European Union "Divorce" case coming soon,. . .

Phil Perry

NO . . YOU FERKIN WELL WON'T HAVE TO WAIT MATE. . . any Commonwealth people will be passed through with a wave,. . . . .as it BLOODY WELL SHOULD BE. . . all the others will have to go through proper immigration control. . .. Jesus,. . .some of these immigrants are being allowed in with SWINE FLU AND TB,. . .One London hospital has had to close down due the Swine flu epidmic from untested immigrants. . .the EU hass allowed this to happen with their fekin stupid "OPEN BORDERS" rules for the last ten years. . .we just DON'T have the antibiotics to sort these diseases. . .they don't have to declare this at the point of departure. . .the NORMAL world has been turned upside down by the ferkin lefite looneys and it is going to stop very suddenly, IF we win the 'Out' vote.. . . .MANY things shall change, and it's about bloody time FCS. . . . .

I just aked for an appointment to see the doctor for my Wife, and they are quoting eleven weeks. . .? WTF,. . .we are being overwhelmed by incomers with all sorts of diseases, and loads of Welfare Tourists, who come to the UK to avail themselves of our " FREE" National Health service,. . .which was set up many years ago, for local people, who pay their national insurance and are therefore entitlead to recieve treatment for free,. . .since they have actually PAID FOR IT through their wages throughout their working lives. . .then the find that they have to wait six months for a GP appointment BEHIND a load of fecking immigrants who have paid nothing, and most never will,. . .into the system, and people ask,. . .why is the system overloaded ? ? ?

Hmmmm. . . . . This isn't going to end well. . . . . . .

And we have a bunch of Labor loonies who reckon Australia should do the same, the big problem is people vote for these idiots which means they are...

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can remember diving Leyland trucks when I was just a little bit younger. They had Perkins diesels, like almost everything back then. They weren't pretty, but they were reliable.

I own a Leyland Denning bus which is fitted out for living, it is probably about 50 years old and has been great, Australia was built on Leylands, some people are ignorant.

The longest mail run in the world, to Birdsville was done with a Leyland.

Definitely some diverse thoughts on Leyland Teck,. . . . .I DO know a farmer who has a Leyland petrol engined "Sherpa" van, this is an extremely old vehicle he's had since the mid 1980s and the back doors are missing. He uses it daily to shift stuff around his land and it just keeps on going. . . . doubt if it would pass an M.O.T. test though !

• 4 weeks later...

Just added this one to the small collection of "BREXIT" stickers on the back of my little van. . . . . .

BBC in full retard mode . . .every programme contains anti- Brexit propaganda,. . .even the scripts on the soap operas. . . . "Impartial Broadcaster" ? Larf. . . .

[ATTACH]47868._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Thank Heavens for the Internet . . . . . .

65467483_ISITTRUEORBBC.thumb.jpg.aabe70bac059b114870de937841e1b0c.jpg

I didn't want to put this on the "Brussells" thread, as it would be in the wrong place. The following was posted this morning by a friend, in response to Mainstream Media comments that "You can't blame the bombers for what happened in Brussells" type statements which are generally made by people who are, in MY honest and considered opinion, Wrong.

This writer captures the stiuation in a sensible manner,. . .and is far more erudite than I.

I am not my brother's keeper

[ATTACH]47869._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Enoch Powell

I have been reading several of Enoch’s religious books and I am indebted to Mr Powell for the idea that I am not my brother’s keeper. Citing the biblical story of Cain and Abel, Powell takes issue with the prevailing morality of the 60’s and 70’s (still occupying the moral high places today) that what my brother chooses to do is in some sense my responsibility and shows that it most assuredly is not.

The story (Genesis chapter 4) tells of how one day Cain ‘rose up against his brother Abel and slew him.’ Then God said to Cain: “Where is Abel your brother?” Cain retorted, “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?” This has been interpreted by those of a Leftward persuasion as proof positive that we are all interconnected and that somehow we all are custodian of our brother’s wellbeing. And yet, even a cursory reading of the reply that Cain makes indicates that what he says is said with a large dollop of sarcasm. Am I my brother’s keeper? No.

Against that background I have two things to say. The first is that I am responsible for the moral choices I make. It is not in any way the responsibility of my brother, my sister, my parents, aunties, uncles or the man down the road. The choices I make as a thinking being are mine alone. I cannot therefore lay one iota of blame at the door of another, regardless of whether I seek mitigation in the fact that he has abused me, slandered me, offended me or hurt me. If I choose to lash out, to maim, kill or mutilate, it is my decision so to do. There are no excuses. My brother is not my keeper. He bears no responsibility for my actions.

