Israel

willedoo

2 hours ago, onetrack said:

The Muslims have slaughtered more of their own, than they have of any other religion that opposed them. And they still practise murderous religious "extremist" terrorism today, any chance they get. Try burning a Koran and see how your life changes.

I agree with you, but don't forget the 1600 years of christian wars, the unbelievable suppression, torture, genocidal invasions of ever country and slaughter of its ow followers by the church throughout its history. The religious wars, the numerous crusades and what they did to every indigenous culture on the planet. There is not one year since the invention of the cult that christian, muslims and jews have not been at war with everything, it's all their entire history consists of and it continues today around the planet.

They make out their cult has been around for over 2000 years, but there is not one copy of the bibles, torah or koran that dated before the 7th century and they were all written about the same time and in Greece, It;'s all a fake and  uif you read the interlinear torah or old testaments, you will read on many occasions when the god in the story is asked who he is, he always replies, I am yahweh, god of war one of many gods. Then add the koran was written by the christians at the behest of mohammad and it's no differen to the OT, full of violence slaughter and suppression.

The NT, is a joke, contains not one bit of truth and was put together from stories previously written. You find the virgin birth and many other things in the NT, when reading the Summerian classic, "the epic of Gilgamesh" written hundred of years before and well known throughout the region at that time.

The story of jesus is another example, complete rubbish. At the supposed time of the jesus event, Herod had been dead for years. The only Romans in herods kingdom were the Pretoria guard of the roman ambassador, because Herod was a friend and ally of Rome and they never used crucifixions in punishing people in that area.

Then there's the glaring fact that at the time. there are 35 recorded writers in the same place and not one of them mentions the jesus story. In the surrounding area's they have the recorded writing of over 100 scribes, not one mentions a jesus and there is not one mention at the time of a jesus in Romans records.

Next glaring fact, the jews claim the romans destroyed their temple. Problem is, Herod built the Temple and when the jews killed Herod, they burnt the temple to the ground, no Romans involved. So the story of jesus in the holy temple talking to priests is false, it had been burnt to the ground by the jews years before.

Jews claim the torah is thousand of years old, the oldest copy was written on the 7th century, the jews had no written language until about 300BCE. The supposed 7 tribes of israel, actually consists of two villages which were renowned as bandits, when herod came along he killed the leaders and offspring of the two tribes leaders, took one of the daughters for his wife and combined the tribes to create his kingdom.

The real truth is very interesting and nothing like the claims of the yahweh cult. All the factions are the same, they just fight amongst themselves to try to prove they are the real warriors of the mythical yahweh, god of war and of course attack and try to wipe out any opposition to their cult. It's all recorded in history, all you have to do is look and you will find what the real truth is about this insidious destructive cult.

• Like 1

Well, Dax, you're always welcome to visit me.. at an Old Rectory - next to the village church 😉

Re the assessment of the validiyt of the texts - I am not going to even look it up - I'lltake your word for it.. But, not only anti-semetic, but anti-Islam, and the living anti-christ... Respect! :punk: (Seriously)...

But I am a Devil's advocate SOB...

So...

On 29/06/2021 at 7:53 PM, Dax said:

until the jews invaded, slaughtered the people and took over. Since then israel has been expanding their borders and terrorising the people of the area, who try fighting back but the jews blockade there supplies and have forced most into extreme poverty throughout the region.

OK.. So since Israel was established, there was a war in 1948, 50-somethig, 67, and 70-something (I think 78).

In each of these the Arab states either hit first, or were about to, and the Israelis decided to take a pre-emptive strike - most famously, the 1967 6 day war... Yes, in a war, where they were defending themselves, they took lives. I am not going to research it, because it was genuine combat... and lives will be lost - it is the nature of that game (or, as the military call it, theatre).

So, cutting to the chase, the slaughter of Palestinians...

Let's look at the stats...

OK... Wikipedia is not always reliable.. but it has one page which summarises things nicely: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_casualties_of_war

So, taking the total casualties from 1948, there are 76,500+.. Let's round it up to 100,000.. because stats aren't available on the last few conflcits - but that should be more than enough...

At 100,000 deaths, that is 1,429/year over 70 years.. That is not a nice number at all.. But, looking at the incidents:

- Arab Israeli war - It's a war..

- Fedayeen war - border crossings by the Palestinians considered illegal...

- Qibya Massacre - reprisal, but can be considered a massacre by all accounts - 42 people

More wars, infitatadas and clashes, etc etc.. You can argue who started it and who ended it, and yes, you can say if Israel wasn't there, this wouldn't have happened, but the idea the ME was peaceful and the Palestinians lived in peace and prosperity before Israel (or they were even considered Palestinians) seems to be BS. Also, don't forget, it appears the Zionists legally despite @Yenn claiming forcibly but not providing evidence) purchased the land of wealthy Arabs, considering it an illegal occupation seems more and more tenuous - yes a vast minority of the land was purchased in absentia - but I have also purchased property that way (and no, I didn't do it forcibly).

