how true

storchy neil

gee marty for a bloke who believes the ABC news you definatly need help cause its your taxes that will be going to the states hold the boat abc wont tell you oh dear is their need for me to order a band

oh by the way i have not watched ABC news shiiiiiit for two years but have a mate that informs me

oh by the way did your ABC tell you about the 54 men that have over 300 charges pending to do with children neil

so what you are saying nev his information is not correct in the case of the 16 year old now suing a news station for a couple million dollars your ABC could be next on that list

I notice that none of you picked up on the 54 od males on 360 od charges laid and that's on your back door no shiiiiiiitt Sherlock talk about believing I the fairies neil

How would YOU know?. YOU don't listen or watch it, by your own admission. The ABC is rated consistently as the most reliable source of information in the country by far but I suppose all that is Bs like weather changing due CO2 etc Glencore, the biggest miner of Coal (never Paid any tax yet) in the country is aware of global climate change and is not increasing COAL production in the future and says renewables are the new scene. Said so today... Nev

Neil, I can't find anything about these 54 men and 300 charges you talk about. Nothing from news.com. , channel 9 or channel 10 or channel 7. Or news papers.

There is one mention of one WA bloke on 319 child abuse charges. Is that what you mean?

Where did you find this news?

Where did you find this news?

Didn't you see his post? From his mate.

I THINK he may be confusing Australia with the USA, which is a whole other country. There was some kid wearing one of Trump's silly hats who got on the news because he appeared to be taking the p*ss out of a native American chap. Turns out there was more to the story and now he's suing the Washington Post for something stupid like $350 million (only in the US).

Of course, Trump loves this because he hates the news... accuses them of telling lies, which is a bit rich from the guy who's told thousands since being elected.

So no, Neil, it's not the ABC who's getting sued. Might want to read/watch them yourself instead of depending on this mate, who seems like he's got a similar worldview to you.

no the wa police commissioner wa police so your so good at taking the ABC as gospel as I have said that I don't only watch aus news also have an interest in the pommie news as phil knows when he did the story on tommy

also a couple of yank mates

oh by the way how big is glencore look deeper and you will find that glencore is doing a con job on you

and by the way your being coned on that crap of the wind and solar is cost effective yep follow shorten and the green if you want to have no hospitals no new roads no air port and no jobs ban coal at your peril neil