Mullet Ban

willedoo

South Korean press has reported that Kim Jong-un has banned mullets. Also skinny jeans, piercings, dyed hair and T-shirts with slogans. Democracy is always a double edged sword; it means we get to vote but pay for it by having to tolerate mullets.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Whats wrong with 'mullets ' .

Hair Is hair and if you lose it, you certainly dislike the sound & feel of Rain on your bare bonce.

Who are the ' overbearing ' dictator,s who discriminate over our appearance.

Welcome to north Korea, were even hair Colour is dictated.

I love the sight of our youngsters,  with their Brite, red / yellow / green And golden locks.

spacesailor

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I remember when long hair was banned in Singapore in the seventies. my winch driver was regularly chased by the police because his hair was down to his shoulders. Good bloke and an excellent worker. Luckily they never caught him.

• Informative 1

2 hours ago, Yenn said:

I remember when long hair was banned in Singapore in the seventies. my winch driver was regularly chased by the police because his hair was down to his shoulders. Good bloke and an excellent worker. Luckily they never caught him.

Crazy when you think about it. Long hair banned in Singapore and revered just across the ditch in Indonesia. The long hair thing in Indonesia harks back to the fighters for independence from the Dutch. They vowed to not cut their hair until they gained freedom. Since those days long hair has been respected as a mark of the country's independence.

• Informative 3

• 3 weeks later...