Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

57 minutes ago, red750 said:

sense of humour.jpg

That reminds me of a pub where I attended a 50th. birthday function some years back. The male toilets off the main bar had floor to ceiling one way glass fitted in front of the low urinals. You could see everything in the bar while you were having a leak, but not the other way round.

One of the blokes I knew went in and came straight back out without performing the procedure, a bit worried about the glass. He asked whether people in the bar could see inside the toilets and we assured him they couldn't (which they couldn't, as it was one way glass). When he eventually went back in, we had a bloke posted on the door to give us the thumbs up when the worried bloke undid his fly and started the job. At that point, a heap of us turned around to face the toilet wall glass and started pointing and laughing. We couldn't see him but he could see us.

The poor bloke was a bit gullible; we didn't tell him the true situation until about an hour later.

• Haha 3

The mens toilet in the Buzz Cafe in the Cullen Bay Marina in Darwin, has one way glass in it. You can see straight into the cafe when you're having a leak.

It's a but unnerving when you first encounter it, and someone must have a warped sense of humour to build them like that.

I was previously warned about the one-way glass in the toilet before I went into the cafe, so I just had to have a feed there, and experience it for myself.

Edited by onetrack
  • Like 1

I'll just have to describe this one to you because I saw it on someone else's computer and couldn't save the image.

A white delivery type van with a professional sign saying "GUN CONFISCATION VEHICLE".

It was covered with fake bullet holes.

• Haha 1