Humour ( Ark Ark )

Phil Perry

Anyone who thinks the private market can do the work of government is either deluded, after a quick buck or trying to reduce regulation controls for their benefit.

Just look at the curent government, they outsource everything they can. The knowledge is lost, the experts disappear and the responsibility is buck passed.

And it costs more to do less.

Simple maths and basic economics, you can not do the same work add in a big profit and do it for the same cost.

Something always suffers and its the public.

And don't forget who has constantly pushed for it.....

The LNP lead by Abbott the mad monk and its side kick Crosby of election distortion fame. Did such a good job the knighted him.

Also the same firm in the Cambridge Facebook scandal.

And the nut jobs just had a propaganda fest here in Sydney.

The takeover of our once-great society is almost complete. Any public asset capable of making a profit must be sold- and it's always mates of the ruling class who get to own it. The ever-diminishing number of working people will be expected to pay tax to support all those government services that cannot make a profit.

Mates of the ruling class will be given plentry of loopholes so they don't have to pay taxes.

Right-wing media and their shock jocks will distract we the voters with trivia and ignore colossal corruption by their mates.

Anything in the way, such as the ABC, public education and regulatory bodies must be progressively starved of funds until they can be privatised.

What I see of the regulatory bodies is that they don't have to be starved of funds, they just don't perform. Look at the banks .

It is cleaar to me that all the regulatory bodies and royal commissions are just a big cover up for monied mates.

The top banker is still walking free after practically confessing that he and his mates disregarded the laws of the land.

I actually like the volumes of thread drift on this forum. It seems to be turning into an art form. Take this thread for example: from humour to serious political discussion in two pages. That in itself takes a sense of humour, so technically belongs here.

It IS"What's Up Australia?" however you wish to take it so a lot of Latitude is the order of the day. We bend with the flow..

OK, If you have plenty of bread you don't eat much $#!t (in Sandwiches.) If you robbed the bank you would only be redressing the situation they have subjecting you to., and look how long the LieNP tried to put off the Royal Commission., Is there any better confirmation they were looking after those who fund them. Nev

Remember them well.

My cousins ex husband was the importer cum dealer for International trucks and farm equipment plus some related brands.

Very big business in the country in 60_70's . was solvent even in drought times.

Then got involved with the above dodgy bank for finance. Went down like a rock in Sydney's under the harbour tax schemes.

I bet he could watch it all sink from his harbour mansion.

Complete wipeout, all staff lost jobs, all assets gone into the wind.

Amazing what happens when dodgy tax schemes get ahead of paying tax and running a business.

Must have hurt knowing his money went to fund drugs, guns and reported mercenaries.

I must admit he had a big collection of cars and bling, that probably didn't help.

Neither did his wife's habit of running into other boats in her massive cruiser. Not to mention some divers she ran over.