Poor David Cameron, not getting good press at the moment.

Phil Perry

[ATTACH]47679._xfImport[/ATTACH]

"SWARMING MIGRANTS" Poor Dave has been lambasted in the UK MSM for his swarming comment, all the lefties are going bananas. . . . BTW "Theresa May is our redoubtable Home Secretary, ie, in CHARGE of our borders. . . .hmmmm. Dave's best idea so far, is to send loads more fencing, to keep the Illegals from swarming in to the Channel Tunnel depot, in order to hide on empty freight cars. . .His next best idea, was to send "Loads" of trained sniffer dogs, to find the illegals and get them off the trains. ( 750 made it last night, BTW, and they are now being accommodated at fine hotels, given £35.00 per week spending money and all their meals paid fpor, as all of the reception and holding centres are full,. . all they have to do is mention the magic word "ASYLUM" and all this largesse kicks in to action. There are another few thousand of them waiting for their chance every evening and battling with French cops, who just want them to come here anyway. HENCE the next really unfair cartoon doing the rounds earlier today[ATTACH]47680._xfImport[/ATTACH]

And later today, another one, entitled, "Alternative transport to the land of milk and free money"

[ATTACH]47681._xfImport[/ATTACH]

This stuff is all over social media in the UK, and poor Dave hasn't a clue what to do about it. . . . Everyone is asking why he doesn't grow a backbone and take some definite action to stem the flood of illegals. . . .

[ATTACH]47682._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Seen elsewhere on SM. . . . taken from a tv ad campaign for a popular imported beer. . .

[ATTACH]47683._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Sorry about the politics, but this is the hottest story in town, and has been for several months.

We have a warship in the Meditteranean which is intercepting dangerous looking boatloads of immigrants, and ferrying them to Ital, where they are rapidly sent to Calais, France, 21 miles from Dover,. . .to try their luck, against all the EU regulations,. ie, you must claim ASYLUM in the first EU country in which you arrive. . .forget it, the Italians, Spanish, and Frence don't pay enough Bennies, you have to have paid something in in order to get something out apparently ( what a strange idea that is ) But the EU just send them all to Calais. we really need to seal up the Channel Tunnel for a few years. . .

[ATTACH]47685._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47684._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Swarming.thumb.jpg.5376b570faf8be6f5cbe4e954214da45.jpg

522114188_SnifferDogCameron.thumb.jpg.1da49c91220cc2e68191a74d0810c0b4.jpg

1012739026_ChannelFerriesnowbookinginCalais.jpg.8a0cf754ea1c8b5f639ad25c4fed93f5.jpg

828490223_Vertebrateswithbackbones.thumb.jpg.fbecb7b0b227ac800fc7af5e3b0e6ca6.jpg

1035285296_Camoron3.thumb.jpg.ce08cce05f578fbf8b91896cd839c323.jpg

1382668365_ChannelTunnelBlocked.thumb.jpg.c16c587e77bc14df8be8e98d290f8225.jpg

733970515_ChannelTunnelBlocked.thumb.jpg.233ad21ca275c19ea9ca45c1604a100a.jpg

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spacer.png If the Brits were serious about illegal immigration they would start with the real problems. First, kick out all the Normans - send them back to France. Second, get ride of all the Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Fresians. Then round up all the Vikings and send them home as well.

Keep well. spacer.png

Good point Col,. . . .only the Angles, Jutes. Saxons and Fresians didn't expect my great great great great great Grand daddy to pay for their bloody food whilst they were conquering us. . . . but otherwise, . . . I fully agree

• spacer.png

And don't get me started about the Normans . . .sheesh. . .have you seen their bloody crappy church architecture ? ? ? ? ?

As far as your architectural taste goes, Phil, you're a Goth at heart.

What I really love about the Arab world is that they will use religion to justify their actions to maim, kill and destroy, but won't give a riyal to help their underprivileged. Makes you wonder if Christianity based on the teaching to love your neighbour, and to do unto others is not a Semitic plot for world domination by destroying Christian countries' economies.

OME

Damn,. . .that's the word I was after. . . .Gothic.

Well, most of my Muslim mates reckon they came here to better themselves well,. . .actually, the seven or so that I know personally were actually BORN here,. . .complete with regional accents, but there's only ONE of them, "Az" is his preferred moniker,. . .who comes to the pub and downs pints of ale. . . . . he got married to an English lass and she diverted him into very bad habits. . . .when he goes over to Pakistan to see his Mum, . . he says it's a real pain,. . .no bottle shops,. . off licence corner shops,. . .can't get any fosters tinnies anywhere. . .Doesn't like it at all.

Shame really,. . . . .they have all told me ( at the restaurant ) that they have no desire to kill me, and most of them don't go to the mosque 5 times a day to pray,. . as there isn't one anywhere near here. . . . . but I've had to wonder about their motives really, after eating some of their baltis. . . . .

Good point Col,. . . .only the Angles, Jutes. Saxons and Fresians didn't expect my great great great great great Grand daddy to pay for their bloody food whilst they were conquering us. . . . but otherwise, . . . I fully agree

• spacer.png

And don't get me started about the Normans . . .sheesh. . .have you seen their bloody crappy church architecture ? ? ? ? ?

The art of war has always been - keep your supply lines short. Steal (appropriate, expropriate, borrow, relieve) the local's wine, women, gold, land and food and put the rest to the torch. Your 5xGF was the quartermaster to the great unwashed - not that he had much choice in the matter.

