Money

Yenn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Phil, people are giving up on the assumption that the market will fix all ills when all it does is seek the maximum profit in the shortest time frame. Toll roads in this country are being seen as a good example, where you pay serious money to be stuck in long traffic jambs, while tolls are increased.. I can't stand the BBC either but you can change to another station if it affects your sanity. Britain does things I can't understand. They accept a level of surveillance at the highest level in the world, seemingly without question, as an example. They also have unelected people in the Upper House and agonise over "CLASS", whatever that is..Nev

I COULD change to another station Nev,. . .but in the UK, the big four, BBC SKY CH4 and ITV 'News' all 'Parrot' exactly the same narrative, you couldn't get a fag paper between the tales peddled by all of them. This is the most irritating part of all.

I COULD change to another station Nev,. . .but in the UK, the big four, BBC SKY CH4 and ITV 'News' all 'Parrot' exactly the same narrative, you couldn't get a fag paper between the tales peddled by all of them. This is the most irritating part of all.

Maybe they're telling the truth?

(...I'll get me 'at...)

• 4 months later...