Poor David Cameron, not getting good press at the moment.

Phil Perry

They've been applying that technique, to the letter. (referring to the Australia Post matter)

ADANI have a bad record with environmental agreements and getting the facts right. Many financial institutions have pulled away from having dealings with them.. Alarm bells should be ringing.Nev

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, bit of VX gas under the chassis and auto dispensers in the Chunnel and on the entry ramp to all ferries, MUCH smaller problem.

Some undertaker would get a juicy govt cremation contract tho.

Speaking of KIWIS,. . . .we just lost the very LAST of the legendary DAMBUSTER Lancaster pilots from 617 Squadron,. . . . . . WELL DONE LES. . . . .wherever you are SIR.

And before any wag clinically points out that "Ah Yeh,. . but that raid didn't really do all that much Damage. . ." . . .It was singly responsible for one of the biggest Morale boosters in the entire war by far, when the allies really NEEDED IT.

Quirky but Brilliant bomb design. . and delivered by some incredibly brave young men, whose only comment was that. . ." we were just doing our normal job . . ." RESPECT ! They all get my vote for what it's worth. R.I.P. LES. . . .and all those who went before you mate.

Phil

• spacer.png Sorry. . . .

We know what you are trying to do here Phil. You are attempting to sow discord in Australia by attempting to get someone to suggest the Tony Abbott is a bigger prat than David Cameron. Well it is not going to work. Tony Abbott is a fine upstanding young man who has the whole country behind him - 4Square and shoulder to shoulder. Tony's government has been described as the best and most efficient the country has ever seen. Some have been likening him to Billy McMahon, another stalwart of the Liberal Party. With a cheer squad as diverse as Bronwyn Bishop, Barnaby Joyce, Amanda Divine, Piers Ackerman, Neddy Smith, George Pell, Andrew Bolt, Alan Jones, the Liberal Country Party Right Wing FlimFlams and the entire giggle squad from News Ltd you know that this man is the real deal.

Get rid of the unelected section of the House of Lords and the idea of "Landed Gentry" and inherited title and privilege. It creates excessive inbreeding which can't be good for any flock. Knowing your place and keeping it belongs in history.. Churchill said "Democracy is the worst system except for all the others" or something like that. He should have added "provided the voters are informed".

UK has got itself at a particularly confusing place, with Scotland and the EU question. Smart people don't start political momentum unless they can live with the most likely planned outcome. Cameron now has to serve his obvious masters, like so many in his position. He has a bit of experience there. Nev

Too right! We're all behind Tony Abbott.

NOW, PUSH!! OME

COMPLETELY O / T here OME,

Here is an email I recieved on the Bulldog Autogyro subject. . ( Still nosing around for solid info ! )

From: "membership@britishrotorcraftassociation.co.uk" <membership@britishrotorcraftassociation.co.uk>

To: - - - - - - - - - - - - - @- - - - - - - - - - - -.com

Sent: Thursday, 6 August 2015, 21:25

Subject: RE: Bulldog Radial engine Autogyro

Dear Phil,

I am afraid all I can do is direct you back to the Bulldog website. We have not been able to obtain much information at all, other than what you have already seen.

I am sure if you contact them directly they will be only too pleased to put

you in the picture.

http://bulldogautogyro.com/

best wishes

Steve Paffett

• :rotary:

Miranda Divine....Andrew Bolt.....Alan Jones.......Piers Akerman.

Oh my god. 100 million of my neurons just underwent programmed cell death and my IQ dropped 80 points upon reading those names.

Sounds like you should give up your day job.

Sounds like you should give up your day job.

Well giving up my day job to commentate like the aforementioned journos/shock jocks is never going to happen.

I admit that I'm simply not capable of making up that volume of sheer garbage and saying it with a straight face as if I actually believe it.

Yeah and the ABC is fair and unbiased.

On their science reporting at least, the ABC actually is quite fair and unbiased.

Politically they've probably been harsher on Abbott than they were on Rudd/Gillard, but all that means is that they should perhaps have been harsher on Labor at the time. That Abbott is a blithering idiot has fast become a matter of factual history rather than reporting bias. Yet our beloved far-right columnists come out to defend him every week. You'd think they'd be embarrassed to keep doing that by now but they apparently see it as an obligation!

Abbott is a blithering idiot

Yes he is not very likable and will probably suffer the same fate as Campbell Newman for attempting to right the economic problems that occurred during ALP rule.

And can I ask what was your opinion about Kevin Rudd?

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts" - Daniel Moynihan.

Regrettably making up "facts", especially in regards to the state of scientific knowledge in the world, is what those particular people do best.

That Abbott is a blithering idiot has fast become a matter of factual history rather than reporting bias.

Now who is making up facts?