Scotty from Marketing

willedoo

He got out of NZ before he was booted out. He originally headed the tourist board there but made a series of blunders with failed campaigns and high tailed it to Australia claiming to have come up with the 100% Pure NZ slogan that became a famous tourist attraction statement but in fact had nothing at all to do with it. This was his BS claim to get the job with the Australian Tourist Commission & he was sacked from that job & then entered politics where he became a fundamentalist christian happy clapper and Malcolm back stabber.

Went on holiday to Hawaii when the country was burning, grabbed peoples hands when they refused to shake his and the final insult of appointing himself to multiple ministries without telling anyone. One of the worst if not the worst Australian PM ever.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2

It means "I'm a great bloke and some of you are too stupid to realise it" Forgiving you%@$!#@'s shows how divine I am...  I've worn the carpet out near the end of the Bed Praying.. Holey Carpet . Isn't that enough sacrifice? . Nev

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, storchy neil said:

yeh though i have a gander at what was going on here same crap by the baa baas sheep 

how about that lying piece off crap each each way albo  neil 

There's an Albo thread elsewhere on the forum. But I suppose whataboutism is relevant to both Albo and Scotty threads.

• Like 1

Morrisson passed that legislated action 7 years ago. Surely the circumstances have changed a bit since then. Do you want more interest rate hikes.?  It's just too easy to  say they are ALL Liars because a few are DESPICABLE. You are also not fed an even approach by the MSM ..  Nev

• Informative 1

Is it a lie if in Year X a politician makes a commitment to something in order to obtain the votes necessary to win government, but, in Year (X+n), due to factors well beyond the politician's control, the circumstances that indicated the sense of the original commitment in Year X have changed so drastically that the original commitment now makes no sense?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Just watched the evening news report about Albo's modification of the tax changes. The Opposition has signaled that they will gather in the parliament, and no doubt Dutton will play the role of Professor Quincy Adams Wagstaff (Groucho Marx) and lead the conservatives in a rousing rendition of that classic statement of policy from Horse Feathers:

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

3 hours ago, storchy neil said:

yeh though i have a gander at what was going on here same crap by the baa baas sheep 

how about that lying piece off crap each each way albo  neil 

Hey.. Welcome back, Storchy.. Place hasn't been the same..

You're right... about the baa baas sheep.. The swallowed everything that the MSM (mainly Murdoch) threw at them and kept the lying and corrupt Libs in power for 13 years.. Sheep finally woke up that their promised food wasn't there. Even SFM's own treasurer wasn't interested in throwing him a lifeline after all the crap and deceit SFM displayed.

Hasn't it struck anyone that most companies that hire ex PMs or very senior pollies brag about it. Goldman Sachs announced it took on Frydenberger; Optus announced they were creating a new role for Gladys.. And the list goes on. Who will SFM work for, exactly? And how long did it take to find his gig?

If they are looking for commonwealth contracts, I would say they should be wary - any pollie of bureaucrat that cosied up to him, after seeing how he throws them under buses, will be thinking twice..

Edited by Jerry_Atrick
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

Loading up future budgets with huge debt and permanent benefits for the rich is the LNP dna.

Morrison knew they would not last and spent like a drunken dictator.

Now they claim its class warfare and hurting aspirational Aussies.

All bullshit offcourse.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Litespeed said:

hurting aspirational Aussies.

I have always thought that governmental involvement in personal income is anti-aspirational. The thing is that for the majority of the population their aspiration is to be freed of living more or less payday to payday. I'd say that most people would like to be able to create a nest egg of a size that removes the panic of the typical "unexpected".

I know that over the past few years I have managed to put a few eggs on a simple nest. In the past six months I haven't baulked at spending on building materials, nor a couple of unplanned for car expenses. The reason I could do that is horribly simple. I created a budget that allowed me to account for regular expenses such as rent and electricity, vehicle expenses, savings and leaving money in a sub account linked to my debit card. I've got to but a new ignition coil for my bike. Before I'd be scraping around for the money and putting off the purchase, but the only thing stopping me today is that there's a Public Holiday tomorrow and then the weekend. I'll order the part on Monday.

• Like 2