Angels or UFO ?

Phil Perry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of Star Trot, did you hear about the Saudi prince who was chatting to Barack Obama recently? He said "I have watched your famous television show, Start Trek. On it are many different nationalities. There are Americans both white and black, Japanese, Russians... but I have not seen any Arabs! Why is this?"

Barack puts his arm around his shoulders and says, "Well, you see - it's set in the future..."

Yes, it's a darned good job the ISS uses high definition cameras, otherwise those things would just have looked like fluttery super-meteoric phmone phomen pherno . . .thingies.

If they really WERE aliens "Going home" can't really blame them, there's nowhere to park these days in the deserts of Earth without getting your A$$ blown of by somebody or other. . . . I'll bet we're at the top of the intergalactic travel agency danger list for vacations. . .

I'll bet we're at the top of the intergalactic travel agency danger list for vacations. . .

The best evidence we have for intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe is that nobody has come to visit us.

rgmwa

Talking of Star Trot, did you hear about the Saudi prince who was chatting to Barack Obama recently? He said "I have watched your famous television show, Start Trek. On it are many different nationalities. There are Americans both white and black, Japanese, Russians... but I have not seen any Arabs! Why is this?"Barack puts his arm around his shoulders and says, "Well, you see - it's set in the future..."

Lol, there was a meme on FB along the same lines . The captions go like this - son to mum " why isn't there any muslims on Star Trek ? "

Mum to son - because Star Trek is the future son. Lol

And yet,. . .if current calculations are to be believed, the Western world as we now know it,. . . . will be completely run by Islam / Sharia Law in less than fifty years. . . . . .then you can forget advancements in science and technology. . . . . .

So get used to it,. . .and start reading your copy of Al Quran. . . .otherwise you will be exterminated. . . . .

Me ?. . .I'm not bothered, as I won't be around to argue the toss with the bloody stupid muzzie twats. . . . . .

And yet,. . .if current calculations are to be believed, the Western world as we now know it,. . . . will be completely run by Islam / Sharia Law in less than fifty years. . . . . .then you can forget advancements in science and technology. . . . . .

So get used to it,. . .and start reading your copy of Al Quran. . . .otherwise you will be exterminated. . . . .

Me ?. . .I'm not bothered, as I won't be around to argue the toss with the bloody stupid muzzie twats. . . . . .

Things will change once Obama gets on his bike and takes a hike.

Replaced by who? Yet another retard Bush?

By somebody who is prepared to make the hard decisions and throw everything at ISIS in he Middle East and not pussy foot around.

Anybody who has been in the military know that you need boots on the ground whether people like it or not. It isn't optional.

As I recall they tried that in Iraq already, in fact they threw 3 trillion dollars at it along with tens of thousands of troops. They successfully removed the hard man who was leading the country. As a result of that little exercise, they destabilized the region, thinned out the Iraqi army leadership to the extent that now they run away even when the odds are 10 to 1 in their favour, and thus made the place ripe for the rise of ISIS. Oh, and caused a whole generation of veterans with PTSD in their own country. The only people that won out of that little exercise were the shareholders of Halliburton.

Every time the US "doesn't pussy foot around" they do immense damage to themselves and the countries they "assist", sow the seeds of a new generation of trouble (anyone remember them giving them weapons to the Afghanistan mujahideen to fight the USSR? Worked out well, didn't it?), and worst of all, never learn from their mistakes.

I don't know the answer to dealing with ISIS, but it'd be a very foolhardy President that stuck his neck too far out in the middle east. I would start by hijacking their social media accounts and subvert them, making it clear that they're a bunch of paedophile losers and diminishing their "cool image" with their target audience.

As I recall they tried that in Iraq already, in fact they threw 3 trillion dollars at it along with tens of thousands of troops. They successfully removed the hard man who was leading the country. As a result of that little exercise, they destabilized the region, thinned out the Iraqi army leadership to the extent that now they run away even when the odds are 10 to 1 in their favour, and thus made the place ripe for the rise of ISIS. Oh, and caused a whole generation of veterans with PTSD in their own country. The only people that won out of that little exercise were the shareholders of Halliburton.

Every time the US "doesn't pussy foot around" they do immense damage to themselves and the countries they "assist", sow the seeds of a new generation of trouble (anyone remember them giving them weapons to the Afghanistan mujahideen to fight the USSR? Worked out well, didn't it?), and worst of all, never learn from their mistakes.

I don't know the answer to dealing with ISIS, but it'd be a very foolhardy President that stuck his neck too far out in the middle east. I would start by hijacking their social media accounts and subvert them, making it clear that they're a bunch of paedophile losers and diminishing their "cool image" with their target audience.

They don't have a choice, you have never been in the military or worked in the middle east like I have. This is turning to $hit real bad, have you seen the latest videos were the scum bags have been wrapping det cord around peoples heads and blowing their heads off ?

I guess not, the quicker the western world band together to blow these farkers off the map the better. Don't come running to me when some body in Hobart gets decapitated by some scum bag. You have been warned.

Agree with Dazza that it is really bad. But it was made this bad by Bush and Co invading Iraq and supporting the uprising against Assad. Saddam and Assad were/are bad but saints compared to ISIS. Concentrating all forces in Afghanistan against Bin Laden would have been much better. We cannot bring our values to the Middle East. Democracy does not work there. Democracy has trouble working when religion is involved to the degree it is in the Middle East. Seal the borders and let them sort it out.

Did anyone consider that the Crusades were for a reason ?spacer.png

Several reasons. The rich ones went because the pope told them they'd go to heaven if they did. The poor ones went because the rich ones owned them. Some went because they thought their god wanted them to. Some went for the prospect of plunder. Some went for land. They started in 1095 when pope Urban II thought that Jerusalem should belong to the christians.

Not sure what bearing you think they have on current affairs, unless it's that the crusades were abject failures and history repeats itself.