The payment to Porter

Marty_d

Yes !.

All  natural . So why Duplicate, by chemical concoctions. 

Artificial sweeteners,  that become poisonous when heated. 

Medication, by compulsion! .  Fluoridation  .

Then they wanted to put something into all  bread for pregnant 

women . ? Foalate .

( I lost this thread  & had to wait for the next post ) .

spacesailor

. If you geta little horse you might need FOAL ate. Folate deficiency anaemia is most common in pregnancy worsened by alcohol  consumption. . Often recommended by Doctors.  Iodine (a trace element we all need  which is deficient in most Australian soils) was and still is added to SALT is a necessary TRACE element. You can take KELP for that one. Folate is a NATURAL form of vitamin B9 and is water soluble.  Nev

5 minutes ago, spacesailor said:

Then they wanted to put something into all  bread for pregnant 

They do folate to flour.  If you object to folate in bread then do you object to it in leafy vegetables and nuts?    Lack of folic acid in the blood leads to anemia.  Lck of folate in pregnancy can lead to  Neural tube defects  spina bifida and anencephaly. 

"The birth prevalence of NTDs (proportion of babies in the population born with an NTD) has decreased by 35% in the United States, since folic acid fortification was required in 1998."

Folic acid and Thiamine is put into bread by law, and beer contains high levels of Folic acid naturally. Folic acid and Thiamine are called the "B-group" vitamins, and are essential for neurological health.

Oddly enough, alcohol inhibits the absorption of Folic acid.

In the case of Folic acid in bread, it is put in there specifically to prevent Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome, which is a neurological disorder. Folic acid in bread also helps prevents Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD), which is common with female alcohol abusers.

There are chemicals added to food that are beneficial, but many unnecessary chemicals are added to highly processed foods. Saccharin is suspected of being carcinogenic.

• Informative 1

5 minutes ago, spacesailor said:

But to put it in all bread .

compulsory medication , ( for males ) .

spacesailor

Of all the things you ingest I find it hard to understand why you are alarmed by folate. Where do you stand on iodized salt?    

If we were to stop adding folate and that 35% drop in Neural Tube defect - spina bifida were to be reversed that surely would be a bad thing wouldn't it?

If you are genuinely worried you can buy bread that has not had folate added.

Organic bread is not required to contain folic acid. Bread made from other cereal flours or meals such as rice, corn or rye (provided they do not contain any wheat flour) do not have to contain folic acid, though manufacturers may add it if they wish.

• Informative 1

Preventable sickness Bad nutrition and lifestyle choices, ( drugs, etc. costs us all money. In 3rd world countries they get yellow fever Tuberculosis .  Poliomyelitis and malaria and more.. Do you want Australia to be like those places?  You are forced to drive on the correct side of the road too and muzzle some dog breeds. when people like me HAD to be immunised so I wouldn't bring back diseases from overseas, we accepted that as part of the job..It's part of being civilised and Part of an enlightened society . I've asked you before. WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE?. Nev

Edited by facthunter
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, spacesailor said:

I understood! .

Compulsory medication 

Was not allowed .

spacesailor

You would prefer more kids around with spina bifida and no added folate in food. That seems nuts to me.

• Agree 2

Some vaccines for young children are mandatory, but very few medications are forced onto you. The exception is if you are detained under the Mental Health Act under legal orders, and unable to give "informed consent", you can have medications given to you without your approval.

However, if you're capable of "informed consent" in any medical facility, you are still given a consent form to sign to get your approval for procedures and medications.

The Govt has tied in family payments to vaccinations for young children. If you choose not to vaccinate your children, you don't receive family payments.

When the polio epidemic travelled around the world in the 1950's, we were all encouraged to get the new polio vaccines that were available.

The Salk vaccine was the first available and the parents of all schoolchildren were encouraged to get their children vaccinated with the new Salk vaccine.

As a result, about 99% of schoolchildren in Australia were vaccinated in mass vaccinations in 1956. However, there was nothing to stop parents stopping their children from getting vaccinated.

In my school, only myself, and one girl whose family were friends with our family, didn't get the Salk vaccine.

My parents were reluctant to have me vaccinated as a result of "the Cutter Incident", whereby faulty vaccine manufacturing in the U.S. led to hundreds of healthy children becoming polio victims.

I never got polio and I got vaccinated for polio in the Army in 1969 when I was 20. The later vaccines were better. In the Army you had no choice about vaccinations, you got vaccinated for everything.

http://cseaustralia.com.au/en/useful-info/mandatory-vaccinations

https://mhrm.mhcc.org.au/chapters/4-nsw-mental-health-law-and-processes/4f-compulsory-treatment-in-hospital/

The Cutter Incident - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/

Edited by onetrack
  • Informative 2

5 hours ago, facthunter said:

Fascists  on the rise in Germany.

And in Australia if you equate white supremacy with fascism it is rising here, too.

It is said that trying to define Fascism is like trying to nail jelly to a wall.

In his book How Fascism Works: The Politics of Us and Them (2018), Jason Stanley defined fascism as

"a cult of the leader who promises national restoration in the face of humiliation brought on by supposed communists, Marxists and minorities and immigrants who are supposedly posing a threat to the character and the history of a nation", the leader proposes that only he can solve it and all of his political opponents are enemies or traitors." 

Does that in any way describe MAGA?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

It's reliably accepted that KKK dogma was adopted by Hitler at least in part, in his BOOK "Mein Kampf.". The Don has been compared to Adolph by many commentators and I agree. (if that matters) He's a VERY DANGEROUS (man? Person, thing).  Nev

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, spacesailor said:

I understood! .

Compulsory medication 

Was not allowed .

spacesailor

You can always make your own bread with just flour, water and salt.  You can drink your own rainwater without fluoride.  If you feel so strongly about these things there's always ways to opt out.

But if it's better overall for the health of the population then there's no point railing against it.

Edited by Marty_d
  • Agree 2

Iodine in salt !.

It wasn't all salt that was doctored, and it was my home town that had " Derbyshire neck " ( Goitre) .

The side effects of the extra Iodine was reduced " Adams Apple " And ' youthful Appearance ' .

which you may think ! .   GREAT .

My grandson has just been told to produce ID to buy smokes .

He is 30 years old .

And he keeps getting turned down for jobs he could do .

If he wasn't so young .

spacesailor

Edited by spacesailor
It changed my spelling
  • Informative 1