So, to call it a slaughter is difficult, because it is a complex problem that involved land ownership and, as it turns out, prior to 1948, a non-nation.  Add to that, Israel invests in protecting its population v various Arab militia's preferring to use their civilians as human shields, well.. you sort of have to take that into account. But, these are all facts that can be ignored for an agenda. That should cover the slaughter (although, I do not dispute that Israel has guilty blood on its hands.. but so do we, apparently - there is no virtue between right and wrong).

Now the blockade and poverty argument. What everyone seems to turn a blind eye to, is that the blockade has been there since Hamas took effective control (and the PA is effectively a puppet of Hamas). Of course, no one should block food and medical supplies.. but the reality is, that it appears that more than meets the eye is attempted to be smuggled in..

But also what seems to be overlooked is that Egypt also blockade the Gaza Strip... Yes, another Arab country, because they see the PA and Hamas as, well, terrorists. This rarely comes up.. But they have been doing it long before they decided a rethink of normalising relationships with Israel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_imports

I agree that religion is more the root of all evil than money... Quite frankly all/most of the ME conflicts are about religion, and yes, there have been centuries of wars in the name of Christianity... Oddly, until 1948, there have been through the centuries no war in the names of Jews.. think about that... (well, none that I found, anyway - but TBH, I haven't looked hard).

But to say Israel is the problem in the ME and blame it for a lot of the issues with the Palestinians, is over-simplifying it. The problems were there long before, and, regardless of Israel, will be there for an eternity.. Or until we destroy the human habitability of the earth, anyway.

[Edit]

I want to make quite clear - I don't think Israel is perfect nor do I think they have not committed humanity crimes.. but I am astonished at the degree people form opinions based on reported facts.. BTW, I guess it would prove Jews don't control the media.. otherwise we would all have thought from day 1, Israel is the most utopian place on earth...

Edited by Jerry_Atrick

2 hours ago, Jerry_Atrick said:

OK... Wikipedia is not always reliable.. but it has one page which summarises things nicely

Conveniently leaves out the hundreds of thousand of civilian deaths, throughout the region.

Jews have rarely been personally involved in wars, but they happen to be the backers of most wars and if yo look a bit deeper, you may be surprised at how involved they really become. I have no time at all for the religious, or those who are apologists for these insane ideological cults. To me they are worse than the followers, they are to scared to take a stand either way and hope to have foot in bother doors until there is a winner.

Re your post below, that's a major part of the problem with religion, followers take the word of preachers, rather than do their own research and you find very few if any have clue what is actually written in those old texts, even the preachers of today don't have a clue. The religious books of today are totally different to the original Greek and hebrew writings and have no truth whatsoever in them. Living anti christ what is that and respect, for what, never ending violence suppression and war. I respect reality not deluded delusion.

Re the assessment of the validiyt of the texts - I am not going to even look it up - I'lltake your word for it

But to say Israel is the problem in the ME and blame it for a lot of the issues with the Palestinians, is over-simplifying it. The problems were there long before, and, regardless of Israel, will be there for an eternity.. Or until we destroy the human habitability of the earth, anyway.

No one will ever know whether things would be different if the jews hadn't invaded and taken over the Palestinian region forcibly and then for the UN to give it to them. As for the jews controlling the media, wouldn't have a clue. Better ask Rupert about that.

Edited by Dax

4 hours ago, Dax said:

Conveniently leaves out the hundreds of thousand of civilian deaths, throughout the region.

Er, actually, no it doesn't - where it can provide sources/references to the the numbers, it does... I would have thought the column headed "Civilian deaths" was an indication. Maybe you mean underestimated? Or are you throwing in the hundreds of thousands or millions of civilian deaths associated with ME wars between different Arab/types of Muslim religions in the ME? But, can you point to evidence of these additional civilian deaths attributed to Israel, because I guess you are thinking it underestimates them?

4 hours ago, Dax said:

Jews have rarely been personally involved in wars, but they happen to be the backers of most wars and if yo look a bit deeper, you may be surprised at how involved they really become.

Really.. How so, and can you provide some reputable reference to that? So, it is the Jews who are responsible for all the ME wars.. the Jews responsible for any of the world wars, etc? Maybe Korean and also Vietnam. Blamed, yes.. responsible - so far a conspiracy theory. I guess they were also responsible for the Californian wildfires by shooting laser beams from their spaceships? https://www.businessinsider.com/marjorie-greene-pushed-conspiracy-that-space-laser-ignited-california-wildfire-2021-1?r=US&IR=T. But, as usual, provide some evidence, and I am happy to change my mind.

4 hours ago, Dax said:

I have no time at all for the religious, or those who are apologists for these insane ideological cults.

