Mrs. May agrees VAT rise from 5 to 20% on Solar panels.

Phil Perry

That's true FH, but to my knowledge the only non-muslim convicted criminal to wear the burqua in a public institution is Pauline Hanson.

If it ever happens then yes let's have a conversation about banning all face coverings in banks. In the meantime with branches closing all over the place I don't see what good it'll do making things harder for those women who, for whatever reason, feel uncomfortable about going out in public with their faces uncovered.

Theresa May highlight her support for LGBT rights on 7 / 7. . .WHat a 'Caring' individual she is. . .

[ATTACH]50155._xfImport[/ATTACH]

They were not 'LOST; you stupid Moron,. . Innocent travellers Being blown up indiscriminately on an underground train and a Bus is termed 'MURDER' . . .Just like all those Kids and parents at a music concert in Manchester who were blown up by a Looney Islamic suicide bomber were not 'LOST' they were aso MURDERED. Just say it like it is FCS.

It will be a VERY good day when this Horrible excuse for a Woman is consigned to the Dustbin of history as the WORST Prime Minister ( And Home Secretary for seven years before this ) that this Once Great Country has ever had..

I am prepared to concede that LOST at Sea, is acceptable,. . but it is disingenuous in the extreme to use the term when innocent people are Murdered in any WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

1282462154_MrsMay7-7.thumb.PNG.bcd8f596a0b687560f7c069cafeda12e.PNG

When I was a very small child in England, I told a lot of lies. It was the only way I could get what I wanted with a big brother and big sister. I always knew I was telling lies and was always told that grown ups never did tell lies.

Then as a teenager I found out that not only do grown ups tell lies but they often convince themselves that this is the truth. When large numbers of people start believing the same lie we call it mass hysteria or a cult. Jesus Christ repeatedly warned people against this sort of behaviour, but one of the most interesting aspects of Christianity is that he could never prove he was not just another cult leader selling a big lie.

Now we have a strange World where we are not only asked to believe in lies but risk imprisonment if we admit to not accepting them. These range from the EU improving the environment when it is clearly destroying it, to men being women and vice versa, to Islam being a religion of peace and Muslims the victims of genocide when they are clearly the main perpetrators. The strangest thing is having politicians who convince themselves that they have the backing of constituents when the opposite is glaringly obvious

17yr old Scottish student expelled from college for disputing that there are more than 2 genders.

Initially, Mr ‘Murray’ was suspended from college, then shortly after he was expelled.

A 'GoFundMe' page, started by sme of his friends was banned.

This is the state of 'Education' in the UK.

I have seen an actual Video of his exchange of views with the Lecturer, taken surrepticiously by another student. . . I'll try to find this again and post it here. Rational people won't believe it really happened in a place of supposed higher learning..

EDIT TO ADD INFO.

Teenager, 17, who insisted there are 'only two genders' is suspended from school | Daily Mail Online

Rationality is often in the eye of the person making the statement. Phil. This is a touchy subject but we have advanced in our awareness of differences beyond over just what your genitalia look like. Those who just want two distinct "Boxes" to put EVERY person in, are missing the point of the argument or discussion. Nev

If we don't have two boxes, how many should we have and what should they be?

I suppose that question is answered by the LGBTQ or whatever the latest alphabet soup is. I have no idea what they all stand for, but I won't stand for it.

Maybe I should it has become just about the same as the National Anthem

"How do you know it's a muslim woman wearing it? that's my point (to a point) "Or even a MAN !.

spacesailor

Again... how many banks have been robbed by someone wearing it, as compared to someone wearing a motorbike helmet?

Easy question.

The kid is probably right that there are only two genders. Even if an hermaphrodite had a mix of xx and xy chromosome pairs, that's still just a combination of two genders. No third type of chromosome pair. He was making the point that all other claimed genders are just personal identification and not true genders.

I think that was the point he was making. His argument was not about dicks or no dicks. He was basing it on science.

The kid is probably right that there are only two genders. Even if an hermaphrodite had a mix of xx and xy chromosome pairs, that's still just a combination of two genders. No third type of chromosome pair. He was making the point that all other claimed genders are just personal identification and not true genders.

I think that was the point he was making. His argument was not about dicks or no dicks. He was basing it on science.

The terms sex and gender are often confused. Sex is biological and gender is a social construct. Sex and gender distinction - Wikipedia

Interestingly other cultures have different definitions eg native Americans.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Black and White only" concept makes inclusiveness and tolerance impossible. It raises the question of what is Normal and would you want a world where EVERYONE was "Normal"?. Many animals pick on weakness and gang up any anything showing signs of being different. That might be OK until YOU become the object of the unwanted attention. Surely aware and reasonable people can rise above the basic inflexibility. inherent in this behavior.. Non hetero people have always been with us.. Nev