Damn,. . .that's the word I was after. . . .Gothic.

Well, most of my Muslim mates reckon they came here to better themselves well,. . .actually, the seven or so that I know personally were actually BORN here,. . .complete with regional accents, but there's only ONE of them, "Az" is his preferred moniker,. . .who comes to the pub and downs pints of ale. . . . . he got married to an English lass and she diverted him into very bad habits. . . .when he goes over to Pakistan to see his Mum, . . he says it's a real pain,. . .no bottle shops,. . off licence corner shops,. . .can't get any fosters tinnies anywhere. . .Doesn't like it at all.

Shame really,. . . . .they have all told me ( at the restaurant ) that they have no desire to kill me, and most of them don't go to the mosque 5 times a day to pray,. . as there isn't one anywhere near here. . . . . but I've had to wonder about their motives really, after eating some of their baltis. . . . .

Fosters? The poor silly demented boy!

when you breed like rabbits, and available food/water is unsustainable........you go looking elsewhere. "refugee" is the term.

When you donate huge $$$ to "aide"........it promotes population growth there, and the available food get's even less. The heart wrenching pics of starving children leaves me gobsmacked. FORCED birth control .........reduce the eaters......just for starters. The current system ( die by starvation ) is crazy.

Now the fight begins..........

At some stage (better sooner than later) thinking people will tailor population to resources reliably available. The more educated populations have reducing births. We can keep on producing food for ever increasing populations but the limit must come. ( if it hasn't effectively already) The food must be more locally resourced and rare resources like potable water have to be highly valued and the soil and oceans respected. A few inches of topsoil are all we have on average and we have been creating deserts and poisoned rivers very well.. The population growth in the last few hundred years is unsustainable. Nev

OK so we have reduced our population growth and upped our food production. All that means is that the overpopulated under fed hordes,now want to come here. Not only that they want to bring their religious beliefs and convert us. All the time we are to pay them and look after them.

We got the rough end of the pineapple when we came as boat people and the indigenous people didn't look after us.

Remember Phil, back in 2003 and how you English where going to bomb all the mussies in Iraq and the Afghan without any consequences at all. none at all.

Listen mate. . . .( I'm assuming that you still are. . .? ) could you do me a favour and desist from prefixing the word "English" with the word "YOU" as if it's my bloody fault.

We all knew Bliar was a Lying criminal, as was Bush,. . .as was General Colin Powell. . . as was Alastair Campbell, the Bliar Spindoctor in Chief, Weapons of Mass Destruction ? ? ? Yeah, Right.

Nobody NORMAL that I can recollect AGREED with Iraq war V1 , nor V2. nor Afghanistan either.

We "THE ENGLISH PEOPLE" collectively have nothing to apologise for in this regard, as I'm sure you are aware.

We are slaves to those who control the levers of power and bullcrap. As it has always been, and always shall be.

Kind regards.

[ATTACH]47688._xfImport[/ATTACH]

( The Government are the AR$E bit by the way. . . .)

794836012_ArseElbowLeaRNTHEDIFFERENCE.jpg.ac404a1569f04bd5afa832ed93749c26.jpg

...We got the rough end of the pineapple when we came as boat people and the Abo's didn't look after us.

...but they did.

I agree with much of what has been said, but the truth is that many of our first White fella settlers would have starved without assistance from the locals. History tells us that the same applied to America's Pilgrim Fathers. Both lots of Indigenous peoples had their hospitality rewarded with extermination.

When they had the will to do the job properly, they didn't the tools, now we've got the tools to do the job, they want to pussyfoot around, and wont do the job properly.

Yep, bit of VX gas under the chassis and auto dispensers in the Chunnel and on the entry ramp to all ferries, MUCH smaller problem.

Some undertaker would get a juicy govt cremation contract tho.

OK so we have reduced our population growth and upped our food production. All that means is that the overpopulated under fed hordes,now want to come here. Not only that they want to bring their religious beliefs and convert us. All the time we are to pay them and look after them.We got the rough end of the pineapple when we came as boat people and the Abo's didn't look after us.

Rough end? Would you have preferred to starve to death on the prison hulks or swing from a gibbet at lonely cross roads as a warning to other sheep stealers and poachers?

charging gullible indians $10K for "training courses" and then working for auspost at discount rates. auspost know they are getting paid less than award but won't cancel the contracts

When it comes to money, there are no gullible Indians. The wool is being pulled.

Want to bet they're still surviving nicely 15 to a house AND sending home more money to the family in India than they would be able to make back home, all while paying off the $10K loan to the loan shark that got them the oportunity?

Sack them all from Austpost and send them up to Central Queensland to mine coal for the Indian company that someone sold our country to.

Let's all claim aboriginality and that the yakka skink and ornamental snake are our totems, and therefore the land cannot be dug up because it would be an affront to our culture.

However, read this http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-05/adani-rejects-claims-restructure-means-it-cant-pay-for-project/6446420 and the story about the French banks backing out. Sounds like this Indian company is a fleece skirter.

OME

PS. That bit about aboringinality was meant as a positive reference to Aboriginal culture.

this is the thing about corruption in Australia. Adani where promoting Carmichael as generating 10,000 jobs, no one from the gov or the media tested this. the greenies went through the documentation and found the number was around 1700. of course, no comment from the alp or libs over this. Adani has lost the CBA as a backer so that mine hopefully is dead