Man struck by lightning TWICE and survives

Phil Perry

OK,

if it's real, then this bloke really ought to go and pick some lottery numbers.

It's CCTV footage, so be patient. . . . emailed to me today, just in case you think I use BookFace on a regular basis. . . .( I'd rather eat bits of Ken Dodd's Dad's Dead Dog before I'd do that voluntarily ! )

Phil

Yes. I've heard that. Being god, anything would be possible. I'm somewhat surprised believers imagine they can fool him/her, when he/ she isn't looking. HELL I'm just sinned bringing up religion on the forum, but those two bolts of lightning on the bad guy have had a profound effect on me. Sorry Ian, I won't do it again. One I could just pass off, but two in close proximity. WoW.Nev

Glad I said "IF IT'S REAL" in my introduction,

There was nowt about it on snopes at that point , although the "Thickness" of the bolts seemed a bit smaller than those I've managed to get in photographs. . .

What was the old sying ? . . believe NONE of what you see and only 1/64 of what you find on tinternet,. . ., and you'll get a good average . . .

Got a few good Golf jokes out of it though, so the thread wasn't a total waste of time ! !

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

I read somewhere that you were 20 times more likely to be struck by lightning than to win cross lotto.

Well the 20 times seems a bit excessive, but this story helps me explain to people why I don't buy lotto tickets.

But surely there are not 20 strikes for every lotto winner? Anybody on this forum won lotto? Or been struck by lightning?