Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 minutes ago, old man emu said:

We nver hear anything about the Democrats' campaign for the upcoming mid-terms.

They don't have one.

Seems they hope to get in by 'at least we aren't Repugnican'.

 

In the past it has worked in Australian politics.

 

I think Donny and the repuglicans have given so much material that could be used.... but - silence is all we hear.

 

I recall donny once said that if he ever ran for president, it would have to be with the repuglican party because republicans are so dumb.

  • Agree 2
Posted

Was it Bonaparte who said "never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake"?

 

I agree - every word coming out of the orange wanker's mouth should drive anyone with half a brain to vote for whoever isn't him.

  • Agree 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...