Angels or UFO ?

Phil Perry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deskpilot1

Gee, talk about thread drift. Sure, ISIS are no angels, nor are those 'onbects' in space. If they were, there'd be thousands seen every day. What I would like to know is, how the hell did the camera know where to look before they're actually seen? Also, in close up shots, why is there a straight edge to the image? CGI is my opinion. Comments back on subject guys?

Dr Edgar Mitchell ( astronaut) and other astronauts/ fighter pilots/ military personal have already came out and have told the world that UFO's exist. One Apollo mission was followed for a few days. Its all out there in web land if people are prepared to look.

Guest Deskpilot1

Don't get me wrong Dazza, I'm a total believer. It's just that I question all things UFO as there are some real shonkie reports out there. This one just has me being suspicious.

I wonder when the faceless men in America will feel it's time to share all that they know. Would it really start world wide panic to know that we are not alone, that we have been, and are being, visited by extra-terrestrial beings. Have they invaded us, no, have they changed our development over the years, perhaps in the early days pre Egyptian era, are they aiding America now, perhaps(for Americas silence)

Nearly all photos from the moon landings have been doctored to remove evidence of what was on the sky line and in the air(no stars for instance).

Oh yes, they're out there and I'd like to meet them.

Nearly all photos from the moon landings have been doctored to remove evidence of what was on the sky line and in the air (no stars for instance).

Probably to stop all the "Experts" chiming in as to what we are "really" seeing.

Here is one factual thing of interest though, from all the Moon landings, 40 rolls of film are missing along with 400kgs of moon rocks/dust.

That is genuinely strange.

Probably to stop all the "Experts" chiming in as to what we are "really" seeing.

Here is one factual thing of interest though, from all the Moon landings, 40 rolls of film are missing along with 400kgs of moon rocks/dust.

That is genuinely strange.

Er,. . . .maybe some idiot posted the lot on FedEx . . .?

That UFO is an obvious fake, if it was written on a curving disc surface it wouldn't be straight up and down writing with minimal distortion.

That's because the craft is predominately cigar shaped.

But I agree it's fake, quite obviously they took that well known picture of a real, verified UFO and superimposed the writing and camo, and then onto the picture of the USAF Base.

That UFO is an obvious fake, if it was written on a curving disc surface it wouldn't be straight up and down writing with minimal distortion. Even I can fake stuff up better than that.

Yep,. . .amazing depth of field with that camera lens,. . .they've managed precisely equal blurring from the barbed wire fence right back in to the mountains,. . . . . bloody good lens tech what ? Still,. . .the image is a bit better than those flapping angels leaving the Earth ?

Anyone seen any more UFOs ?

Yuh, true story ...

Myself and my Dad were driving Melb to Bris via the Newell Hwy, middle of nowhere which the Newell has ample of, I guess somewhere near Parkes at about 4 to 5am and we noticed a light hovering low in the sky in the distance then suddenly disappearing.

As we headed North, this object appeared again and started doing some mighty unusual stuff, it would hover for a bit then at accelerate at incredible speeds seemingly beyond anything human. It would disappear for a bit then suddenly reappear hovering for some time and almost dance in the sky, darting here and there.

Well me and Dad both went a bit quiet just mesmerised by this thing and drawing ever closer to it although distance was actually very hard to judge. I tell you if it had of disappeared forever then I would swear to this day of our UFO encounter, but we have an ending ...

It as a crop duster! The hovering lights were when it as coming directly at you and the incredible acceleration as when it turned off the run. Of course it disappeared when it as going away from you and would reappear in a new position for it's next run.

It as as spooky as shite while drawing to a conclusion, my best UFO encounter and fortunately, no anal probes.

There was another time me and a mate were on the Pacific Hwy just South of Grafton coming back from Sydney and we saw this really weird, eerie flashing green light just off the road at about 4am. We both went silent and he asked if we wanted to go back and see what it as ... "Nope" and kept going! spacer.png

You'd think they'd have something better to do, really. I mean, travelling thousands of light-years across the universe to zip around the sky of a primitive planet and perform anal probes on hillbillies. D'you think they're just bored? Maybe they're teenagers who have swiped the keys to dad's interstellar space yacht to do blockies in the boondocks of the Milky Way.