POLAND REFUSES ANY MORE MIGRANTS OR 'REFUGEES'

Phil Perry

Now hold on phill that can't be happening it's gotta be all staged with actors spacer.png spacer.png

Looks like Poland is waking up just maybe Pauline has polish blood

I'm with Pauline if that's the go over there

Did my eyes deceive me when a new policeman is wearing a towel on his head looks like the police are down grading there uniforms this shitttt has to stop Neil.

Now hold on phill that can't be happening it's gotta be all staged with actors spacer.png spacer.pngLooks like Poland is waking up just maybe Pauline has polish blood

I'm with Pauline if that's the go over there

Did my eyes deceive me when a new policeman is wearing a towel on his head looks like the police are down grading there uniforms this shitttt has to stop Neil.

If you're referring to Sikhs, they have been allowed to wear a ( Reinforced ) turban since the early 1970s. Any other headgear isn't going to work due to the length of their hair.

Wow all these years thinking it's the Islamics doing the terrorism, now I have seen that map is is quite obvious it's THE POLISH!!!

Good conclusion.. . Polish barstards !. . ..fairly obvious innit ?

( Love the location in your avatar BTW ! ) spacer.png

so there employing long haired gits spacer.png neil

A little information about Sikhs. . . .

Not all Sikhs elect to wear the turban. . . A couple of the Sikh operated 'Corner Shop' businesses around my locality ( there ae quite a few ! ) are of the same religion, but none of the males wear turbans, don't have beards and cut their hair in the latest styles to attract the ladies ( ? ) Whilst having a cuppa with my mate and shop owner supplier Manjit Singh Nakwhal, ( 'Singh' identifes them as Sikh, and it isn't actually a 'given' middle name - so friend Manjit uses his Given name, followed by 'Singh' the family name is only used on official documents usually )

He told me that the only Sikhs to watch out for were the relatively small number who wear an ORANGE turban. . .this will also apply in Australia and elsewhere. . .

Manj calls them 'Effin WARHEADS' spacer.png They are always fully dressed in the traditional clothing of the homeland, wear big beards, and are Devout followers of the faith.

There is nothing wrong with this insofar as we indiginous 'Westerners' are concerned, as they do NOT chop off the heads of people not of their faith,. . .nor blow them up.

Manj goes on. . . "They are a pain in the 'Arris' . . they come into my shop and verbally abuse me for selling alcohol, and sometimes invade Sikh wedding parties just to tell everyone off for drinking, but they never seem to get violent about it." Also - " My Daughters chucked one of them out of the shop once, and told him to eff off and not come back" ( ! ! ) One of his Girls is a serving Police officer.

I have mentioned this in the past in 'THE OTHER PLACE' ( RF ) If you ever get invited to a Sikh wedding they are rarely a 'Dry Argument' I've been to seven over the years, at the last one, EVERY MALE GUEST ( Sikh or not ) had a full bottle of Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Brandy, or whatever you like, placed on the table in front of them. . .which is immediately replaced if it is seeen to be empty.. . .I hid mine under the a table as I did not want to fall out of the taxi when I got home. . .I came home with one and a half bottles of Pierre Smirnoff clinking in my coat pockets And then fell up my front step, fortunately NOT damaging the remaining vodka containers. . .

Wifey yelled down the stairs at me. . . 'HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING ?'

I said. . . ."Do I know you ?. . .Is this number 69 Birmingham Road. . .? "

Oddly enough ( You might agree. . .) Devout Sikhs are allowed an exemption in British law to carry a 'Ceremonial' Dagger on their belt . . . but thus far, there have been no reports of one being used to stab anyone. . .

Weird world innit ? spacer.png

• 1 month later...

I had an amusing incident in London a few years ago, I had parked my big service van on a very large paved area just around the corner from Oxford Street, as 'normal' street parking is utterly impossible in that place. but I had to get my scaffolding gear reasonably close to the frontage of the business where I was replacing some duff neon sign letters. I had set up the mobile scaffold ftame when this drop dead gorgeous lady police officer accosted me saying in a rather irritated manner, "Listen mate,. . .do you a REALISE how many laws and statutes you've broken parking there . . .DO YOU ?. . .

I gave my best hang dog excuses, interspersing the bulllcrap with the words "I am Sooo sorry" here and there. . . anyway, she calmed down bit and said that she would be back around the block in a half hour, and If I was not finished I'd get a ticket.

This was a relief, so, as you would expect from smartar$e Phil, I said. . ."Now that I've got no chance of being booked for attempted bribery,. . d'you fancy a coffee afterwards ? ? "

She smiled and said "Gerraht of it" Her name tag said Balbinder S.Kaur. That is a Sikh name, so you could say that I might be carrying a positive bias here where Sikhs are concerned. . as you say . . .excellent people generally..

was in India in 1984 when Mrs Ghandi was murdered.. It was a rough time for a few days as we were cycling in Rajasthan and the locals were throwing rocks at us until they found out it was Sikhs who had done the dirty deed. They were a great help in the World War as they are ferocious soldiers.