Dull Men's Club.

red750

About
As exemplified by our motto, "Celebrate the Ordinary", this is a place for all people who avoid glitz and glam, are not constantly moving on to the next big thing, are not suffering from moreitus. To discuss the joy to be found in everyday, mundane, dull things.

They claim they are Dullsters, not Dullards. This isthe sort of thing that gets them excited.

shadeoftea.jpg.thumb.png.e4f103b4f4eed458e9c4b1b054846fb0.png

It's a contradiction in terms. The "ordinary" by definition is not notable or likely to be  capable of being exciting. IF we go a step further and define the aim is to avoid "pointless change" often just for the sake of it and  unnecessary complexity  or CONSPICUOUS  display of   wealth and chattels  I'm in furious agreement. WE shouldn't NEED all this stuff and often use it because we have been encouraged  to buy stuff we don't have any real need to have. Actually MAKING something is infinitely more satisfying than BUYing it but I've smashed up some arty things I've Made as I  didn't quite like them, particularly. In one instance the GLAZING was the wrong colour and that was enough. Space can often be at a premium.. Nev

• Informative 2

Guess that if a group of guys want to call themselves dull, get on the internet and swap pictures of cups of tea, it's not hurting anyone.

Kind of weird, but at least they're talking to someone.  Better to be dull and talking than being dull and alone.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I can recall talking to a bloke once who had been eavesdropping on a bunch of "professional" nudists (from a nudist club apparently), on the local nude beach.

He said a group of them spent about 3 hrs arguing over the differences between brown and white bread. Now, that's DULL!

But I reckon people who want to spend all their time on the beach in the nude, doing SFA, must be some of the dullest people around.

I like to be creative, and I cannot understand how people can sit there in the sun all day, doing absolutely NOTHING! (with nothing on, too).

I reckon RA-Aus dodged a bullet by avoiding the election of the nudist resort owner who put himself up for board election! Just imagine, you could've been having RA-Aus board meetings in the nude in his resort!!

IF you have "Undressing eyes" , It doesn't matter whether they are nude or not but really how many of us have the figure for it.  Some of it would have to be what they call Voyerism. No?  Girls Perve on blokes too. Better you unwrap you presents slowly and At the right time..Nev

• Haha 1

OT

When I weigh my-self, I'm always  lighter before getting getting my clothes on .

Light enough to fly my HummelBird .

But not after , putting all the gear on for, other's sensibility. 

spacesailor

• Like 1