Toilet paper

ev17ifly2

Due to all government's lying about inflation and all other things, you are now limited to the three sheets per person rule!

This will then also balance the waste that CASA provides in paper these days and inventing new rules.

Is It just me or are the rolls getting smaller. They way it's going I will just be buying a pack of brown cardboard rolls . Won't be long before we will be back to using the Weekly Times or Argus to finish the job

At work, we have been asked to use both sides of the toilet paper as a cost cutting measure.

The size of the actual roll is irrelevant over here, now they've invented the dispenser that doesn't...

[ATTACH]47841._xfImport[/ATTACH]

A devilish cunning device that forces you to fight, tooth and nail...well, okay, nail...for every square, unless the rolls are installed in a counter-rotating fashion. I know...I was there...(

upload_2016-1-19_10-59-6.jpeg.74ace90ed32a02c9684746e36940ed97.jpeg

An American Indian goes into the general store and says, "Me need toilet paper." The proprietor replies "I have SuperSoft at $6 for four rolls, or I have No-name at $4 for four rolls."

The Indian decides "Me take No-name." Two weeks later, the Indian returns to the store. He says, "Me have name for No-name toilet paper."

"What is it?" the owner asks. "John Wayne," says the Indian. "Why John Wayne?" the owner asks. "Because it rough, tough, and take no shit off Indian."

[ATTACH=full]40860[/ATTACH]A devilish cunning device that forces you to fight, tooth and nail...well, okay, nail...for every square, unless the rolls are installed in a counter-rotating fashion. I know...I was there...(

Not only that, the paper is grained to split longitudinally so you get along streamer.