Dunny Roll Blues

pmccarthy

This is a serious question. We are getting worried about the lack of dunny rolls, will run out some time this week. Is there an alternative that will work in our aerated tank? Most things will not. We live in the bush and if it bungs up I will be the one up to my elbows in soggy magazines.

This is a serious question. We are getting worried about the lack of dunny rolls, will run out some time this week. Is there an alternative that will work in our aerated tank? Most things will not. We live in the bush and if it bungs up I will be the one up to my elbows in soggy magazines.

Ajax and a wire brush.

I received a video by email from my regular supplier of funny emails, but the file is too large to upload. It is called the The Dealer.

The car pulls up to a shifty looking bloke on a street corner. He has a beard, and is wearing a zippered jacket, jeans and a beanie. The guy in the car winds down his window, and yells to the shifty looking guy, who looks around furtively, then wanders over to the car. The guy in the car pulls a wad of notes out of the glovebox and hands it to the shifty guy, who quickly checks it, then looking around again cautiously, unzips his jacket and pulls out a roll of toilet paper and a bottle of hand sanitizer, which he hands to the guy in the car, then makes his exit.

I went to our local supermarket this morning. It was packed with people from the City 30km away. They must have emptied the city supermarkets and are now buying up the bush.

Not a toilet roll or hand sanitizer in sight. They did have baby wipes but I suppose what was wanted was big wipes,

There was a highly visible security man on the prowl, but after talking to him I am sure he didn't know what he was likely to come across,

The media has achieved its aim, to scare the population into stupidity.

We are all going to have blocked sewerage pipes with people flushing tissues and paper towels which don't break down in the sewer.

Funny you should mention that, today in our street there was a work crew and a truck with a tank which had written on it with the words "Don't be fooled by flushable" I assume the truck was unblocking the sewer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...