Sexiest

Yenn

I just heard tody on the ABC radio, that a survey has been done to find the sexiest towns in Australa.

I have no idea how you judge a town on its sexiness, but I am sure you will all be pleased to hear that my nearest town is the winner.

Gladstone Qld has been judged the sexiest town in Australia. It is a city, not a town but that doesn't matter, because No 2 was Brisbane, then Townsville, Alice Springs, Wagga, Mackay, Newcastle and some others I forget, with Rockhampton being No 10.

I really wonder how they can come up with a rating and I also wonder who foots the bill for such a futile outcome.

Gladstone is in recession, with just about the lowest house prices in the country, caused by the building boom when the gas facilities were built and the laying off of workers when it all finished, although Townsville is in a similar situation. Maybe that is what makes a place sexy.

My personal opinion is that I would not want to live in any of the towns I have named, with the exception of the Alice.

I just heard tody on the ABC radio, that a survey has been done to find the sexiest towns in Australa.I have no idea how you judge a town on its sexiness, but I am sure you will all be pleased to hear that my nearest town is the winner.

Gladstone Qld has been judged the sexiest town in Australia. It is a city, not a town but that doesn't matter, because No 2 was Brisbane, then Townsville, Alice Springs, Wagga, Mackay, Newcastle and some others I forget, with Rockhampton being No 10.

I really wonder how they can come up with a rating and I also wonder who foots the bill for such a futile outcome.

Gladstone is in recession, with just about the lowest house prices in the country, caused by the building boom when the gas facilities were built and the laying off of workers when it all finished, although Townsville is in a similar situation. Maybe that is what makes a place sexy.

My personal opinion is that I would not want to live in any of the towns I have named, with the exception of the Alice.

Go Happy Rock

I was in Alice Springs, flying a glider in the masters games years ago when the town made the national news for RUNNING OUT OF CONDOMS. Well I can guarantee that it wasn't us gliding lot, but I do suspect some of the netball teams let their hair down after their games...

So maybe Alice Springs really deserves that place on the list.

I am guessing sexiness is adjudged as the most attractive town in a sultry way? Oooh.. Look at the cladding on that prickwork...

As I have learned (only recently), sexiness is definitely in the eye of the beholder. A good mate at work and I compare notes on specimens of thefairer sex (er.. gender) and, as I said to him, I am glad to say that if we were to ever go out ofor a night on the town hoping to land a lady, we will never conflict!