Australian terrorist

Marty_d

49 innocent people are dead.

The killers include a redneck from Grafton who described himself as a "normal white bloke".

Scum on racist far-right websites are celebrating the atrocity.

These goat-f*ckers are every bit as evil as ISIS. Worse, in fact, because they come from democratic first-world countries and have no reason or justification for their cowardly deeds.

All you who argue against asylum seekers because they "don't assimilate" or "islam teaches murder"... Try justifying this.

Violent scum exist in every society.

I hope every day until the end of his miserable existence is spent in pain and fear.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a great affinity with NZ as my son lives Wellington and had just left Christchurch. I visit NZ regularly and find it a peaceful and relaxed place. Perhaps NZ should impose an Aussie ban akin to the Muslim ban. Of course, not all Aussies are terrorists but you can't tell which ones are. If you want to see crazy have a look at Fraser Anning's twitter feed. Jeez, I am sick of right wing morons.

[ATTACH]49953._xfImport[/ATTACH]

54222348_10156072397896961_5431110669778812928_n.thumb.jpg.068df21eb82460dd878191c73c8fcf37.jpg

As you can guess, it is making the headlines here and most of Europe as well as the US. Deepest sympathies and condolences to families, friends and those affected.

Thankfully, Fraser Anning's antics (apart from the egging and the response of his mug supporters) aren't getting any airtime. There's an online petition to remove him from the senate (can't legally be done unless there are vilification laws in Aus).

The gunman's actions was that of a coward - a demented psychopath using hatred as a reason to justify his insane tirade of violence on people praying - as Marty says, no different than ISIS or any other terrorist organisation. The same outrage is being shown, but this event (like so many other terrorist events) is ringing alarm bells at where society is heading and I fear there is more bloodshed to follow.

Fraser Anning is a joke. Only got 19 primary votes, which means not even all his friends and family thought he was worth voting for.

Even more proof (if any was required) that the crazy parties (One Nation, Australia First, Palmer United) have absolutely no standards when it comes to their representatives.

NO STANDARDS,That young man "Physically Attacked" a person (don't care who),

AND

He's NOT being prosecuted !.

DOUBLE STANDARDS .

Are afoot here.

spacesailor

Is this the most dramatic thing that has happened in the last few days?

NO STANDARDS,That young man "Physically Attacked" a person (don't care who),

AND

He's NOT being prosecuted !.

DOUBLE STANDARDS .

Are afoot here.

spacesailor

A 17 yo cracked an egg on his head. Last I heard, eggs are pretty soft.

Anning punched him twice and supporters grabbed the kid in a chokehold.

It's a bit different from head-butting Abbott. I would call this one a silly prank, not assault.

I think this happened in NZ because it is easier to buy this weaponry there than in Australia. But I think the original intention was to bring the weapons back to Australia.

If this was the case, and the guy later decided that it was too hard to get those weapons back here, then chalk up a big victory for Howard's gun control laws.

... chalk up a big victory for Howard's gun control laws.

I happily handed in my self-loader. There are precious few reasons for anyone to own one, yet I copped ridicule from other firearm owners (including an ex-copper) for saying so. Like riders in noisy dirt bikes, they can only blame themselves when society wants to limit their “rights”.

The only time I would want a self-loading military style rifle would be when an angry old man razorback boar bursts out of the lignum, with malicious intent, 20 metres away, and only has eyes for me.

Perhaps, OME. That very argument was put to me by the ex-copper. I countered that my middle-aged boss, not known as a risk-taker, regularly hunted pigs alone with bow and arrow.

Let's face it, the frontier days are over. Our continent doesn't have the sort of critters that we need firearms- let alone assault rifles- to defend ourselves from.

"the frontier days are over. "

Not so, My son-in-law has Just bought a 410 shotgun. It's use is Not restricted to Feral Pigs, But also to Very large feral DOGS, running in packs chasing Horses & livestock.

He was surprised I knew what a 410 was, But being an ex Kiwi, 410's were loaded with Solid lead, not shot, Just to kill a "KEA" parrot, Lead shot didn't penetrate the birds plumage.

I doubt a 410 would injure a "Captain Cook" porker,

spacesailor

If someone wants to get provocative publicly, expecting something to happen sometime would be reasonable. No one's ever died from having an egg crushed against their head by a young bloke holding his phone in one hand. Annings instant very hostile response is notable. To coolly ignore it would have been more admirable and wouldn't be that difficult for a "Normal" well adjusted person. The excess hostility and violence of the GOONS is typical of the type of persons we are dealing with here.. Kicking people when they are down and defenceless takes cowardly behavior to a new low level.. Mowing unarmed innocent people down with a rapidfire assault rifle, is hardly hero stuff either, to be in any way condoned.. You are regarding scum close up, here.. Nev

Fraser Anning is a joke. Only got 19 primary votes, which means not even all his friends and family thought he was worth voting for.Even more proof (if any was required) that the crazy parties (One Nation, Australia First, Palmer United) have absolutely no standards when it comes to their representatives.

How on earth does a person get into the senate on 19 primary votes? Goes to show even proportional representation has its issues!

Corruption of a preference system. A game many have played. Since the votes essentially go to the Party who determine the order in which the votes will apply, PRIOR to the votes occurring , HOW can Somebody defect from the original party and still claim the right to sit in the house? Nev

How on earth does a person get into the senate on 19 primary votes? Goes to show even proportional representation has its issues!

Mostly because voting above the line was allowed.

Remember the "tablecloth" senate voting paper? So many voters couldn't write 79 numbers in sequence. Voting had to be made easier, even if it contravened the Constitution, which directs that our representatives be "directly elected" by voters. The new, more convenient voting above-the-line system means we select which party we are voting for, in effect handing them the power to select our reps for us.

Fraser Anning happened to be second in line for his party when the successful candidate had his election disallowed.

An egg can damage , whatever it lands on. An eggshell can & has blinded one that I knew, & there must be more !.

I have a EGG sized blemish on my car from schoolkids , egging my school teacher neighbor. 16 & 17 y o, MEN, I felt like throwing a Brick at those laughing hyenas.

He came ARMED & attacked the speaker, He should be arrested. Do all People voicing an opinion have to except being attacked, by young men, next year he can enlist in the armed forces & get a gun.

I wouldn't trust him to be peaceful !.

spacesailor

Spacey - you are right in that th egg-er committed a battery (allegedly). And Fraser Anning has the right to defend himself and he and his henchmen have the right to apprehend the assailant as a citizens arrest.

However, the response has to be proportional with some leeway that the “victim” could be fearful and act on a panic.

Looking at the footage, it appeared Anning went beyond defence and clearly into retribution. His henchmen clearly went beyond restraint if the assailant given the circumstances and both their actions would have a case to answer.

The assailant should also have a case to answer - the magnitude being much smaller

What !.

"Coming Armed, & attacking" is a lesser crime than self-defense ?.

Only in a bias Australia.

He came to that public meeting, With Intent to commit a "Crime" against the speaker.

In another country he could, with certainly have been Shot dead.

spacesailor