How a reflector gunsight works

old man emu

4 minutes ago, facthunter said:

you have no organisation or order. Are we stall capable of being decisive? Thats critical.  Nev

I am deciding to refocus on the housing shortage.

Could be cured by making a 12 month pause in immigration. To allow the building industry and bureaucrats to catch up with demand.

Yeah, I'm  disorganised, but i am critical.

Edited by nomadpete
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

Short of workers!

They were here a few years ago , but then , they were expendable. 

My ' painter decorator ' grandson could not get work . He started his own business. 

SO

He now employs quite a few workers , that couldn't get " normal " work when needed .

Those ' banks ' , with their billion dollar profits are next In line , to be taken down by ,

' people power ' .

It Has started already by mortgagors.  Banding together to lower that interest rate .

Next ' get the ' banks ' financial backers to come to a ( mortagagor ) " co- operative " table directly. 

spacesailor

Edited by spacesailor
Missed word
  • Informative 1

1 hour ago, onetrack said:

I'll put my robotic-bricklayer-laid house up against your dubious strength 3D printed house, anytime - especially in a storm! - or on a 45°C day, where the plastic is starting to sag!

I believe it's printed in concrete.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Funny thing is, it looks very like my printer only about 300 times bigger.  The printing head moving along the the X axis beam which itself moves on the Y.  Only difference is that my Z axis is done by the hot plate moving down,  whereas that one moves the XY up.

I guess the concrete mix would have to be perfectly consistent all the time too, wonder what sort of additives they put in it.

• Like 2

Marty - Ahhh, O.K. I didn't watch the entire video that OME put up initially, because I was under time constraints - I thought it was the German 3D printed building that was using recycled plastics.

Now that I've had a chance to watch OME's video fully, I see it's some kind of cementitious mortar. I did a Google and came up with this .... it's called "i.tech 3D N" mortar, and it's Italian ....

https://www.italcementi.it/sites/default/files/assets/document/fd/fe/tech_data_sheet_i.tech_3d_n_en.pdf

• Like 1

2 hours ago, onetrack said:

I'll put my robotic-bricklayer-laid house up against your dubious strength 3D printed house, anytime - especially in a storm! - or on a 45°C day, where the plastic is starting to sag!

I wonder if your robotic bricklayer heads straight to the pub after work like the other brickies.

• Haha 2

No, that's the beauty of the robotic bricklayer - no hangovers, no whistling at passing skirt, no sickies (well, maybe an occasional blown hose or a leaking seal), no whinging about having to work overtime, no stopping to watch the football, just continuously laid bricks, that are dead straight and level!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1