Execution.

farri

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing will happen until we stop the pull factor. The highest price for drugs is here. If you aren't an idiot when you start taking them you will be rather quickly when you do.

You can make this stuff from medicines or destroy you brain fast with petrol.

Young people haven't the developed judgement to realise consequences, but basically kids are the same as they always were. The way we bring them up doesn't help a lot. Both parents working and focus on a Mc Mansions $#!t house in the burbs, and don't relate to the kids. Don't allow motorbikes to have a track in your "fancy" town for some trendy reason. IF the society lacks depth don't be surprised if the kids get unimpressed with the futility of the lifestyle. There has to be more than consumerism and conspicuous consumption. If there is only ONE winner logically you make a lot of losers. Nev

Frank, you are happy to say that the teenagers in our community can choose not to destroy their lives when encouraged to take this stuff at a very young age.

No Bill! I`ve never said that, ever! That is your interpretation of what I have said!

My wife Frances and I have 3 adult children, 8 grandchildren and two great granddaughters! We have done and will continue to do our very best to make sure that they know the dangers of illicit drugs and do not become users of them,so far, none of them have.

Frank,You suggest that you are more compassionate than I,

No! I never said that either! If you read my post again, you will see that, this is what I actually said, "Those who appear to be a bit more compassionate than you".

Frank, I wonder if you remember how powerful peer pressure was when you were a teenager

I absolutely remember! The pop band I formed and played in as a teenager, was asked, more than once, to go to drug parties, we never did! I`ve never touched illicit drugs and I never will. Am I saying, "I`m holier than though?", of course I`m not! What I have been saying for most of my life,is, "While ever there are illicit drug users,there will always be someone who will supply them".

Frank.

Ps, All the best to you and yours,Bill.

I look at it as a simple risk/reward situation.

RISK: You get executed if you get caught.....

REWARD: Get away with it and you live a lavish life of wealth, nice cars and houses. Flashy girlfriends.......etc

They played "the game" and were caught. Simple.

Should have been taken out the back of the court 10 years ago and finished off there and then........

Responsibity! those who take drugs ,when their health,financial,family all break down want everyone else to share their problem,at our cost, i have raised four children , and the possibility is that 2 have tried drugs the ,my daughter is now a mother and i have a gorgeous grandaughter , my son (they are twins) has a good job and is about to get married ,owns his home . so you as parents can only show them that drugs in any form are bad , it all comes back to choices , i am sick of the bleeding hearts telling us that these people had a bad life or upbringing, CHOICES and responsability are yours and no one else is to blame , I grew up in a large family(8) kids and we did it tough, barely enough food, Dad injured in a mining accident,did not work for 2 years after that, we could of all gone off the rails, CHOICES and responsibily ,dont blame others for your mistakes

cheers gareth

Well I reckon the $600 million we were going to give Indonesia in Aid, from the up coming May budget, should be reduced to zero.

Not just because of this mornings event, but more to the point, I simply don't like the Indo government.

Ececution about says it all.

Drugs are right through our community in Australia. A few weeks ago over 500 people attended an Ice meeting in Mount Gambier, with subjects involving allegations of suppliers working the schools, and requests for a drug rehabilitation unit at the Hospital.

D 38, If you don't like this one I'm sure they can arrange for a worse one. They have only been a democracy for a short time and have a lot of problems. They have done pretty well in the circumstances . Their currency got raided by some US speculator, and brought to it's knees.. remember? There's 10 of them for each of us and we don't always show them our best side (if we have one). Nev

D 38, If you don't like this one I'm sure they can arrange for a worse one. They have only been a democracy for a short time and have a lot of problems. They have done pretty well in the circumstances . Their currency got raided by some US speculator, and brought to it's knees.. remember? There's 10 of them for each of us and we don't always show them our best side (if we have one). Nev

I dunno, they have been murdering West Papuans for decades and nobody seems to give a toss.

Some of you do-gooders should try having a brother of '40 years a heroin addict', I assure you your perspective will change.

Education and rehabilitation is the way eventually.

Doesn't work, like the majority of people who make the comment, you just simply haven't had experience in the area. Anytime you want to go spend a day with my Daughter at a rehab clinic (clinical assistant), or meet my Brother, let me know. The only way is to stop supply.

I see the biggest issue here is the pathetic lack of information about the sufferers at the hands of these mongrels. You never see pictures of the drug overdosed, the murdered, the raped, the bashed - all you ever see is those "poor suffering remorseful hard done by" criminals with their suffering mothers in tears. Pathetic.

I'll limit myself of what I really want to say and show because I'm sure Ian never meant this forum to be the place for it, but the information is out there at your fingertips. Rather than replying to me, spend the same amount of energy educating yourselves.

Nobody puts a gun to anybodies head to make them start taking drugs.

Respectfully Dazza, you don't know how the system, and the kids, are played.

alcoholism is a serius illness daz

Not the thread's topic is it.

Good to see it all over.. I applaud Indonesia for not giving in to the bleeding hearts and do gooders...some asked for 1 minutes silence...kiss my a*** they were convicted drug couriers...I ask how many times did they successfully get their drugs here to Australia before they were caught..they knew the penalty when they tried to get their poison here, if it were not for all the legal wrangling over the years they would have been dead a long time ago...good riddance I say..

What I wouldn`t like to see, is the innocent people, both in Indonesia and Australia being hurt!

So we stop $ Aid, who gets hurt the most? The innocent people! it will never be the Drug trade.

Stop trade!... Again the innocent, in both countries. The employer who will loose everything, because they can`t sell their product. The worker who depends on the job they will loose! and on and on! I think I`ve made the point.

We have the chicken and egg scenario! If there were no illicit drug producers and dealers, there would be no users! If there were no users, there would be no one to sell the drugs to.

I believe there is too much money to be made by too many people, to ever truly want to stop the illicit drug trade.

Frank.

Good to see it all over.. I applaud Indonesia for not giving in to the bleeding hearts and do gooders...some asked for 1 minutes silence...kiss my a*** they were convicted drug couriers...I ask how many times did they successfully get their drugs here to Australia before they were caught..they knew the penalty when they tried to get their poison here, if it were not for all the legal wrangling over the years they would have been dead a long time ago...good riddance I say..

Caution picture contains a naughty word.

[ATTACH]47593._xfImport[/ATTACH]

226750634_Batmanrules.thumb.jpg.d7b3f504593241b9d27a5fee446d2303.jpg

If the trade wasn't illegal there would be no smugglers, the rdrugs would be cheaper and there would be no criminality involved.

Our government Read Tony Abbot, just want to big note themselves. Where is the regard to other countries rights to have their own laws. If they feel so strongly about the death penalty, why are they always snuggling up to the USA government, who probably have more on death row than the rest of the world. As far as I am concerned, if the lawyers couldn't get what they wanted after ten years, they must be incompetent. But what they really want is an ongoing case they can bleed for money for ever. For those who don't like Indonesias attitude I suggest they boycot Indonesia for holidays or travel.

If the trade wasn't illegal there would be no smugglers, the rdrugs would be cheaper and there would be no criminality involved.Our government Read Tony Abbot, just want to big note themselves. Where is the regard to other countries rights to have their own laws. If they feel so strongly about the death penalty, why are they always snuggling up to the USA government, who probably have more on death row than the rest of the world. As far as I am concerned, if the lawyers couldn't get what they wanted after ten years, they must be incompetent. But what they really want is an ongoing case they can bleed for money for ever. For those who don't like Indonesias attitude I suggest they boycot Indonesia for holidays or travel.

You should check - this is a Bi-Partisan Policy, not the ego of a big noter.