VERY OFF TOPIC. . . Immigration in Europe. .

Phil Perry

I have no comment to make about this,. . but I have many friends who live in Australia, with whom I communicate on a fairly regular basis,. . ( Most of them NON- Flyers. . .) and several have asked in the last two weeks, what the hell is going on with the immigrant situation in Europe. . . Perhaps this video may help to explain it. NOW. . .I don't know who produced it, but I can tell you that none of this footage has been reported by our impartial BBC. Nor Sky,. . .Nor Channel 4, . . . .nor ITV. . . . .None of it. I wonder why ?

I have emailed the link to the aforementioned. . . .perhaps some of my flying friends would like a look. . .and IAN. . .if you think that this is a bit TOO FAR off topic,. . .then I will not leave an Aboriginal Death Stick on your doorstep if you delete the post mate !

Perhaps it IS just made-up fairy tales by waaaaaycists. . . . .

spacer.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Winsor. One man's propaganda is another man's wake up call. I'd like to know what's really going on, but I doubt we're being told the full story. If that video contains even a kernel of truth then Europe is importing a time bomb.

Australia has benefitted enormously from mass immigration but some bring beliefs that can never be reconciled with our way of life. I have gradually morphed from staunch support for letting in refugees to a sad realisation that, for the sake of our children, we have to be a bit more selective: will the immigrant and their descendants be loyal to their new country or their ancient belief system?

It is such a complicated mess, it is one of those damned if you do damned if you don't scenarios. Personally I'm glad we live on a great big island but I don't think our lucky life will last forever. Our government (whoever is in power it doesn't matter) cops slack from humanitarians for locking people up who try and come illegally and from a humanitarian view it would seem harsh but I am glad that they (the government) are doing it and at least trying to check who is coming in.

It may be propaganda winsor but how much propaganda do we get from the other way? just looking at the number of people walking ask yourself would you like that many people walking through your town? Personally I would tend to believe at least some of what was in that video.

It brings out the selfishness in us all doesn't it, I would rather see them suffer than risk having my children hurt. I would need an awful lot of assurance that they were safe before I would feel comfortable.

I don't like to think of myself as a racist, but I do like to think of myself as a patriot and the lines on the edges between the two can blur into one another. I wouldn't ever like to see our country lose the freedoms that we have for any reason, there are things and religions that I don't agree with but I would like to see our country stay a country where we are basically free to make our own minds up and to believe what we like without forcing our ideas on others and without others forcing their ideas onto us.

Anyway it is a volatile subject and often led more by emotions than facts so we need to be careful we don't let this thread get out of control.

A well balanced and thoughtful answer, SDQDI. And you're right about the tendency of thread drift on this forum. Not sure if it's a rudder problem or just cross winds, but it happens. I've definitely been guilty of it at times. But I guess as long as we debate issues like adults, and play the issue and not the man, it's usually a healthy debate.

And who knows, the extra bit of mental stimulation might stop us from going senile.

Cheers, Willie.

I only troll through youtube looking at aviation stuff as I can't be bothered with the overtly spun and dramatised political propaganda stuff as that piece obviously is. But it is also interesting to note, which is the reason I posted it. . . . . that virtually none of the marching crowd scenes and / or nasty bits have been shown on UK mainstream media for one reason or another and I personally have no issue with immigration, with the obvious caveat that if folks wish to live here, then they really ought to understand and be happy to live with the traditional customs of the host country. Let's hope that they at least try.

I agree with the sentiment re not letting it drift sideways into deep divisions of opinion, and I promise to smack myself on the back of the hand forthwith.

Happy days. . .

Phil spacer.png

I only troll through youtube looking at aviation stuff as I can't be bothered with the overtly spun and dramatised political propaganda stuff as that piece obviously is. But it is also interesting to note, which is the reason I posted it. . . . . that virtually none of the marching crowd scenes and / or nasty bits have been shown on UK mainstream media for one reason or anotherPhil spacer.png

It seems to be the way our media works these days, Phil. A lot of things that don't fit the plan appear to be omitted or sanitised. I'd guess that clip consists of a lot of different footage edited and spliced together, but I can see your point that the raw footage must have come from somewhere, and we haven't seen it on our screens.

Other cases of note - around the time of the Crimean re-unification, I remember seeing footage of the Odessa massacre. Neo Nazis dragging badly wounded people off stretchers and beating them to a pulp, despite the pleas of the police and ambulance crews. We can't see that on out TV's because the perpetrators are part of the side that we back.

The Occupy Wall Street protests - again I saw the video footage of the 86 year old lady who was pepper sprayed at point blank range by the police. The poor old dear was being helped on her feet by protesters - she was temporarily blinded with large amounts of drool coming out of her mouth and tears streaming from her eyes. No mention in our press.

Also no mention of the pregnant lady who was knocked to the ground and kicked in the stomach by three police officers. She lost the baby in hospital that day.

What happens is, people who have taken phone camera footage of these incidents find that their own media won't touch them with a ten foot pole. So they approach independant media outlets like RT, and they publish it straight away.

No wonder the administration doesn't want RT's US office to keep reporting in that country.

Another thing I've regularly noticed over the last two or three years. News items of note about domestic US or Australian issues, often break in Middle-Eastern or Russian news sources hours before we see it here. It's a sad state when you see our breaking news about Australia on Russian media, hours before we see it here. Sometimes Iran even reports our news before we do.

