-
Posts
14,959 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
699
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Blogs
Events
Our Shop
Movies
Posts posted by red750
-
-
-
- Popular Post
- Popular Post
-
-
-
-
19 minutes ago, old man emu said:
The only time that centimetres are commonly used that I can think of is in describing the height of a person.
Curtains - Bunnings Australia
Windoware 120 x 223cm White Coco Sheer Rod Pocket Curtain - 2 Pack. (1) $14 .95. Compare.Windoware 180 x 223cm White Misty Eyelet Light Filtering Curtain - 1 Pack. (2) $22. Compare.
Windoware 120 x 223cm Blush Pink Claire Sheer Tab Top Curtain - 1 Pack.
-
1
-
-
9 minutes ago, Bruce Tuncks said:
apparently they still have roods, whatever they may be.
Rood (unit) - Wikipedia
Rood is an English unit of area equal to one quarter of an acre or 10,890 square feet, exactly 1,011.7141056 m 2. A rectangle that is one furlong (i.e., 10 chains, or 40 rods) in length and one rod in width is one rood in area, as is any space comprising 40 perches (a perch being one square rod). The vergée was also a quarter of a Normandy ...-
1
-
1
-
-
-
Ukraine with heavy attack: Putin’s “Grizzly” goes up in flames
Ukraine has achieved a success in the ongoing conflict with Russia. This reports the German newspaper merkur.de with reference to a corresponding video of Ukraine.
-
1
-
-
-
-
-
I know it's an American thing, but why continue to call him President Trump? He might be ex-President, but also defeated in the last election. There may be some excuse if he left office after the maximum eight years, but he didn't.
-
1
-
1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I know I've griped about the useless closed captions on TV for the hard of hearing, but they outdid themselves this morning. In a news discussion about the Reserve Bank's interest decision yesterday, THREE TIMES they depicted "Cash Rate" as "castrate". How are deaf people meant to follow the news?
Yes, if the rate had gone up again, many would feel like the RBA was trying to castrate them.
-
3
-
-
A woman decides to have a facelift for her 50th birthday. She spends $15,000 and looks sensational.
On her way home, she stops at a newsstand to buy a newspaper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, ‘I hope you don’t mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?”.
‘About 32,’ is the reply.’
‘Nope! I’m exactly 50,’ the woman says happily.
A little while later she goes into McDonald’s and asks the counter girl the very same question.
The girl replies, ‘I’d guess about 29.’ The woman replies with a big smile, ‘Nope, I’m 50.’
Now she’s feeling really good about herself. She stops at a candy shop on her way down the street.
She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the assistant the same burning question.
The clerk responds, ‘Oh, I’d say 30.’
Again she proudly responds, ‘I’m 50, but thank you!’
While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old man waiting next to her the same question.
He replies, ‘Lady, I’m 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was.
It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra Then, and only then I can tell you EXACTLY how old you are.’
They wait in silence on the empty street until her curiosity gets the better of her. She finally blurts out, ‘What the hell, go ahead.’
He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully. He bounces and weighs each breast.
After a couple of minutes of this, she says, ‘Okay, okay.....How old am I?’
He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, ‘Madam, you are 50.’
Stunned and amazed, the woman says, ‘That was incredible, how could you tell?’
‘I was behind you at McDonald's’.😃-
3
-
-
- Popular Post
- Popular Post
-
-
-

Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.
in Politics
Posted
Trump claiming he is way ahead in the nomination race. Methinks he believes his own fake news too much.