Illegal Immigrants ? ? ? ? ?

Phil Perry

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to hell in a hand cart here in the UK thanks to bloody useless politicians,. . . .I hope it doesn't get that way in the Lucky Country guys. . . . .Phil

Too late Phil, my son was badly beaten up recently by a gang of aborigines when he went to the aid of some one else they were laying into, the bashings were random and unprovoked. My car might as well not have a horn fitted as I am not game to use it in case I get get attacked by by some road rage person. I am not sure how much longer we are going to be the lucky country, thanks to the doooo-gooders and you know who you are.

Richard.

Radical imams depend on ignorance and poverty. Take away those two things and fundamentalism will wither.

Common assumption but sadly exactly the opposite is true Marty.

Ignorance and poverty is what Moslem countries had up till about 50 - 80 years ago, few of them were even literate enough to read the Koran. Now they are more educated they can read it and carry out the commends therein to kill the rest of us in order to obtain paradise. The more wealthy they are the more finances and time they have to put into this pursuit instead of being so poor they have only to worry about where the next meal is coming from. Hence the majority of recent terrorist attacks have been carried out by employed and university educated Moslems including several doctors and engineers. Look it up if you doubt me.

....he has already reminded me that the Koran does not preach violence any more than the bible does.

This also is a common myth amongst some Moslems and Atheists. Having read and studied both I can assure your dentist friend that this is absolutely not the case. I would encourage him to read both these books also, whilst the Koran does quote some bible verses the commands and outcomes are diametrically opposed. One can also see some of the differences in the cultures of countries that had a Christian heritage and those that have a Mohammedan foundation.

(expletive deleted)... all those years of watching Today Tonight are really paying off.

I don't watch television at all & never have. I have an interest in theology hence I read the Koran and parts of the Hadith. This is the worst stuff I have ever read (and I read a lot of books). But it did allow me to understand them much better, if I believed their awful texts I would be out there doing the exact stuff they do, this was a somewhat scary realisation for me.

When some are picked up on there own bus ,taken to there own schools .learning there own ways,this is not integrating with the rest. The truth is that your with or against that's it,wake up fly .ask the question .i have and have been told this by more than one. Maybe they were only joking ,ha ha funny joke then a!

?..anyone silly enough to think the Government will protect them is stupid.

The same applies to unions, Teck. After 37 years dedication to my own union, when I was shafted, they looked the other way and ignored repeated appeals for help. Call me a cynic, but there are too many who use their job as a stepping stone to career advancement. Perhaps the most honest assessment: a bureaucracy is like a septic tank; the really big turd5 rise to the top.

The real Govment is the only one to fear... and you didn't elect them...

What I see is one very real enemy to all humanity....black and white...Muslim or Christian...Asian or European... I believe if anyone would care to take another look at where we (the human race) are going to be in 500 years we would all feel a sudden dose of reality and wake the heck up....

Year 2150.... Earths population will be 244 BILLION...

By 2300.... 134 TRILLION...

It ain't feasible is it...?

So...whose kids are going to die? Whose grandkids? Because if anyone is in charge they know it ain't feasible to support those population levels...

I don't watch television at all & never have. I have an interest in theology hence I read the Koran and parts of the Hadith. This is the worst stuff I have ever read (and I read a lot of books). But it did allow me to understand them much better, if I believed their awful texts I would be out there doing the exact stuff they do, this was a somewhat scary realisation for me.

Most of the old testament is pretty scary. Leviticus is a prime example. Interesting that most religions consider their deity childish, murderous, jealous and by most modern standards, certifiably insane.

When some are picked up on there own bus ,taken to there own schools .learning there own ways,this is not integrating with the rest. The truth is that your with or against that's it,wake up fly .ask the question .i have and have been told this by more than one. Maybe they were only joking ,ha ha funny joke then a!

Yeah, those damn Catholic schoolkids get taken in their own buses to their own schools too.

The real Govment is the only one to fear... and you didn't elect them...What I see is one very real enemy to all humanity....black and white...Muslim or Christian...Asian or European... I believe if anyone would care to take another look at where we (the human race) are going to be in 500 years we would all feel a sudden dose of reality and wake the heck up....

Year 2150.... Earths population will be 244 BILLION...

By 2300.... 134 TRILLION...

It ain't feasible is it...?

So...whose kids are going to die? Whose grandkids? Because if anyone is in charge they know it ain't feasible to support those population levels...

If you go read your history, you will find that nature has taken care of this potential explosion several times, simply by disease. If we get a bad case of bird flu in Asia, you'll see decimation like you wouldn't believe, all round the globe.

so let me get this right, gangs of Islamic youth overrunning our cities raping and bashing Christian kids but you have all chosen the role of town criers and not policemen or fire fighters. spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Until the law changes, there's nothing a cop can do about it, they're busy with our perceived threat of bikies anyway.

What they could do, is is put some power back in the hands of the public, give them the right to defend themselves and their property. I was reading about their "incentives" to solve crimes, I'm not interested in solving crime, I want it stopped, n

Knowing who murdered you after you're dead is useless, or who took your stuff that you'll never see again. Knowing that the owner of the home you're about to invade will kill you , legally, has be a better deterrent that a cop that will show up the next day.

This is a funny thread M61A1, R2D2 or whatever it is.

Most are criticising Muslems who want to cut off a person's hand if he steals your TV,

You want to kill the person if he steals your TV

I though it pretty funny that FT thinks being a police officer will stop a so called " muslim uprising".

Actually, what I want, is to be allowed to draw a weapon on a home invader, and use it if necessary, not phone the cops and wait. The concept of relying on people arrive after the fact, whether is after your death or after your stuff is gone, I find a bit silly. I'm not suggesting we stone someone for eating bacon.

I'm pretty sure after it happens a few times, the home invasion thing will slow down. Cash Converters might go broke though.

There were some very sound reasons we went away from redneck heaven to the equal force principal so successful in our society today.More household members were killed, outnumbering thieves by a huge margin.

Could you explain "equal force", when the person taking your stuff is armed, and to call it successful would me a massive overstatement. Whether or not the reasoning you speak of as being "very sound" is actually so, is a matter of opinion, I afraid I'm very much on the other side of the fence on that one.