I also have no time for religious and I am in no way apologising for them or hedging my bets.. I don't need to. But, I do make time to challenge beliefs that are held is spite of the evidence, or for which evidence doesn't exist... those beliefs are no different to religious beliefs. So, let me be clear- I am not apologising for anything or anyone.. Nor am I using throw away lines to deflect from substantiating my held opinions. I am merely looking to find the facts of which assertions are based - and so far, there isn't too much to base many globally held assertions - or beliefs - about the ME (or for that matter, any other geopolitical assertion), well, call me a skeptic.  That also doesn't mean I think Israel is without blame as well, but it doesn't appear, on the facts, to be all one way.

4 hours ago, Dax said:

As for the jews controlling the media, wouldn't have a clue. Better ask Rupert about that.

My point about this is that often I hear or read that Jews control the media, financial services and god knows what else (pun intended). I could ask Rupert, but he could only tell me through his professional association with the press, as, again, contrary to popular belief of him being a Jew (OK, that bit is very anecdotal, as I have heard it quite a few times when people have been expressing their distaste for him and his conglomerate), he is the descendant of a minister of the Free Church of Scotland: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murdoch_family

And when I was saying I will take your word on the validity of the texts, I was being sincere given your stated upbringing. I don't have the time or inclination to research it.. so I am taking what you say in good faith.

Deuteronomy 33:27, Exodus. 15:6, here's an example Exodus. 15:3 "The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name" and there are many more examples of his warring nature and absolute barbarity.

That also doesn't mean I think Israel is without blame as well, but it doesn't appear, on the facts, to be all one way.

Of course it's not one way, they are all as bad as each other and no don't have any evidence of jews being behind wars that I can just grab. There are so many rumours surrounding the involvement of jews in many theatres of war, so it's very hard to get to the truth so I'm going on what I've read throughout the years and don't know how much truth there is in any of it.

I've always wondered why jews are so hated by many, my own dislike for them fermented back when I was fully into the building industry and had a tender for some work which turned out to be jews. It was one of the worst experiences in the building game I ever had, they were complete morons and kept demanding alterations to the tender for nothing. Had to take them to court to get my money. 

Here's an interesting site, which may be worth a read, that I just found which have no idea if it's true or not. May have look at it later.

https://hofflandia.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/the-jews-starts-all-major-wars/

15 hours ago, pmccarthy said:

That is a seriously scary page, even if it is ten years old. I feel a need to wash my iPad.

I've read that page now and did a bit of research into it, it's really accurate in what it says. First thing to read is the Torah and you find the aims of the jews, which is to control the world and they don't care how they it as their god yahweh demands total annihilation of all who oppose his will.

Christians continuously claim the NT is all about love, but just read it, it contains lots of violence and then you get to revelations and it returns to the OT aims of wiping out all non believers.

Same with islam, they claim love, but the koran says wipe out all opposition to the cult and other factions. The entire history of the yahweh cult is non stop violence and slaughter.

Our government is not doing much about the world situation as are every other government, they believe this is the end game and all these problems are god bringing down his wrath and they thin they will be saved and everyone else will die. That's why Morrison and his henchmen have such insipid grins on their faces all the time, they think they are in control and their god is directing them.

All factions of the yahweh cult believe it's completely just  to lie and deceive non believers, because hey don't count in gods world.

There;s some very interesting outlooks on life on the net, some worth reading lots just conspiracy theories and false claims. Did a bit or reading and checking some of the claimed facts and they checked out, without the literary licence of the site. Have to admit didn't even check what l was on the site or what it was about, hopefully that wasn't a mistake so shall do it now.

It's a blog, don't think they like jews, all the video's have been deleted according to youtube policies and just about every article is anti jewish filled with diabolical accusations. 😎

Edited by Dax

Here's some Jewish trivia I learnt after the 2014 Odessa massacre in Ukraine. These days the Black Sea resort city of Odessa is majority ethnic Ukrainian, as opposed to majority ethnic Russian in most of the southern and eastern regions of Ukraine. The reason is that before the war, the majority of people in Odessa were ethnic Russian, but were mainly Jews. Most fled as refugees ahead of the Nazi invasion and understandably didn't go back after the war, or were killed during the war. Post war, ethnic Ukrainians moved in to create the majority population we see today. There must be a lot of examples in Europe where the WW2 displacement of Jews caused significant demographic changes. And Palestine as well, being the recipient of a lot of migration.

Edited by willedoo
  • Informative 1

• 1 month later...

Have a bit of spare time, and a couple of vids came up on my yootoob feed, so thought I would peek in here again 🙂

On 06/07/2021 at 3:35 AM, Dax said:

First thing to read is the Torah and you find the aims of the jews, which is to control the world and they don't care how they it as their god yahweh demands total annihilation of all who oppose his will.

