Nth Korea, some cause for concern

bexrbetter

I don't know what going on, but theres a mini USA fleet sailing towards the East Coast of Nth Korea.

Now that's not highly unusual, but tie in China Chairman Xi Jin Ping meeting with Trump the other week, and something else highly unusual, the Chinese Delegates for Nth Korean affairs have just arrived in Sth Korea!? - you guys might not know how serious that is in Asian culture for that delegation to be there, trust me, serious.

The whole package is not the norm.

I see Kim Jong Uns great propaganda machine is threatening nuclear strikes on the US everywhere.

North Korea's official Rodong Sinmun newspaper said the country was prepared to respond to any aggression.

"Our revolutionary strong army is keenly watching every move by enemy elements with our nuclear sight focused on the US invasionary bases not only in South Korea and the Pacific operation theatre but also in the US mainland," it said.

Seems a bit optimistic. Their last Ballistic missile test got whole 60 km from launch. Put a decent warhead on it & it will probably destroy the launch site. They might manage to get to the Carl Vinson if the Yanks run it aground close to the missile site. Tweeter Trump seems keen to make his mark as well. Perhaps he thinks he'll become more popular if he starts WW3.

God kings do strange things. Cultism on a national scale. Nev

Wouldn't know, possible, but I've never been there - yet. Heard lots of stuff about China too, then I got here to find it was all bollshot.

Is the alleged "Cultism" any different to countries that are near 100% religious, if you get told something continuously from birth then no doubt you will believe it, I myself have gotten over Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Anyway, today is Kim One Of Them's birthday, if there was a day that something was going to happen you would think this is it, might explain the military build up and drills of other countries the previous few weeks?

Wouldn't know, possible, but I've never been there - yet. Heard lots of stuff about China too, then I got here to find it was all bollshot.

Is the alleged "Cultism" any different to countries that are near 100% religious, if you get told something continuously from birth then no doubt you will believe it, I myself have gotten over Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Anyway, today is Kim One Of Them's birthday, if there was a day that something was going to happen you would think this is it, might explain the military build up and drills of other countries the previous few weeks?

Some interesting stuff about which I was not aware. . . N Koreans trying to make deals with the USA, rejected Twice by Obama, and again by Trump. . . .Hmmm. . .

Good read this. . .

http://www.moonofalabama.or...

Some interesting stuff about which I was not aware. . . N Koreans trying to make deals with the USA,.

Was actually on the news tonight here. But then again so was the US Secretary speech AND the Russian counterparts speech - with no bias or opinion offered, just the facts.

Had a long segment on Xi and Trump's meeting too, Xi looked very pleased, not common either for Xi, and so did Trump, looked like genuine friendship.

Like all matters one should get both sides of a story. (Not generally available from conventional sources). America bullied New Zealand over it's anti nuclear policy and it's a good example of a democracy, so I'm not inclined to see it as doing everything right dealing with North Korea. It's arguable they have pushed Russia too hard also over time. This gives Putin examples of America, and the EU as a risk/threat, needing a strong man (him) to handle the scene. Nev

Considering the Korean War has never ended. there has been no truce, it just fizzled out. Since then the USA has had an army in South Korea just pushing all the time at the 38th parallel.

Also consider that the USA has gone into several countries since the 1950s, all done on a lie.

Now I wouldn't believe a word coming out of the White House. That is based on history.

What is really happening around Korea? Probably a load of hot air from a president and military who you would be mad to believe.

Possibly got something to do with USA wanting to get one up on China, now that they realise they have spent too much time trying to denigrate Russia, while China has been quietly building its position.

You would think that Kim Sum Tin Wong being educated in Switzerland, with a Western mix of people, would recognise the stupidity of that,

... although apparently he was not very interested in class and spent a lot of time eating or playing video games.

Just think. . . . .we only need a giant magnet to capture all of North Korea's military hierarchy. . .

[ATTACH=full]2093[/ATTACH]

Crikey there is only one and a half trouser legs left to attach more medals. What are they going to do when they run out of room? Bigger hats maybe with rows of medals around them