So sadly true.

Phil Perry

Well, to argue the other perspective...

What's better - to give the terrorists oxygen, media time, let them know that their cowardly attacks are having an impact and thereby encouraging them, or to (after properly grieving for the innocents murdered, and of course catching or killing the ar*seholes who committed them) letting their foul act disappear, letting our way of life be unchanged and making them see they can never win?

Phil. You are getting your priorities wrong. Princess Dianna is the most important subject.

I happened to be in Wales when she died and the grief and mourning was sickening. It reminds me of Dave Allens quip about wailing and gnashing of teeth. I am sure teeth were provided.

Well, to argue the other perspective...

What's better - to give the terrorists oxygen, media time, let them know that their cowardly attacks are having an impact and thereby encouraging them, or to (after properly grieving for the innocents murdered, and of course catching or killing the ar*seholes who committed them) letting their foul act disappear, letting our way of life be unchanged and making them see they can never win?

Damn right mate. ALL reports of domestic terrorism need to be completely ignored and not reported by the media whatsoever,. . .denied in fact.. That'll show them ! That way, everyone will be calm and we'll all live happily ever after.

Well, the police are short on funds at the moment - believe they have a new model handgun on issue to the armed police unit.

Would guess from the fact it was a Pole and Czech that imported them either a) they would sell to any willing buyer and/or b) used for some Eastern European orgnaised crime outfit.

Damn right mate. ALL reports of domestic terrorism need to be completely ignored and not reported by the media whatsoever,. . .denied in fact.. That'll show them ! That way, everyone will be calm and we'll all live happily ever after.

I know you speak in jest, Phil, but I've been advocating that approach for yonks. So many losers get instant fame from the media by simply doing something atrocious. Their name, picture, difficult childhood, love life, etc. get plastered all over the front pages. Their identity and face should be buried.