Where's Phil?

red750

12 hours ago, old man emu said:

Got an email from Phil today:

'ALLO COBBER ! ! ! !

Oh I've bin around and about, spending a lot of time on ham radio, chatting and arguing with some friends and others. . . .  I need to put up a new wire antenna for dx on the HF bands.  I was given a cracking used HF commercial transceiver, out of an oil rig base station in Saudi, but the weather here has been so bloody poor that I haven't been able to erect the darned thing.

My Airfield has finally fitted a remotely accessible REAL TIME LIVE weather station, and the link is thru https://www.othertonairfield.com then select WEBCAM & WEATHER.  It looks like half the sodding windsock has blown away in the gales a few days back. . .another maintenance job I guess. . .   I've not been on RECFLYING for a bit Mark,. . .must give a shout to see wotz going on. 

I hope your family is well.  My lot are doiing OK, all having partaken of the Government / Media injectible.   I'm the black sheep and have maintained my refusenik status from day one.  Two of my family have had the kung flu,. . .oddd, since they have had 3 jabs. . . oh well, ours is not to reason why.

Oh dear. . .got to go, Daughter has left her Terrorist Spaniel with us for 4 hours. . .Jeeze. . .

CYA Later Mark.   All the best. 

Phil.

Thanks OME.

I have to say, passing up the chance to be vaccinated, in England, when some of your family have already had it and you're not in the first flush of youth, seems a bit Russian roulette to me.

• Agree 2

Just remembered my password . . . . and its sort of let me in I think, although it's a bit jittery.  Possibly the weather. . .who knows.

OME, Sir. . .I really should've explained my 'Vax' status, not wishing to open any kind of debate on the subject.

I'm not an ANTIVAXOLOGIST'  I just maintain the view that all the people who lied to me about everything over the last few years; are the same bunch of drongoes who are insisting that I take it.   I DO try to avoid discussion on the subject wherever possible.

Hi to all,  I'm still Looking for more Juicy ATA Lady photographs to post.

Phil P.

Onward and Downward.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...