It follows that there is no excuse for bombing innocent people. Those, for example, who argue that we bombed ISIS into existence turn reality on its head. They are moral appeasers.

The second thing I would observe is that when my brother seeks to hurt me, and even when he succeeds, I am still presented with a choice. I may seek immediate retribution or I may not. Wisdom suggests that I am responsible for deciding upon a course of action that will protect me from further harm in the longer term and I am duty bound, unless I am a masochist, to act in such a way as to thwart his evil intentions in any lawful way that I can. I cannot expect to look to others to do so. They are not my keeper. I must do so for myself. If I am content to leave this in the hands of others I am inviting what Powell calls “A Paternalistic Tyranny”.

This is unfortunately what we have allowed to happen. Citizenship has been sold to us in such a guise as to numb the mind to our responsibility towards our own safety. We are told that we must leave it in the hands of those whose job it is to look after these things, those who know better than we do. This may appear to be perfectly sensible until we hear a prowler downstairs in the dead of night and ponder the choice between shooting him and phoning the local police station. Thirty minutes is a long time to wait when there are only 15 stairs.

Consequently, I shall not be browbeaten by the prevailing fashion in ideas to think that out there just beyond the horizon of my understanding there is some clear reason for ISIS and for what it does. No, there is nothing on God’s earth that can justify such crimes. Nothing. Furthermore, I shall never yield to the pressure of those who say that it is wrong to have a view, to express an opinion or to feel the valid emotion of undiluted hatred towards those who have brought these things to pass, and the creed from which they take their orders. Lastly, I will never believe that it is impossible to do anything meaningful or substantial. From another context but entirely fitting here: 'Too often today people are ready to tell us: "This is not possible, that is not possible." I say: whatever the true interest of our country calls for is always possible.' - Enoch Powell, Conservative Party conference - 1968

I am not my brother’s keeper and my brother is not my keeper, my policeman, or my conscience.

From goingpostal.net

Poster credit : Judas was paid

24th march 2016.

ENOCH.jpg.f1848d023cd931132fbc2d096a7b2e8d.jpg

" But I don't want to live here Dad. . ."

( Another observation of the changing times )

[ATTACH]47870._xfImport[/ATTACH]

It was 1974 when Dad decided he was going to move us to a new house, in a neighbourhood 14 miles away. I recall being very upset that it would be the end of so many things that had become important to me. It would mean a change of school, there would be no park to play in, and little if any opportunity to see the friends I'd made over the ten years we had been in our old house. I liked the old house, with its creaking stairs, Victorian flourishes in terracotta and its shaky sash windows. I liked to trace the designs in the ceramic tiles in the little porch. The new place was modern, plain and functional, just like the new neighbours who all seemed to live behind venetian blinds, locked away in their own private little cocoon of domestic solitude. The old neighbourhood had a certain buzz. People looked out for each other. I remember coming home from school Summer camp in 1969 to find Mum and Dad were not at home. My Nan had died after a long struggle with cancer and they had gone to her funeral. The lady from up the street met the bus that brought me home and took me into her house and gave me sympathy, fish fingers, chips and beans. It wasn't like that in the new place.

I remember some years later, having grown some face hair and a bit of spine, telling Dad how unpopular he was for moving us out of the familiar and the safe into a brave new world of anonymity. He protested, with justification, that he had only done it because he thought it would be a better life in the long term. He chastised me for wanting to live in the past and advised me that you cannot expect that things will never change.

Change is necessary. However, change is always shaped by someone, somewhere, and its ok if you can trust their motives. I don't doubt for a second that Dad had our best interests at heart and he had after all worked two jobs for ten years to make it all possible. He died too soon, breathless and worn out.

I still have a tendency to hanker after the past, to wish the world was as it used to be. I don't accept that the good old days were never as good as they seem 50 years on. They were better times. The people around about were like us. They had kids like us. The teachers were like older versions of us. They too had grown up here and they understood the landscape that we were discovering for the first time. There was a 'settled' quality about things.

I go back occasionally. It isn't like it was. The buildings are still there but the sense of community has long since evaporated, replaced with padlocks and sideways glances. The uniformity of experience that bound us together has been erased. Where there were once snotty nosed kids who did nothing worse than knock on old ladies'' doors and run away now there are lads with attitude, and jeans half way down their backsides who would think nothing of knocking your teeth out if you so much as look at them for a second longer than they think is permissible. The old house looks sad. I can almost see a tear dripping from the little window that was my bedroom. Its like the old dog who recognises the lad who used to be his friend but who he hasn't seen for years........

