An Arab Muslim TV presenter ( Egypt ) with an alternative view of Muslims

Phil Perry

That is not politically correct so can we discount it?

I think it is the first time I have heard a muslim saying what needs to be said, rather than moaning about the fact that their atrocities are making non muslims hate them.

Refreshing. Lets have an equally honest evaluation of some of the things the West has done as well. and we might get somewhere. Nev

Indeed Nev. . .we could start with how the yanks have interfered in one way or another for decades and more in countless countries to further their own interests. . . Strewth,. . .where would we begin ? ? ( Rhetorical )

Plus how the (The EUROS) drew artificial lines all over the Middle East abrogating the deals done with Lawrence and the ARABS and probably condemning the area to endless conflict for centuries as a result.. Nev

'The Arrogance of Empires' describes this Nev. Why did they think that drawing neat lines on a map would solve any problems ?. . Answer ?. . They just Did Not Care a Fig. They had No understanding nor interest in the hugely Tribal structures which had operated in those lands for a very long period of time. . . and STILL. . NO lessons have been learned up to the present day. . .

I am fervently hoping that the US and Israel keep their noses out of IRAN. . . but this is a forlorn hope, as the sabre rattling has already begun. These interventions ALWAYS produce 'Unforseen' consequences don't they. . . .look at the bloody mess that the British, French and the US have created in Libya. . .and Syria is still bubbling away in the background too. Had the UK Parliament Not voted overwhelmingly AGAINST bombing Syria in the first instance,. . Mr Cameron would have dragged us into it as well, just to curry favour with the (then) US Govt. . .

That hole is probably in the women's dunny roof. Good on you, Donald make America GRATE again and trash the role of President and "decent" government. This fool will start WW3. You get a free ringside seat. Get in early.. Wear your dark glasses. Nuclear (nucular?) Bombs are very glarey. but spectacular. Nev

That hole is probably in the women's dunny roof. Good on you, Donald make America GRATE again and trash the role of President and "decent" government. This fool will start WW3. You get a free ringside seat. Get in early.. Wear your dark glasses. Nuclear (nucular?) Bombs are very glarey. but spectacular. Nev

I regularly speak on the Echolink / Allstar Amateur radio network to many American fellers. . .One of them, about a month ago, said that he used to work in nuclear weapons development but had been retired for nearly ten years. . . .I asked him if he'd ever seen a NEUTRON weapon test detonation. . .as this is the big thing nowadays, . . no damage to infrastructure and residual radiation not a problem after a short period. . .the Gamma, Alpha and Beta radiation is so intense that it will penetrate ten feet of concrete, and just kills every living organism in a certain radius but there is very little blast damage. . .. . .ie, a 'TIDY' Nuke. . .

He answered, "Er, NO Phil. . .and I have to be honest,. . .I don't really WANT TO. . . .that is one really Evil piece of technology" He then rapidly changed the subject tp 'Airplanes' and how his Dad used to repair them and that his back yard in Arizona was filled with bits of Aeroncas, Cubs, Cessnas, Cherokees. . etc. . . .

Sabre rattling. . . . .

[ATTACH=full]2923[/ATTACH]

Yes Donald. . .I'll bet it is too. . . . spacer.png

I'd have to agree with the Trumpet there. Iran is an evil regime and all the people are suffering. The U.S.A. on the other hand is a shining light with no poverty, human rights abuses, and no such silly things like Occupy Wall Street. It's a utopia trying to bring demoncracy to the world at great expense to themselves. Bombs aren't cheap, you know.

Trumps says HIS red button is BIGGER than the North Korean one. WTF? The kids are running the nursery with A bombs as toys. If you get in the way of his " Suits MY supporters at Home" based policy he takes away your pocket money . Publicly (He and the USA )supporting the Iran protesters Tarnishes "them" and works in favour of the hard liners. Trump HAS to be an effing IDIOT unless He's worse. A megalomaniac, Deliberately trying to bring on the war to end the Earth. Trump has neutered the EPA One of the first things he did. Nev

Trumps says HIS red button is BIGGER than the North Korean one. WTF? The kids are running the nursery with A bombs as toys... Deliberately trying to bring on the war to end the Earth...

All true, but will we be any better off after they replace him with the VP?

He looks to be one of those crazy zealots who can't wait to bring on Armageddon.

Raygun used think we are In the Last days. (but he may have been acting.) Nev

For many years I worked with a bloke who earned my respect in many ways. One day we were driving to a training course and he warned me, quite seriously, that I'd have to be ready to take control of the car at any time.

He believed that he could be suddenly "taken up".

On a government level, it seems the religious beliefs of some people (such as US Vice President or Judge Roy Moore) comes before their civic duty.

Well, if an omnipotent GOD was regularly talking to me .(and I emphasise IF, BIG IF) it would certainly change MY life. When G W Boosh said "God speaks through MY lips," You know what? I didn't believe him. I thought he was trying to get cheaper oil or money for VP, Dick Cheney, (Haliburton). Nev