Your favourite politician

Yenn

• 5 weeks later...

Michael McCormack, deputy PM and minister responsible for aviation. Dick Smith today saye McCormack will not talk to him. Rather like Albanese when he was responsible for Aviation. It seems they don't want to know about Airservices proposal.

ScoMo is appalled by the treatment of Brittany Higgins. He is the leader of the liberal party, he implies that government should do more for such women, but is it governments job. Who employed Brittany? It is probably the Liberal Party.

No matter who or what all Scumbag ScoMo wants is to come out of it smelling of roses.

The best we ever had was Julia. Of course she wasn't given a fair go, but she achieved a lot anyway. I think of her when I see new school buildings. The others would have spent the same money on munitions.

I agree with Marty about Barry Jones. He was great. I also thought Keating was good except for selling the commonwealth bank. When he was responding to questions and saying " why does the government need a bank?" I was yelling " to keep the rest honest you fool" but nobody was listening to me.

John Howard times were comfortable to live in I admit, but I will never forgive him for selling our natural gas to China for 5 cents a liter. Howard's largess sure came with a big price. I also liked Howard's quarantining of some welfare money for Aborigines, but again I will never forgive him for doing it in a racist way, when there are white ferals who need it  and blacks who don't.

• Agree 1

I was actually driving to Melbourne for a naughty weekend with my girlfriend when Harold Holt was on the news as missing. Being a scuba diver at the time, I thought he was wearing a wetsuit and would be safe. Gosh this dates me  and the girlfriend huh. We are now married 50 years and  in our 70's.

• Like 1