'Gender Pay Gap' Senate committee enquiry.

Phil Perry

What's needed is more objective criteria about what the job needs. For example, a fireperson who cannot physically carry an unconscious person out of the fire is to my mind worth less than one who can. But there are some women who are stronger than some men, so the gender test is worthless.

Mind you, a test like this would be harder for a woman to pass than a guy. And why is this not reasonable?

AND the senior men who become bosses should lose their "active duty pay" when they lose their physical prowess.

golly, what a great job a gigolo would be.

You reckon?

I think it'd be a special sort of bloke who'd be able to rise to every occasion. If a female sex worker has an unappealing or unattractive customer she can lie back and think of England (or wherever.) A gigolo can't do that!

I had that sort of a job years ago. I was a sex star on stage, but I didn't last long, sacked after 3 days and I can't understand why. I only had to perform 6 times on stage and I was OK at rehearsals.

I had that sort of a job years ago. I was a sex star on stage, but I didn't last long, sacked after 3 days and I can't understand why. I only had to perform 6 times on stage and I was OK at rehearsals.

I couldn't do that job. I'd be afraid they'd heckle my hairy freckle.