How to tell them they are wrong?

About the rainfall at edenhope west wimmera victoria.

The "official " sites say that NO rain has fallen this month, but it is actually about 60mm.

I would like to tell them about this but their sites have no way to tell them.....  advice needed please.

• Like 1

A telephone.....  for which I may  be the payer! bugger, this is not fair. They are the ones I am trying to correct.....  gosh, we got zero rain when Heathcote got 180mm in one day, surely this must have got somebodies attention. In fact the rain at edenhope is above average for this time of the year.

q: is the call a free one?

• Like 1

Back in the day, artificial eyes were made of wood, painted. A bloke with an artificial eye asked a girl to go out with him. “Would I!” She exclaimed. “Your not so flash yourself you skinny bitch” he replied.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I did ring that number and the phone was answered by a young guy who told me NOTHING. He sort of said that the rainfall could be held back for more than a month, and he couldn't tell me if the phone call would be billed to me or not.

• Informative 1

Fake glass huh nev.  I never knew about that stuff. Anyway, I hasten to report that the young guy who answered the phone at the BoM actually didn't know about the phone call cost on account of never trying to ring it himself. He also said that the Edenhope rainfall readings were "pending", and could be so for a month. I should have asked him why they lied about the rainfall with their zero figure when it had clearly rained a lot, but I was too slow to think of this. Maybe I'll call him back, depending on who is paying for the calls.

gosh it's hard being a cheapskate, and you get no sympathy either.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...