Cheers, Willie.

you couldn't pay me to live in england phil, once cameron cuts the UK from the EU its back to being america's bitch again

You clearly don't understand Cameron. His nose is so far up the arse of the EU you can barely see his polished shoes spacer.png

Bang on Spooky aer kid. . . .

He is currently "Manufacturing" a terrific con job with the euromongs to make it look as though his so called "Reforms" have been accepted,. . .there will be some well choreographed and extremely well ( Euro) financed fists banging on tables prior to his return to the UK with the words. . ."I have in my hand - a piece of paper. . . . ." does that remind anyone of a certain PM named Neville Chamberlain a few years ago. . .? NO, the ONLY salvation for the UK will be a complete withdrawal from the EU club. and we will be a hell of a lot better out of it, and the Kiwis will be pleased because we will then be able to buy nice quality foodstuffs from them once more. ( Assuming of course that the Eropean Union does not implode under the weight of unfettered immigration thans to that idiot Merkel inviting 800,000 of them to "C0me on up" Croatia,. . Hungary. . .Austria ( running out of shotguns BTW ) Serbia. . . oh dear, the cracks are appearing. . .) Not to mention SWEDEN oh dear,. . .they have committed political suicide there. . . . .

As for being "America's Bitch" FT,. . . . watch this space. ( Assuming Koranmon doesn't convince the sheeple watching the Beeboid "News" that he got a good deal. . . . .)

[ATTACH]47745._xfImport[/ATTACH]

2055955108_BBCNEWS-HArmfulifSwallowed.jpg.95f0ca764f546936dbcf6dfbc96708c2.jpg

I wonder who our politicians are representing. I don't think it is the rank and file. Why have successive governments allowed our manufacturing base to be destroyed and abandoned any idea of self-sufficiency? Why do they think it is OK to throw away the wealth Nature and our labour has created on people who would just laugh at our Christian based ideals and exploit us for it. (And all you athiests and agnostics who support the Australian way of life also accept the Judeo/Christian base of our laws and customs - good on ya).

At what point does our charity have to be curtailed by the realisation that charity is meant to be a hand up, not a hand out. And why should we give away our assets and life style as 'sit down money'?

OME

its a bad state of affairs - to be sure, to be sure - agree with some comments above but I still see parallels here with what the natives of lots of countries must of thought thought when the whities (and others) arrived long ago (I'm no social political religious expert)

how do we ensure our identity and life as we know it ? .................... very difficult questions to be ansewered

Phil, you have my sympathy. I would like to see Australia become far more selective on just who got citizenship but even then it is clear that a small percentage of Islamic youths will follow the Koran, especially if they go to taxpayer-funded religious schools.

My advice is to blame your local polly. Even if they are in opposition, they have a lot of power.

Phil, you have my sympathy. I would like to see Australia become far more selective on just who got citizenship but even then it is clear that a small percentage of Islamic youths will follow the Koran, especially if they go to taxpayer-funded religious schools.My advice is to blame your local polly. Even if they are in opposition, they have a lot of power.

Not up here they don't Bruce. . .anyway,. .they don't want to rock the common purpose boat it seems.

Your comment on a small percentage of Islamic youths following the Book, is not what we have seen here. Most young lads of that faith do not appear to have a mind of their own. At my favourite Balti palace, I was having a banter with the waiters, ( I've been using the place for 25 years , so I guess you could call me a regular customer ! ) It was just prior to the last General Election, I said jokingly, "OK then . . .who are you going to vote for at the election then ? " All three of the waiters ( all obviously over 18 years of age ) said that they had "No Idea" . . they said that they would ask at their mosque who was the best candidate to vote for. . . . Free thinkers all by the look. And bear in mind these chaps were born and educated in the UK.

Perhaps this is an isolated thing,. . . I dunno. . .

Scary, yes. But not much different from the sheepish behaviour seen in some Christian mobs here. 'Our' churches have been meddling in politics for centuries, even (although to a lesser extent) up until now.

Also, nowadays we have the limited scope of mass media steering (controlling?) the sheeple. At least they aren't urging us to be violent to each other!

...At least they aren't urging us to be violent to each other!

True Pete, but the message is a little more subtle. While most western nations have wrenched themselves free of its stifling control, organised religion still has more influence than people realise. It cuts both ways; too many clerics have "sold their soul" and allowed themselves to be used by politicians as vehicles to legitimise their power. Putin's Russia is a great example.

Phil we are currently having a royal commission into child sexual abuse here in Aus, and its a bloody ripper. Imagine all your favourite christian organizations turning a blind eye child molesters?

check this geyser out Phil, this principal of a grammar school didn't think his teachers fiddling with kids was a crime, it's a little slice of England down under.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/child-abuse-royal-commission-headmaster-didnt-think-fondling-was-criminal-act-20151112-gkxb1c.html

News just in from Paris - More than 25 people killed in terrorist attacks in Paris CBD. Unconfirmed opinion is that the attacks are ISIS related, following the supposed killing of Jihadi Jack in a drone strike.

I'm wondering just how long it will take for the culturally ingrained antisemitism of Western Europeans to kick in and for some retaliatory attacks to be made by Caucasian radicals.

People tend to forget that the term "Semite" also includes people of Arabic ethnicity, as well as Jewish.

OME