Atheist knowledge

Gnarly Gnu

Well the old blood moon was supposed to do for us on 28/9/15, they buggered that up too.

Trouble with all these apocalyptic prophesies with "wars and rumours of wars" etc, is they can apply equally to any stage of human history.

If they wanted to be really specific they should use something totally unlikely... eg "On a day when there is no conflict on the earth..."

Still, it gives nutters who don't want to pursue real knowledge something to delude themselves about. They must wake up very disappointed after spending years of "study" determining the end date.

Changing the name would be too sensible for the Americans.

Hence the drinking "Kool Aid" again jokes.

Ethylene Glycol is a naturally very sweet in flavour, hence its ability for children and idiots to drink it. Here in Oz by law we add a embitterment agent which is one of the strongest and nastiest tasting chemicals known. It induces vommitting and thus reduces the risk of drinking it greatly. The agent is normally called denatonium/denatonium benzoate.

Americans been freedom nuts do not require it to be added in most states of the USA. So have the freedom to drink it and die.

...Ethylene Glycol is a naturally very sweet in flavour, hence its ability for children and idiots to drink it. Here in Oz by law we add a embitterment agent which is one of the strongest and nastiest tasting chemicals known. It induces vommitting and thus reduces the risk of drinking it greatly. The agent is normally called denatonium/denatonium benzoate...

Is that the same stuff they put in my metho? No wonder it tastes so bad!

Yes, they mix in a nasty killer so you do not drink it.

The british regs mean they add pyridine, other typical additives include isopropyl alcohol, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone, and denatonium.

All taste like crap and all are deadly.

Often Metho is not methanol but just ethanol with the nasty stuff added. Others sell actual Methanol with above nasties.

Keep in mind Methanol is toxic but Ethanol in small quantities is not.

The term "Blind Drunk" comes from the fact when acute alcohol poisoning occurs the sight centres of the brain are destroyed first hence you go blind.

Cheers Time for a beer.

Is that the same stuff they put in my metho? No wonder it tastes so bad!

Hardened drunks (I knew one who was eventually reformed, stopped gambling and was reunited to his separated wife and children) add sweetened and condensed milk to metho to make it somewhat palatable.

The older "dero's" added Boot polish. Metho & boot polish.. It has Nitrobenzine in it. Tastes real sweet. I used to add it and nitromethane to my model aeroplane fuel. (Glow plug engines) ALL highly toxic

Methanol is "wood alcohol" Burns much the same as "Ethanol" but kills you fast.. Ethylene glycol was added to some German wines years ago and nearly killed the German wine industry when it became known. Can't remember the name Weiswein VW perhaps. . Nev

The older "dero's" added Boot polish. Metho & boot polish.. It has Nitrobenzine in it. Tastes real sweet. I used to add it and nitromethane to my model aeroplane fuel. (Glow plug engines) ALL highly toxicMethanol is "wood alcohol" Burns much the same as "Ethanol" but kills you fast.. Ethylene glycol was added to some German wines years ago and nearly killed the German wine industry when it became known. Can't remember the name Weiswein VW perhaps. . Nev

Did someone mention VW ?

[ATTACH]47738._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47739._xfImport[/ATTACH] ( Sorry - I'll get me Hat & coat. . . .)

1552546363_HITLER-VOLKSWAGEN.thumb.jpg.86c81d83e66cb0f608310910459c826b.jpg

1790089321_VW-TRAIN.thumb.jpg.a22e7adc6a076723b8a9f4cac2ea43bf.jpg

Time to re-name this thread. It's already proven that atheists don't know nuttin. The buggers can't stick to a theme and are always arguin about trivia or ancient myths! Now it's alcohol, Nazis and Hitlers revenge (VW).

How a "Athiest Thread Drifters"

Well in defence of us non believing heathens..........................

speaking of myths,

What about the burning bush, it was a Juniper.

Now, we now that juniper is used as the flavour for Gin.

So my scientific heathen mind tells me, the only way the burning bush self-combusted was by pouring said foul tasting spirit on the bush and lighting it up when the "true believers" where looking at the sky.

How was that for relevant?

Includes alcohol, a bit of science and takes the piss of sky fairie believers.

spacer.png

Well in defence of us non believing heathens..........................

speaking of myths,

What about the burning bush, it was a Juniper.

Now, we now that juniper is used as the flavour for Gin.

So my scientific heathen mind tells me, the only way the burning bush self-combusted was by pouring said foul tasting spirit on the bush and lighting it up when the "true believers" where looking at the sky.

How was that for relevant?

Includes alcohol, a bit of science and takes the piss of sky fairie believers.

spacer.png

BLIMEY,. . . . . .an all these years I thought a very young Israeli was a junipper, . . .

• 1 month later...

Have you guys heard about Jurassic Park 5?

Apprently due out late December, here's an action still from the movie showing 2 T-Rex's fighting it out to death in a woodshop with a running sawblade, apparently lots of blood and gore assured!

[ATTACH]47746._xfImport[/ATTACH]

epic.thumb.jpg.49de7b131f8be910e24d4bf210cb8c71.jpg

When eclypses occurr many go literally off their brain. We certainly could do with a bit of education, Suits a lot of people of power to keep the masses uneducated. Nev

Remember the old Aboriginal Eclipse explanation . . .?

"TILLY LAMP BILONG JESUS GONE BUGGER UP. . . ."

There. . .that's fixed it for the atheists amongst you. . .I mentioned the 'J' word. . .

>

Perhaps Gnarly Gnu can help us understand the inspired word of God (Bible) a little better and help us with answers to the following questions:

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7.

Considering inflations, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Indonesians, but not to New Zealanders. Can you clarify? Why can't I own New Zealanders?

I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath.

Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death.

Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10,

it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight.

I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wriggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean,

but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot.

Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know GG has studied these things extensively, so I am confident he can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

(Kind of makes Islam look like the Religion of Peace?)

Ah, but Don, you don't understand. Apparently, although the word of god is eternal and unchanging, after a shedload of smiting and stoning and burning and sacrificing and plagues and genocide and infanticide in the old testament, all of a sudden he changed his tune, made his son (how does an eternal being reproduce again?) come down here for 33 years and suffer exactly the same death as tens of thousands of other criminals/political opponents suffered, which somehow made everything all love light & happiness.

See? Simple.

Perhaps Gnarly Gnu can help us understand the inspired word of God (Bible) a little better and help us with answers to the following questions:

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7.

Considering inflations, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Indonesians, but not to New Zealanders. Can you clarify? Why can't I own New Zealanders?

I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath.

Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death.

Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10,

it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight.

I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wriggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean,

but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot.

Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know GG has studied these things extensively, so I am confident he can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

(Kind of makes Islam look like the Religion of Peace?)

Don, I couldn't decide which 'like' tick best expressed my assessment of the abv post so I gave you a winner. Perhaps an over-all answer to your queries is conversion to Islam. Then you don't have to think for yourself; no need to have an opinion (let alone state it); or act in any way in an attempt to resolve any inconsistencies - the mullahs and the radicals do it for you.

Not my own research of course, just pinched from the net. It's an extract from a letter to a jewish Radio personality who was going on about homosexuality being an abomination because Leviticus said so.

Sadly, going muslim won't help because they also have the Bible as a holy document.

Thing is only a very small proportion take this stuff literally AND act on it. The rest cherry-pick what they do and ignore the ugly stuff. No logic in that but just as well logic is not of any importance to the religious who depend on being told what to believe by somebody else.