jpg.5693ae101a72c534dd542c3de4ce1767.jpg

1556183804_Part1_1_5.thumb.jpg.4e3dc3d8670e74b30e9c9b76cc90174f.jpg

549311544_Part1_1_6.thumb.jpg.6e18b490178b590f866e553e58f724e2.jpg

1533937348_Part1_1_7.thumb.jpg.5b54e0d986f9c653776ba76533bfcf30.jpg

1801286299_Part1_1_8.thumb.jpg.078881e19e7b842b4da537a3da288953.jpg

152715158_Part1_1_9.thumb.jpg.18ff182a87763645533151c97ab2f206.jpg

2065019577_Part1_1_10.thumb.jpg.e531a040e8fbee8610b461eaa02aabe4.jpg

442344222_Part1_1_11.thumb.jpg.ef191f59822e1d3bb11f2ae9f7520de9.jpg

Yes, HITC that has hit closer than any of the other posts.

It is less expensive to hold a pragmatic line with Indonesia than risk them spiralling off where their extremists have taken them in the past; their defence forces, although very inefficient vastly outnumber our own.

But they are as guilty as sin for allowing their country to be used as a profit centre and staging area to process these people to Australia.

I have spoken first hand to someone from the Australian Defence Force, and the picture outlined above is similar to what he told me.

Someone mentioned the Tampa - he was there and gets very emotional about it. The story is almost the opposite to the propaganda picked up by the press; the Navy action was correct, the Howard Government action was correct. When you see people doing to their children what every genuine Australia would consider unspeakable, I can understand why people would become emotional enough to post the above.

After several visits to Japan, I'm of the opinion their way in the long run is better. A good example of the contrast was in a train where a guy set up his computer, got comfortable by pulling out his bulging wallet on a ledge, put his I Phone on the ledge beside it, and a little later decided he needed to go to the toilet, leaving all these items as they were. I'd love top get back to the time where we all were able to leave our keys in the car.

I asked earlier if anyone had readEdmund Barton's Australia day speach? Here it is.....

An Australia Day message from Prime Minister Edmund Barton

spacer.png

Here's a message from our very first Prime Miniter, Sir Edmund Barton.

This is his idea about immigrants and being an Australian in 1907.

My, how times have changed.

• "In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an Australian and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin.

But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an Australian, and nothing but an Australian...

There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an Australian, but something else also, isn't an Australian at all.

We have room for but one flag, the Australian flag....

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the Australian people.'

• Edmund Barton 1907

Hat Tip: Anne Jackson

My mates in the ADF reckon a PTSD pension is the only reason they go would o/s. A few of the career guys where mighty pissed off when they found out they were only going to Timor, as Iraq was a guaranteed pension. Timor was considered punishment.

I work with quite a few that have done time in both, consistently, they tell a different story.

haha ok the bold all caps is the nutter "tell". it usually means tin foil hat time.

That seems to be your MO, make it personal ! It also seems to be the way of the watermelon franchise, if someone doesn't just go with whatever crap is being spewed out on the ABC or the blatant lefty media then your automatically a nutter, homophobic ,racist, capitalist denier that needs to be shouted down and ridiculed, well I'll say this about me, I treat the internet as an extension of my social life, I never post anything any where that I wouldn't say to your face, ever! And further I find it interesting that in the thread about "who's behind the avatar" you have chosen to cover your face ,very cute , do you think your privacy is secure by doing that , personal privacy disappeared twenty something years ago ,but that photo ,in my opinion simply shows something about you ,,,,,and I would have NO hesitation saying what I think that is to your face ,

Cheers Matty

I would love to see HIC walk into the concentration camp in Narua and say he is proud of what is happening up there and we should continue to detain refugees and asylum seekers indefinitely.

I would like to see you walk into a room full of rec flying users and say, hi I'm F.T

spacer.png

Not necessarily mates, but some are fixers, some are flyers.

Even the ADF are now talking about "thousands of cases" of PTSD and not having the facilities for it. Going to be hard to knock back these claims when suicides surpass combat casualties.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/adf-cases-of-suicide-and-ptsd-increasing/story-fni0fiyv-1226731118850