Fave Aussie Music

Point taken, but JC and the ladies are Aus [edit - well the ladies whose names evade me at the minute, may be NZ]....

And it's a good song.

And I could have put a live clip up where they were playing in Warnnambool - but the sound wa rubbish...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK.. this is a US band... and I am not a Richmond supporter (although, if my team isn't in the hunt, they are a team I would almost support), this is fantastic... (OK - his signing is actually pretty, ahem, ship... but still I like it)

Reiwoldt doesn't do a half bad job given the circumstance... Much like his team mate who took and distributed a photo of someone else wearing the premiership medal - which seems to be very well composed, technically, of course!

Now, I have no idea what it is like to be at war.. I am lucky - born in the 60s so after conscription and now too old to be conscripted to the next conflict. However, although most of my HSC (VCE students - google what it means) was quantitative and business based, I did retain Aussie History as a subject and the 1st world war was predominantly featured. So, while I can't really comprehend, I can somewhat empathise (they didn't sugar coat the subject).. Great track - brought a tear to my eye - while I was listening at work.