GRIPES

Phil Perry

Ok my actual big gripe.....I have 2 of them

Bloody banks I hate them and the way they shaft everyone...no allegance or real caring anymore not like it used to be they are just enormous money making machines with little regard now for the average joe....they used to be good once but then again 30 years ago is pretty much another lifetime ago

Politicians....I hate them all pretty much they are self serving and do not usually vote for what their constituants want..they vote along party lines and are too interested in doing what is right for them and not is right for the country and its inhabitants You only have to look at the farce that is currently called the "Australian Government and its Opposition" both of them are useless. We live in the best country in the world and we are doing our best to stuff it completely

There you go Nev...my gripes are out there

• Like 1

Anyone south of the Qld border is a mexican spacer.png No Joh didnt like daylight savings because he thought the sun shone out of his bum and he didnt want to get up an hour earlier for anyone. I wouldnt be saying too much about people moving your way. Hervey Bay is now called little Victoria So many people have been moving to Qld we have almost gridlock across the city every morning until about 10am.

Kyle,

Have of my brother Mexicans wha move to QLD end up coming back as it is not as good as they thought it would be.

Meccicanno Alf & proud of it

A agree about the banks. They are BAD!!.

Mexico is hotter than the USA. Qld is hotter than NSW. The REASON in both cases is that both are closer to the equator which is where the SUN is right above your head on average. It's so warm (HOT) in these places that you don't need clothes and you ge ta good tan if you are not carefull skin cancer too. a six pack buys anything.

In colder climates things are tougher. People have to use their minds to keep warm (wear clothes) and co-operate with each other find better caves and make heat and shovels to move snow. Fire water to drink. It's a great challenge. Not everyone is up to it. No-one listens to Alan Jones here, so you have to work it all out for yourself. Nev

Tasmanians Tassie devils are not welcoming to "mainlanders". They must be doing things they want to keep to themselves. Among themselves they seem to smile a lot, so it must be fun. Most of them are descended from about 4 families, if you go back far enough. I think they keep warm by cuddling, but not with strangers, unless no-ones watching. I have travelled there many times and it's a great piece of real estate..Nev

AHHH the nectar of the gods....actually it is not spelling for XXXX it is the symbol for barbed wire. Thats how we decipher it...of course you southerners would take it out of its nice easy simplistic context.

What's barbed wire?

Victoria has padded fences in deference to our animal friends, and we relocate any poor lost snakes etc.

Guest Captain1
My gripe?People missing the irony of a Pom providing a thread for Aussies to have a whinge.

Ross.

If there is an expert with experience available to provide something like this thread, then that is always the best way to go.

Irony maybe, fit-for-purpose certainly.

Regards Geoff

No-one listens to Alan Jones here, so you have to work it all out for yourself. Nev

No one listens to him here either thank god

What's barbed wire?

Victoria has padded fences in deference to our animal friends, and we relocate any poor lost snakes etc.

We breed them tough here so barbed wire is the only way to keep them in

My gripe?People missing the irony of a Pom providing a thread for Aussies to have a whinge.

I work with a couple of expat Poms here and I can tell you they love it here and will never go back ever ever ever...and they lost their whinge gene after about 12 months...and my next door neighours here are ex poms and they only go back because they have to see their parents every year or so...they tell me they cant wait to get back here

Mark

A agree about the banks. They are BAD!!....

No-one listens to Alan Jones here, so you have to work it all out for yourself. Nev

Ahhh, banks and extremist right-wing shock jocks. My pet HATES.

Mark: If you want to fly at the moment, you have to get up when the birds do. If you do that, you'll get an hour or maybe even two if you're lucky. Otherwise it's like being in a tumble dryer. That's my gripe for the day.

Guest Howard Hughes
I'd love to get back to Mackay, sorry to all the knockers out there, but QLD is a wonderful place and most people are just jealous of those there.

Actually it's the people constantly harping on about it that puts us off the place! I mean Brizvegas? Oh please...it's like they have never even been there! spacer.png

Personally I think there is better weather, better cities, better deserts, better beaches, better mines, better beer and better bush (although the rain forrests are spectacular) elsewhere in Oz! spacer.png

Ahhh, banks and extremist right-wing shock jocks. My pet HATES.

Mark: If you want to fly at the moment, you have to get up when the birds do. If you do that, you'll get an hour or maybe even two if you're lucky. Otherwise it's like being in a tumble dryer. That's my gripe for the day.

Yes Scott I usually get up about dawn and head off luckily I am 5 mins from the airfield. It was pretty lumpy coming back from Kilcoy on sunday about noon. Today was beautiful I should have gone flying early but this last 2 days before I knock off from holidays is busy so couldnt afford a few hours off. I hope the weather stays good after friday for a few days at least

Actually it's the people constantly harping on about it that puts us off the place! I mean Brizvegas? Oh please...it's like they have never even been there! spacer.png

Personally I think there is better weather, better cities, better deserts, better beaches, better beer and better bush (although the rain forrests are spectatcular) elsewhere in Oz! spacer.png

HH

I hate the Gold Coast too crowded and too fake we always used to go to the sunshine coast...now it has been wrecked and over populated and overbuilt by all the southerners. Further up the state it is still pretty good except for most of the towns being taken over by mining money so they are on the road to rack and ruin too.