This is the feeling I have for my country too. This is why I am a man who is ill at ease with what it has become. It was a better place, and a far better place before the social engineers got their hands on it. Drive around the centre of many of our towns and cities and look up, look up at the stones, catch a glimpse of the fine old buildings as they were before double glazing and tacky lean to shop fronts were blu-tacked onto them. You can just about see through the misty drizzle of the intervening years a more gracious, ordered, solid society that took a pride in itself.

It was written for Jerusalem, but it could have been Liverpool, or Manchester, Leeds or London.....

How lonely sits the city

That was full of people!

How like a widow is she......,

She weeps bitterly in the night,

Her tears are on her cheeks......

She has none to comfort her.

All her friends have dealt treacherously with her;

They have become her enemies.

It is a strange thing for an Englishman to feel drawn to the eloquence of the Prime Minister of another land, but I confess that I deeply inspired by the power of Viktor Orban's speech on 15th March. More, I feel uplifted that somewhere in the world someone has at last had the guts to tell it as it is. I feel this affinity with him not because I am a fascist, or an extreme Right Winger. I feel it because I am an Englishman who has been fortunate enough to have lived in a better England than the one we now have. And I want it back.

"Europe’s beams laid on the suppression of truth are creaking and cracking. The peoples of Europe may have finally understood that their future is at stake: not only are their prosperity, their comfort and their jobs at stake, but their very security and the peaceful order of their lives are in danger. The peoples of Europe, who have been slumbering in abundance and prosperity, have finally understood that the principles of life upon which we built Europe are in mortal danger. Europe is a community of Christian, free and independent nations; it is the equality of men and women, fair competition and solidarity, pride and humility, justice and mercy."

I think I have glimpsed once again the world as it was, the one I used to live in, and the one that I love.

Tags: Judas was paid

goingpostal.net

28-03-16

Kids.thumb.jpg.b1fec45fb82d08a8711bbea7af45ed80.jpg

Censorship ?

Teacher in the Netherlands warned to stop tweeting by police after he sent a tweet regarding how his muslim pupils all cheered loudly on hearing news of Brussells murder bombing. Warned with legal action if he says any more about this on social media. Interesting times we live in. . .

http://pamelageller.com/2016/0...

So seriously, you dragged that off Pamela Geller's website, and you cite Geller as a source of unbiased, completely neutral and factual information?

Geller, author of "The Obama Administration's War on America"? Geller, author of "Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance" One (1) percent of America's population is Muslim. I wouldn't exactly call 1% "well on the way to Islamization". About 3% of men are gay. Do you reckon we're all well on the way to "homosexualising" the nation?

So what about the teacher, Ivar Mol, who tweeted that Muslim students cheered after hearing of the terror attacks? Well it turns out that he didn't actually witness that himself. One of his friends alleged it. So Gellar's accusation is "someone told me that someone told him that someone cheered in a classroom somewhere sometime after the Brussels terror attack". And no he wasn't threatened with legal action. A spokesman for the Belgian police said they actually wanted to find out what was going on and whether it was true that people had cheered after the bombings, and who those people were. Turns out no-one actually knows! Funny that.

Jesus, Phil..........when did we completely lose our perspective?

So seriously, you dragged that off Pamela Geller's website, and you cite Geller as a source of unbiased, completely neutral and factual information?

Geller, author of "The Obama Administration's War on America"? Geller, author of "Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance" One (1) percent of America's population is Muslim. I wouldn't exactly call 1% "well on the way to Islamization". About 3% of men are gay. Do you reckon we're all well on the way to "homosexualising" the nation?

So what about the teacher, Ivar Mol, who tweeted that Muslim students cheered after hearing of the terror attacks? Well it turns out that he didn't actually witness that himself. One of his friends alleged it. So Gellar's accusation is "someone told me that someone told him that someone cheered in a classroom somewhere sometime after the Brussels terror attack". And no he wasn't threatened with legal action. A spokesman for the Belgian police said they actually wanted to find out what was going on and whether it was true that people had cheered after the bombings, and who those people were. Turns out no-one actually knows! Funny that.

Jesus, Phil..........when did we completely lose our perspective?

Thank you for the incisive heads up Dutch. Since retiring, I have time read a lot of "stuff" on the web, but had not encountered Geller before. I almost ALWAYS factcheck as you obviously have; anything which sounds suss. This one I didn't. I have made a note to self not to fall into the same trap in future. It seemed plausible, after I had seen with my own eyes large crowds of people celebrating 9/11 in the streets in parts of Paris, but not realising, until I returned home the next day, what it was that the happy fuss was all about.

Knowing some school / college teachers personally in this country, have heard first hand stories of a similar nature, that I have no good reason to question.

