Don't eat meat

Yenn

You are not alowed to feed food scraps, but the animal matter is included in bought in grain based feed. It includes waste from poultry abbatoirs and no doubt any other cheap nasties.

If Waygu beef is too expensive, just consider, do you buy a Rolls Royce when you go for a new car. there is plenty of alternative beef available. Waygu is just the top of the line.

Today a WA fisherman was bemoaning the facy that they can't sell their cray and lobster, because the chinese have put too high a tax on it.

They can still sell it,, but they have to find someone willing to pay their asking price. maybe they will learn what beef and dairy farmers have known for years. It is the customer who sets the price and he is represented by Coles and Woolies.

• Like 1

With Christmas coming up and the rest of the Festive Season, the local market for seafood explodes. The WA fishermen could sell every claw they caught if they were able to use the Government subsidised air freight to bring them to the East Coast. I know my missus would be sending me out to collar a few lobsters that don't look like prawns on steroids. 

https://theloadstar.com/australia-extends-subsidies-for-air-cargo-until-june-and-looks-away-from-china/

I was surprised how I enjoyed the couple of musical performances I have been to with my wife. I think the fact that it is live and no do overs makes the actors work harder to do well. Wicked was the first one I attended, muriels wedding was extremely comedic and funny. we took the kids to shrek for my youngest daughters birthday, all of us were in stitches for most of the show. I don’t know if opera would do it for me.