The question of "97%" scientist's climate change concensus.

bexrbetter

A QUICK FIX

for global warming!,

Push one of the huge ice meteorites in to Earth's path.

It will downsize our over population over-night, the shade provided by the dirty sky will let the snow accumulate on the poles like it was in the last "ICE AGE".

Seas will reduce at the delight of the islanders.

Coal will not be available due to transport blockage by ice & snow, none nuclear power stations will last a month or two

Happy days for some, others will be no-more!.

spacesailor

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed in another thread about black & dark colored roofs as well as the black concrete driveways in new housing estates.[ATTACH]2910[/ATTACH] .could someone be deliberately causing None normal temps just to prove that said temps are rising.

spacesailor

The concept of "heat islands" has been known for decades. Research on global warming has isolated the effect on temperatures readings of artificial surfaces in and around urban centres. That's why proper scientists measure temperatures all over the globe, and at places far from cities.

• 3 weeks later...

White is ALL colours reflected . Black is NO colours reflected. Black and white, strictly speaking are not colours. Add white to a colour and you have a tint of that colour. Add black and you have a shade of the colour. You need a pure black or it goes muddy. Some whites have traces of other colours also that may compromise the tint. Nev

• 2 weeks later...

I will deplore shade cloth in space. Defiantly.

I noticed the other day that the media said if all Australians used sunscreen, the Melanoma problem would be reduced by 30%

I used it once and didn't like it. I work outdoors without a shirt and have done for many years, with no melanomas. Is science being reduced to statistics?

Tastes like $#!t How would you know what that tastes like?.

Sunscreen.. Full of nano particles. Used to live on the beach. Fit as.. Great tan For a Scot / northern Englander.. Bad melanoma in 1987. Dug a lot of my back out. People say "what's THAT?" I say Sharkbite and they believe me. You people are the FIRST I've told what it really is. Anyhow I'm still alive 31 years later. My Plastic surgeon must have done a a good job. You usually die in a few years , or it comes back in the same place... Sun does damage your skin. There's no doubt about that. You get a bit of a tan and everyone say's "You're looking healthy". There's a thing you can look through and it shows the damage that has been done to your skin. Better you don't know. Ignorance is bliss.. Nev