Police 'Whistleblower' details the Disgusting abuse of young Girls by high ranking people in the UK.

Phil Perry

I have no reason to assume that this is Fake News. It disgusts me to the bone and some 'People' need to be removed. There has long been suspicion of Politicians at the highest level, BBC Executives, ( What a surprise ) along with senior members of the Police and Judiciary being involved in this filthy practice, and removing, with threats such as 'End of Career' and even violence to the families of any official who dares to publicise it.

Some parts of this world really DO Stink, and this needs to be addressed. And SOON.

Some people might find material in this report to be distressing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAMcVquIe2o

• 1 month later...

It has always been so Phil.

There is a line at the start of Macbeth which has always haunted me... among other ingredients for the witche's cauldron was:

"finger of birth-strangled babe

ditch delivered by a slut"

The slut was probably a serving girl who was unable to say no to the high-ranking males of the household, till she was evicted for being pregnant.

If it's a rumor it should not be publicized. even though you acknowledged that "rumor" you then state "victims". I doubt the Alleged Pedophilia was the reason the IRA killed him. He was a Royal and they were able to.. I thought it a disgusting and cowardly act at the time, and still do. I have no particular love for Royalty or the English aristocracy, but that's not the point. Nev

I have never heard of the pedophilia story, but then I had never heard about William Slim as a pedophile either. Powerful people can sure prevent the likes of me finding out about them.

But Nev has a point, and that is what if the rumors are untrue? What an awful crime to bear false witness against anybody.

Maybe people in public life need to wear go-pro cameras all the time to protect themselves?

I took my four Girls fishing also.

Now they take their children out.

Oops. Their kids are grown up & have their own children.

Pity the government stuffed that sport up. with the fishing license. That stopped Dads teaching their children how to fish.

spacesailer

The fishing licence fee helps to fix rivers like the Murray, and now the Murray Cod are returning after the devastating effect of the introduced "Monster goldfish" Carp wrecked the river . Grandparents if they are old enough don't have to pay for a fishing licence.. Is it really so expensive it's stopped people taking their kids fishing? Nev

the video seems to be unavailable, so I do not know what evidence there is, but recently we have seen a spate of accusations against many well known people about sexualy inappropriate behaviour. There seems to be very little proof as the only case I can recall going to trial and getting a conviction was Rolf Harris. It seems very easy to point the finger and ruin someones life.

It seems that there is truth in the story about Mountbatten being a pedophile.

The scale of the cover-up appears to prove it.

How powerful they are that it took till now for me to even be remotely aware of the story.