Poor David Cameron, not getting good press at the moment.

Phil Perry

The LNP dumped Turnbull because he wasn't "conservative" enough for their extreme right wing internal party power brokers, but look where that has got them. The Australian electorate historically doesn't like either left or right extremes of politics - the simple reason being that both extremes are essentially batsh*t crazy and Abbott falls squarely into one of those extremes. Their only choice is to replace him with a more moderate leader of which there are, of their own doing, probably only two or three to choose from (a return to Turnbull being one of them).

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The copayment was an idea to try to cut costs and it was dumped after consultation meaning they listened to the people, wind farms are not cost effective.

When you've got a national leader who is only held in check by a couple of sane Cabinet Ministers like Turnbull or Bishop, things are getting deeply troubling and yes, that amounts to a problem governing the country.

You actually know this? or this is what you think? which once again would be making up facts. You could not claim to be an unbiased observer.

Don't remember much about the ABC Teck,. . .been too long away, but I guess they might just have seen, over the years, a useful role model in our Lying, agenda - driven, open door immigration supporting, indiginous population suppressing BBC.

The ABC is the same deal I think, of course all the LWLs think the ABC is great.

The ABC is the same deal I think, of course all the LWLs think the ABC is great.

Can I just translate for Teckair, he means "of course the majority of normal people think the ABC is great." (LWL must stand for "Likeable Witty Lads/Ladies", I guess).

teck air googlealan jones fined or alan jones london arrest spacer.png

perpetually massaging the truth to keep people like you listening to his rubbish

https://theconversation.com/a-very-naughty-parrot-acma-sends-alan-jones-back-to-school-10212

More crap you guys never give up, googled both of those and nothing about climate denial, just more making up facts again. I have never listened to Alan Jones as far as I know he is not broadcast in this area.

Turnbull was only acting on the current (at the time)policy of the coalition on emissions trading. Minchen Bernardi pulled a coup and Abbott got in by ONE vote. Hardly a reassuring Margin and NOW they don't know how to get rid of him, and they sure would like to. He's the gift that keeps on giving... Good one LNP..Nev

Depends on FT's definition of the word "prosecuted". I didn't take it to be "prosecuted in a court of law" because denying climate change is not criminal, just stupid/ignorant.

Oh now I understand you mean 'changing the definition of words' to suit yourself. The whole 'climate change' thing is silly, of course the climate will change what else would you expect? What a great way to make money, create a tax based on climate change which will happen no matter what. What is not clear is what the cause is but what is clear is how much effect this country has compared to the rest of the world.