I apologise for my error in the instance above. . . . I will attempt to regain any lost sense of perspective.

Phil.

Fact checking is becoming increasingly hard these days. With the fog of the information war, the facts are becoming more blurry by the day.

A classic example last week of how people are misled by the media - our national radio broadcaster was running an interview with a certain controversial senator about recent legislation changes. She said something that would make people think ' ok, that fits the template; that's the sort of thing she would say'. Fifteen minutes later, the full news came on and aired the complete interview. She didn't say that thing at all, she was quoting someone else as saying it, but in the previous airing, they'd edited out words to make it sound like her quote. So all the punters that only heard the first version, to this very day, would swear black and blue that she said it.

In an era when even sources we all previously trusted are full of male bovine excrement, no-one can be blamed for getting it wrong. If anyone can explain what constitutes facts in this media age, I'll be a very enlightened little vegemite.

Cheers, Willie.

Anything that isn't extreme left wing is obviously biased to a commie loving blasphemer. Stick to quoting Marx, Fairfax and Al-Jazeera and not a thing will be questioned Phil.

Come on, Gnu. I mean, haven't you seen Hunt for Red October? When the submariners sing the State Anthem of the USSR? How can you not hold your hand over your heart beaming with pride, before racing off to Bunnings to buy a hammer and a sickle? You're right though. I had everybody fooled when I got my high level security clearance in the military. Except you, Gnu. If only you were working for ASIO back then, you might've been able to see through my treachery and disloyalty to my country and prevent my evil work.

Here you go Gnu, this is just for you. The magnificent Red Army Choir. Be inspired!

Hey not personally having a go at you (the "we" losing our perspective was actually literally aimed at we humans in general and those who start the rumours). But the problem with a lot of these "Muslims cheering in western countries" stories is the total lack of verification and in many cases, proof emerges later that they're actually untrue and what people claimed to have seen wasn't what actually happened. The "Muslims cheered in New Jersey after 9/11" for example has been debunked. The story which does the social media rounds of the "Muslim woman at the checkout complaining about the British lapel pin" - debunked. Not one eyewitness. Not a solitary one. Not even a supermarket cashier has come forward and said "oh yeah that was me". The "refugees get more benefits than pensioners" story. Totally debunked. Completely and utterly wrong. You can even look up the benefits on the normal Government websites and see that it's untrue. There was a photo circulated on the web claiming to show Muslims in Dearborn Michigan cheering for ISIS and when other photos taken from a different angle were examined, it actually showed they were demonstrating against it and had placards quite clearly showing that. But it was all too late to stop the myth perpetuating!

What I'm against is these people making sh*t up as they go and making assumptions which aren't supported by evidence. This is happening and circulating on the web at an alarming rate. The problem is that it doesn't help focus the arguments in the right area in respect of combatting Islamic extremism and terrorism.

Anyway, gotta go pray towards Mecca to keep Gnu happy. Yes, I'm very confused over whether I'm an ISIS sympathiser or a communist at the moment. Cheers. spacer.png

"Jehovah....Jehovah....Jehovah"

It's not that new Williedoo. For years, if you are in a good enough bargaining position, you demanded " final cut " as the price of giving the interview.

But I'm still shocked the ABC has dropped its standards so low. I've heard that there has been a takeover of the ABC by feminist fascists and I could live with this as long as they separated news from opinion. But when they start interfering with the news we need to complain lots.

One thing I notice the Murdoch press do is to just ignore stories which don't suit their agenda. I don't think they are alone, they are just the one I notice living in Adelaide.

Yenn, I am actually a supporter of poofters although I've never met one. Well I must have, but they are still in hiding and I'm not very perceptive. The one guy I thought (for many years ) turned out to be not to be.

The people I hate are bullies, and this would be regardless of their sexual stuff.

But here's a confession... pictures of 2 blokes getting married and kissing turn me off and I wish they wouldn't put them in the paper I read. But I still support them to not be bullied.

How about the poofters and gay marriage pushers.

Yeah I agree. People who choose such decadent lifestyles like homosexuality are beyond filth.

Homosexuality has been observed in fruit flies, macaques, dolphins, crabs, worms, all of the primate species, gulls and about one and a half thousand other animal species (according to a study by the Museum Of Natural History in Oslo). I mean, it's bad enough that dolphins can be disgusting perverted poofters, but at least they're not pushing to get married.

Dutch , regarding SUBMARINES. . . . . sod the Russians, . . .We need to worry a LOT more about the Chinese from what I've read, . . . .and this was in a newspaper, ( so it must be true ! )

[ATTACH]47871._xfImport[/ATTACH]

What crafty inscrutable buggers the Chinese are ! ! ! I'll have to quiz Bexy about this.

