New Year's Resolutions

Jerry_Atrick

• 2 weeks later...

Well. My first resolution has been achieved, more than a month early. 1450 profiles complete.

To be honest, I have to complete about 10 more to claim that number, as O.M.E and a few others have added some, but the target was 1450 profiles by the end of February.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Having completed the 1450 a month early, I thought I'd have a shot at completing the 1500 by the end of Feb. I have most of the photos lined up, but a bug in the system is not recording the number of views. One photo uploaded recently has a thumb up reaction, but no recorded view. Three other aircraft uploaded in the last fortnight have no recorded views. I don't want to have unrecorded views, so I won't add more till the bug is fixed. Ian is investigating. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, it's a little over 1/3 into the year, and so far, I am closing in on one of my resolutions, albeit a little slower than I would like to.. Aboout 2 months out by the looks of it. More on the reno to come.

That has put back one goal (more to come), but about to fire the first salvo on the next one....

Weight! Well, it has moved. though prob not in the direction I hoped. But wiith things at work settling down, I can see it reversing direction...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1