Tolerant christians...

Marty_d

I doubt that they ( religious leaders ) really believe their own stuff. They certainly don't follow strictures like " turn the other cheek ", and they behave as if they don't believe a word of it. How can you tell if somebody believes what they say they believe? There are psychological tests, like falling forward with your hands behind your back, in the belief that your class-mates will catch you, but this test is not appropriate. I wonder if there is any test at all.

• Informative 1

Gate keepers to an Imaginary  apres earth World.. WE are SO special we can't die Lile other creatures. The ultimate conceit.

Peoples faith often fails in atrocity situations. God Gets blamed for allowing them to occur. .Then, what atrocities are committed in some god's name. Most of the worst ones.  Atheists seem to annoy them the most. Do they feel threatened? Why IF they are SO SURE of their god's existence?  The atheists will get theirs when they die if they are wrong . Worship your god with all your heart and all your might . Is THAT what the whole Universe is here for?   I'm not blaspheming god I'm talking about the Humans who make this stuff up to control people and profit from them..Nev

• Like 3
  • Agree 1