CHINA.thumb.jpeg.c4605b0ef939d646f321c7447d8e0f02.jpeg

Another worthwhile read from Judas. . . .

Hubris and Nemesis

[ATTACH]47872._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Greece, then.

I was eighteen years old when the Common Market Referendum took place. An impressionable youth with little experience of politics I fell into the trap of believing that politicians, especially Prime Ministers, were honourable people who told the truth. With one exception since then I have come to see that this is not the case. In hindsight I was naïve and too full of the optimism of youth. Forgive me.

It is a difficult thing to come to terms with. The realisation that you have been told lies and that your life is immeasurably changed because you allowed yourself to be reeled in so readily is galling and disturbing. It makes you cautious, rightly so, and ill inclined towards those who seek thereafter to sell you a dream. However, with a change of course redemption is possible.

Europe is far from a dream. It has evolved, or rather been shaped into something that resembles a nightmare, one from which you wake in a tremble and a sweat. I remember Athens in the days when it was inhabited by Greeks and it was a place of peace and laid back hospitality; the kind of city where you felt that one day you would like to bring your kids. Not so now. Three years ago my wife and I stopped over on our way to Piraeus to board a cruise. We walked some of the streets that I had trod all those years ago but passing burned out shops and failed businesses, and alleyways where shadowy figures lay on mats, we did not feel inclined to linger. The sight of pensioners rummaging through bins in the streets of a capital city left me feeling that Greece has been raped of whatever shreds of pride and self-respect that it had had before, and left to stand shivering in the cold icy landscape of idealism. This is what happens when you hand power to those who do not know you, against whom you have no come back, and who are prepared to sacrifice you and your loved ones on the altar of their ambitions.

This is not about Greece. The country I love and care about is Britain. As I have said before I find it both a blessing and a curse to have lived in better times. I do not like what this nation has become. Its young so often shaped by those those who see education not as a form of inculcating knowledge but as a form of social engineering. They may pass exams in larger measure than in the days of yore, but that does not make them wise. In my younger days wisdom was something that if you did not possess it yourself, you were inclined to seek from your elders. Having lived through upheaval and the threat of extinction in WW2 and the Cold War Years the elderly, now largely gone, had an outlook on life that was realistic and gritty, and they seemed in those far off times to have known that you need to be careful in choosing those in whom you must place your trust. They were by and large, conservative in their approach to life’s great issues. They seemed to know in their bones that you have to empower your rulers with care.

[ATTACH]47873._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Greece, Now.

Sovereignty is a word that will be bandied around a great deal in these coming weeks. This, for me is the most important of all the issues. On 4th March 1972 Powell gave a speech in which he said: “The House of Commons is at this moment being asked to agree to the renunciation of its own independence and supreme authority—but not the House of Commons by itself. The House of Commons is the personification of the people of Britain: its independence is synonymous with their independence; its supremacy is synonymous with their self-government and freedom. Through the centuries Britain has created the House of Commons and the House of Commons has moulded Britain, until the history of the one and the life of the one cannot be separated from the history and life of the other. In no other nation in the world is there any comparable relationship. Let no one therefore allow himself to suppose that the life-and-death decision of the House of Commons is some private affair of some privileged institution which at intervals swims into his ken and out of it again. It is the life-and-death decision of Britain itself, as a free, independent and self-governing nation.”

It is impossible for any Assembly meeting across the Channel to govern in the interests of Britain. It is impossible for the interests of Britain to be seen as the same as those of Bulgaria, or Estonia or Slovakia. There is no equivalence between Berlin and Athens. To pretend that there is and to govern in such a way as to ignore the individuality of the nation state is a form of fascism; unaccountable, insensitive, unyielding, idealistic, despotic and the very antithesis of democracy.

The challenge that we face in Britain is in establishing once again that link between Parliament and the People. There is an estrangement, a mistrust of politicians that is not without reason, given that so many have proved to be dishonest in smaller things, and therefore potentially untrustworthy in larger matters. I do not know how this Democratic Renaissance might be achieved, but I do believe it is much more in the interest of Britain to seek it than it is to seek a different marriage to neighbours who might look like us, but who have some very funny ways.

Judas was paid.

3rd April 2016

http://tinyurl.com/j2jw8tg

1284042738_GREECETHEN.thumb.jpg.fd19c972be819a560f1a62700d74f265.jpg

1555213924_GREECENOW.thumb.jpg.12b803d9e0de1e0a4f6b407ff2e98e17.jpg