Federal Election

willedoo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Arthur Sinodinos said on QA that the Newstart Allowance should be raised. (That's the LNP equivalent of the pope announcing that not only is homosexuality ok, the catholic church will place bowls of condoms on the pews.)

That's the thing. Want to get the economy going? Don't give tax breaks to the rich, that money goes nowhere. If you give money to the lowest paid people they will spend 100% of it, usually in their local area, which has a knock-on effect for business.

Their dogma has them stereotyping and vilifying the Poor, older and invalid as "Leaners" .. who probably won't vote for them anyhow.. It's clear who get their support and who support them (with money) to continue to do so. That's a good business model as long as the majority don't realise how they are being dudded. Restaurants prosper when the ordinary person can afford to eat out. Nev

Just as many of the elderly are rusted on Labor voters, I bet that there is an equal number of elderly rusted on Conservative voters. These are the same people who kept the Coalition in power through the 50's 60's and 70's. Old dogs don't learn new tricks.

Many DID in the recent VICTORIAN election. Perhaps a cooler climate affects thought processes positively. The YOUNG vote for social policies and supposedly when they get more assets and become more greedy, they vote conservatively. That's a generalisation . Capitalism leads to monopoly with NO or little competition without policing and antitrust action. Its little more than Dog eat dog. in essence.. Big business buys small competitors out and closes them down, and UPS the price. Stock. Market listing means the shareholders come before the customers . ( See how the BANKS do it) Valued Brand names and loyalty are a thing of the past. Cheapest price only brings a race to the bottom and a throw away society.. Don't look after or keep anything. No parts anyhow after 5 years (if you are lucky) .Consume and look as if you are rich, even if you owe a fortune... That's patriotic. Landfill sites all over the place. But don't worry. Your grand kids can do that. THEY will have to clean up the mess..Nev

That's the thing. Want to get the economy going? Don't give tax breaks to the rich

Don't know how they're going to justify giving those on $200,000 per year $225 per week.

Another thing has me scratching the head. Very recently our fair dinkum, cap wearing Dear Leader made quite a dramatic show of being forced by those darstardly pinkos into opening up the Christmas Island prison camp to take all the boats that were now looming just over the horizon. Now the budget papers say that if re elected, they'll close it by 1st. July.

Seems like it's not only One Nation that's on the sauce. What a show. You just couldn't make this stuff up.

On the poorest of Australian's.

They have No health insurance.

They have No superannuation.

Then they are expected to pay Extra tax if or when they turn thirty odd years old.

And live without a pension after they past the seventy year retirement time.

HOPELESS POOR BUGGERS.

spacesailor

Another thing has me scratching the head. Very recently our fair dinkum, cap wearing Dear Leader made quite a dramatic show of being forced by those darstardly pinkos into opening up the Christmas Island prison camp to take all the boats that were now looming just over the horizon. Now the budget papers say that if re elected, they'll close it by 1st. July.

That was a fit of pique by the LNP for actually losing a vote on its own legislation, the first in 80 years. Petulant fools.

I see the pensioners are complaining over no pension rise.

Just imagine the future of these poor. when old & penniless in this heartless world.

At least I had a good working life, before I was pensioned off, Paid more in tax, than my wife had in her pay-packet.

The young of today have Nothing behind them, & the government wants 20 job interviews, wearing out their flip-flops, Then saying "not attired properly" . Stopping their meager allowance for two weeks.

Met a couple when applying for Medicare rebate. they said "No home No job no hope", asked were they sleep, "Couch-surfing"

finding some-one to let them sleep on their couch, is about the end of their discomfort for that night, IF lucky.

spacesailor

the bill I know is not the most truthfull

the bill shorten I know with the help of his cohorts went broke

the bill shorten I know could not deliver cancer medicine because the country was broke

the bill shorten I know will cost jobs with his hair brain ideas

the bill shorten I know will tell you what car you are to drive even when it only takes 8 to 10 minutes to charge

the bill shorten I know will tax you more

the bill shorten I know will put you on the centre link line

the bill shorten I know will lie to get the sheep to follow him over the cliff neil

Which of their policies are rubbish, Yenn?

From my perspective they're doing a pretty good job. They have actual costed policies, which they've made public months if not years before this coming election. That's far more than the government has done.

A good, hardworking, successful government would be doing a lot better in the polls and be in a comfortable election winning position. This lot are on the verge of getting the flick. So they're either no good, or the Australian public are totally stupid, and too dumb see how great the government is.

thank you to the labour government and their calculator I now receive 713 CENTS for my electricity back to the grid

that allows me to buy a carton of smokes every three months on YOU and that's 257 dollars thank you

yep shows who is educated and you want tanya as the education minister

so you have the cost of bills solar con please let me know who did the costing be cause you are full of the stuff that you said I would be covered in neil

Storchy,

In another thread you wrote: " I could not believe that the government could be so stupid as to pay us 50 cents a kwh back to the grid. AGL have added another 23 cents to that giving me 713 cents back to grid.

In my world 50 + 23 = 73. Where did you get the amount of 713 from?