As Lisa Simpson said to Bart when they were trying (once again) to save Crusty the Clown, "Bart, I am NOT going to learn ancient Hebrew!!" 🙂

Dax - have you read the Torah (I had to look it up and learned it is part of a couple of other books)? Genuine question - because if so, can you pls quote where this is said. The reason why I ask is that I don't see evidence in the behaviour of Jews that they want to take over the world. Apart from the military action in the ME, where they seriously don't appear to go on the offensive, they don't seem to have any colonial ambitions.

Yes, there are Jews in many countries, but unlike Christians, they don't Proselytize. And I read or heard that fundamental Islam aren't terribly happy with people who are not Muslim, whereas Jews don't seem to have that issue. Yes, they do keep to themselves and I guess they do prefer dealing with themselves in commerce, etc.

On 06/07/2021 at 3:35 AM, Dax said:

I've read that page now and did a bit of research into it, it's really accurate in what it says.

If you've done the research after just having found the site you are referring to, care to share it so it can be assessed? It should be close at hand.

On 05/07/2021 at 7:39 AM, Dax said:

My own dislike for them fermented back when I was fully into the building industry and had a tender for some work which turned out to be jews. It was one of the worst experiences in the building game I ever had, they were complete morons and kept demanding alterations to the tender for nothing. Had to take them to court to get my money. 

That's understandable, but have you dealt with the Grollo Brothers? A lesson in Aussie contract law is peppered with cases brought against them. I think they would probably be Catholic though. Having said that, Jews do have a reputation with being hard with money - as do the Scots, Indians, and a myriad of others. I think (I stress, I think - without doing the research), if you research shiesters, you will find they are probably equally represented across cultures - more or less.  Of course, there is that old joke - why do Jews have big noses? Because the air is free! (this is an established joke, and I am only presenting it as an example of stereotyping).  My point using the joke is that you happened upon a shifty bastard who happened to be a jew. Are they all like that? Have you never happened upon a shifty bastard from another culture? My English builder was a complete shiester but my Ukranian was of the highest integrity..

Getting back to the Palestinian v Israel and who does what to who, who is terrible, etc. this bloke is the son of one of the founders of Hamas. Recruited by Israeli intelligence (I am guessing after he did his own education) and now converted to Christianity:

They often say, silence is golden...

Here's another:

Interestingly he says the Israelis' have the birthright to be there as do the Palestinians. I have no idea what basis he assert it, but he is now a political refugee living in the US.

There is another video which goes for about 35 mins where he addresses a Jewish organisation in the US. It was an interesting expose of his life.. A humorous anecdote was that when converting to Christianity in the US, they insisted on him being baptised. I guess he actually converted in the ME, because he joked he was already baptised at the place where Jesus himself was (or in the same country, anyway), so why would he need to do it in the US? He also stated that religion was not the answer, but being open and prepared to listen to each other is.. If anyone is interested, I will post it..  He also says in that video, he is the son of a HAMAS leader and led a privileged life; there was no incentive for him to do anything but bury his head in the sand..

Oh.. Here is Miss Iraq on some of the issues:

Edited by Jerry_Atrick

The jews follow the Tanakh, and torah. The tanakh can be found in the torah and the entire torah can be found in the old testament. They are all one and the same mythology, same as the koran, written by christians based on the old testament. The god they all follow in yahweh, the self proclaimed many times mythical god of war, one of many gods, found in all their books.

There's not a copy or record of the claims of all their books history, including the supposed NT that precedes the 6th century CE, they were all written in the same century, all in Greece in latin, hebrew and arabic. The difference between them is only the application of their war on everything, at any one time there is at least two of the 3 factions at war between themselves or taking over others, always violently.

Jews christians and Arabs have lived together in the middle east for at least 1300 years, rather peacefully. Since the zionists invaded, violently took it over and continue to forcibly take more land way beyond what the UN awarded them, the entire middle east has become a basket case of war and the economic invasion or one religious faction into another factions stronghold. Then the christians moved in to the help the jews causing the entire region to explode, it's still burning and the only thing that will stop it is the removal of israel.

It's only the ruling elites that start the wars in support of their faction being the most loyal to their god and for the delusional power they think that status gives them. All their books demand violent retribution and unwarranted attacks against any they see as an enemy of the ideology, or their faction. All factions of the cult make out they are loving and supportive, but those they support are those their factions have put in that position. The richest people on the planet are mostly religious, the biggest and richest organisations are the religions, they get away with murder and never ending psychological and physical abuse. They along with other ideologies wage their wars with fear and never ending conflict. All ideologies are the same, it's just their applications and methodologies that differ. They all have the same aim, total control at any cost, compared to the verifiable reality of it and the outcomes it produces. All their books claim it's not a sin to lie, deceive or kill non believers, if it benefits the cult.

Edited by Dax

• 3 weeks later...