AUSTRALIA - Completely CLean, Non- Corrupt Country !

Phil Perry

OK, OK,. . . NZ and Canada, as well as a couple of other Scandinavian places. . . .

Makes yer proud doesn't it ? ? This graph MUST be true and accurate, as I found it on the interweb.

[ATTACH]47842._xfImport[/ATTACH]

The UK is shown as a slighty darker shade of yellow worryingly, . . .surely our Country doesn't contain that much corruption ? ? ?

77183936_Corruptiongraph.thumb.jpg.f18e5fba0917a57fca65dc22b589a8d5.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, OK,. . . NZ and Canada, as well as a couple of other Scandinavian places. . . .

Makes yer proud doesn't it ? ? This graph MUST be true and accurate, as I found it on the interweb.

[ATTACH=full]40881[/ATTACH]

The UK is shown as a slighty darker shade of yellow worryingly, . . .surely our Country doesn't contain that much corruption ? ? ?

It has both the City of London and Canary Warfe within its lands ... sort of explains the slightly darker shade I would have thought ...

I see you're"on message" with the former Attorney General's emotional call to arms in this morning's press.

Not everything in everyone's diary is open to an FoI declaration, and Brandis is simply playing it safe by ensuring the AAT make the decision on what is required to be released.

If Mark wants to be Prime Minister (and I would like to see that happen at some time in the future) he needs to settle his emotions and stop getting himself thrown out of the Chamber.

I'm not so sure, it does show the poms as a dark yellow like p*ssholes in the snow.

m...corruption...well, we are talking about human behaviors here, right? And anyone who's been to Oz will have observed there's huge tracts in the middle with not much human behaviour around.

In fact, some might argue the same applies to some areas of the cities on some evenings of the week, too...but not me, of course!

Still, I reckon the Oz picture is skewed: you'd expect it to be kinda blotchy...like pimples...down the right hand side there???

The chart is BS because it relies on an individuals or communities values of "corruption" where in real life those values change dramatically from culture to culture.

Quite true.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/the-one-map-which-shows-the-worlds-most-corrupt-countries-a6692976.html

Corruption is endemic in Australia, but hidden under layers of Tax rules, PR and Newspeak. Those "in the know" can get away with outrageous financial rip-offs, leaving us mug taxpayers to pick up the bill.

Meanwhile the Police too often "arrest the usual suspects". Our prisons are full of people with mental health issues or those raised in poverty.

Corruption is endemic in Australia, but hidden

Oz Pollies retirement schemes are shocking to Chinese. Here you hit the high notes then are slowly demoted (respectfully) up until your office manager desk job at 60 then get your pension like everybody else.

Here you are Gnarly Gnu, the truth ...

[ATTACH]47843._xfImport[/ATTACH]

clean.thumb.jpg.8b1052b257763e49331f200d49d649ad.jpg

Oz Pollies retirement schemes are shocking to Chinese. Here you hit the high notes then are slowly demoted (respectfully) up until your office manager desk job at 60 then get your pension like everybody else.

Here you are Gnarly Gnu, the truth ...

[ATTACH=full]40883[/ATTACH]

You missed the very dark red bits at Westminster, Cardiff and Holyrood mate. . .( Thanks for the reminder Kasper )

Our public service might be reasonable, but politics is a bit suss. Local Councils are useful...... as an example of completely failed democracy Proper process isn't followed there. Nev

You think you have problems? In the UK they have a Home Secretary who thinks it's okay to brush a murder under the carpet rather than risk uspetting someone important who was probably linked to the murder:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/21/marina-litvinenko-alexander-murder-inquiry-report

How can they be so stupid as not to see what a slippery slope political expediency is????

Yes, I'm cross!!!!!