red750 Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 What is the difference between a politician and a hooker? A hooker stops screwing you when the money runs out. 1 1
nomadpete Posted September 18 Posted September 18 An American strikes up a conversation with a Russian tourist.... . A: "What brings you here?" R: "I come to America to study propaganda!" A: "What propaganda?" R: "Exactly!" 2
red750 Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 J. D. Vance has the charisma of a parking meter.
nomadpete Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Two guys at the bar. One says: "you won't believe me, but I can bite my right eye. One beer if you loose the bet? " They shake hands or whatever you do in that part of the world to seal a bet and then our guy takes out his right (glass) eye and bites in it. One beer later our guy says "you won't believe me,I but I can bite in my left eye as well." They confirm the bet. Our guy takes out his dentures and bites in his left eye. One beer later our guy says "you won't believe me , but I can piss in your right trouser pocket and you don't get wet". Well, the bet is confirmed, our guy takes out his noodle and pisses in the right pocket of his betting partners trousers. "Fuck, my trousers are all wet!" (giggling) "Sorry, sometimes I lose a bet...." 1
facthunter Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Happens at the football too I believe. I reckon you are Pulling our legs. Pissing in someone's pocket is Considered to Be Flattering them. Nev
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now