Hooray for Trump

pmccarthy

On Late Night Live the other night they were discussing how his skin is as thick as a rhino's when it comes keeping out logic, yet very thin when it comes to criticism. I doubt that he has any concept of how ridiculous a figure he is to most of the world. Having a buffoon like him in the White House is like hiring a bull to run your china shop.

I wonder whet this forum would have here if trump had lost the electionWould it all have been Hillarity?

No, then it'd just be the conservatives moaning about her being the worst president ever. I reckon she would've been mediocre. (Which is still miles better than the current clown!)

Donald is a loose canon. His rusted on adherents will stick to him and if he fails which he probable will, as he lives precariously,they will attribute it to the "system getting him" conspiracy which he feeds constantly an some unthinkable consequences might befall the US people. Some are being disillusioned by his performance but others are as strong as ever. Hillary actually got more votes in 3 million I think total and the turnout was low . . A fact that gets the Donald outraged if it's mentioned. He was good at dishing out $#!t but can't take any when it's coming HIS way. He was going to put "crooked Hilary in Gaol" and much more you may recall.Trouble is there's enough truth in some of his rantings to give it airspace. The MEDIA have nothing to crow over. Democracy needs good examination by the people of what the leaders are doing and the media are charged with that responsibility but have demonstrably failed by and large. The republicans will stick with him now that he's there with some of them being very troubled but being in power is a strong motivator. If it's Trump or nothing trump gets the tick. The republicans have put up some appalling candidates . Bush Jr probably being the worst, and he stole the 2nd term. The Tea party have had a big influence there for a while. Fun while it was happening but probably did much damage overall to the voice of reason. Nev

throwing sticks and stones may break bones but names will never hurt what is some peoples concern over another country how about cleaning up your own country neil

I would suggest that since events in the US affect us, such as the subprime mortgage disaster plus the fact that we are in a military alliance gives us every right to comment I can't think of a time when Australians haven't criticised the US President, certainly, Obama copped a lot of criticism. I am not sure why criticising Trump, Obama, Clinton, Putin or any other leader should be off limits. In the end, Trump will be judged by history.

Yes, our pollies are a hopeless lot today. It's all about scoring points and not about the interest of the country. That goes for the crazy Lib backbench, Labor generally and most of the minor parties. It is ok to debate each bill on its merits, but blocking to score political points is destroying Australia.

throwing sticks and stones may break bones but names will never hurt what is some peoples concern over another country how about cleaning up your own country neil

We started cleaning it up. We threw out Tony Abbott, worst PM ever - well, his party did out of self interest.

and what about shorten and his mob ,rudd ,Gillard , they were the worst in my opinion, in all the years that I have been in aus only under a lib government did I do well soon as labour got in aus went down the tubes , got to give it to libs , they helped me get where I am today , labour has the worst record ever ,look at uk completely fxxked by them ,glad I left in 70

Let's face it. All politicians are self-serving. The ballot ticket is their boarding pass to the gravy train, and the difference between being the government or opposition is the difference between fine china or plastic plates.

The basic tenet of all Parties is appeasement, and we saw how well that works.

[ATTACH]48802._xfImport[/ATTACH]

OME

Roadto2.thumb.gif.be8b1092ce3ea848bc799fdab6cfbe26.gif