It is on (Turnbull calling a presser at 4pm 14th)

fly_tornado

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've got the idea:

End the age of politician's entitlement. Kick the lot of the bums out.

Install Chad Morgan as PM with the entire cast of the Footie Show as his cabinet. Surely they couldn't be worse than the clown show we've endured for several years now.

Cheers, Willie.

Sorry fellas I have just been caught up with the local Brisbane news where the local union corruption hearing have just started. I will cut to the chase, a Building union federation boss is under the spotlight for having his mega mansion built but the bills for work went to another project.

Then I saw a boss of a major tiling firm who we used we I was a commercial pool plumber being interviewed in the hearing and when asked basically what is going on with the invoices, he had a blank err im in the $hit look on his face.

Take it from me who worked on commercial building developement for 12 years. The whole Labor union/ building industry is corrupt to the core.

Well I've got the idea:

End the age of politician's entitlement. Kick the lot of the bums out.

Install Chad Morgan as PM with the entire cast of the Footie Show as his cabinet. Surely they couldn't be worse than the clown show we've endured for several years now.

Cheers, Willie.

Chad Morgan? Far too smart and caring a man to get involved in politics ... met him a few times around the campfire, nothing like the character he portrayed publicly.

Chad Morgan? Far too smart and caring a man to get involved in politics ... met him a few times around the campfire, nothing like the character he portrayed publicly.

Yes, you're quite right, Head in the clouds - I retract that statement.

I remember having a few beers with Chad a long time ago, and he is too good a bloke for politics.

Cheers, Willie.

I wouldn't vote for a conservative candidate in a one horse race, BUT I would be very happy to have Mr Turnbull represent the country as its Prime Minister. At least he comes across as more Statesmanlike than that lizard-faced, flap-eared egoist we've got now.

OME

It was interesting listening to the press statements on ABC radio earlier tonight.

Malcolm Turnbull actually made a bit of sense and said we need something a bit better than slogans. TA then came on with - you guessed it, the usual three word slogans and his idiotic habit of repeating everything twice so us simple minded plebs can understand it.

I think Peta Credlin, I think Peta Credlin has been getting in his ear, has been getting in his ear too much.

Are we that stupid?