Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Quote of the day, from Mr Hegseth:

 

"The ideological clowns are out. The patriotic cowboys are in, with testosterone testing on top."

 

I think the clowns have been out for quite a while.....

  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, old man emu said:

Is that like throwing a noose over a rafter in preparation for hanging yourself?

Well.. Not really...  To be honest, in my case, it would be a godsend. Not a large enough payout to be life changing, but enough to buy me a good chunk of time to work on the property and get going myself. Time for me at the moment is precious - I have not much left over between work and some domestic items that have to be attended to. As I am 6 years at the firm, it would free up some time for me to get stuck in as well.. most of what has to be done now I can do; so it would be a life raft in the move back to Aus, which is now about a decade in the making. 

 

(And I know for some, they are thinking long may that continue ;-))

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Jerry_Atrick
Posted

From what I saw of his speech the ideological clown was definitely in and loaded up with testosterone. The patriotic cowboys must have been backstage. 

  • Agree 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...